Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket (18794 Views)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by 27Pushing30: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
North picked a vice who they feel can represent them

Simple

In Plateau na Christian - Christian ticket dey there nobody talk say e bad, even muslims no complain
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by ambale(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:
Ugly Rich dumbass

Can't believe this is the Osho of the late 90s and early 20s

Sincerely speaking, this is not the Osho we grew up to know ooo

He now talks like I don't even know, I would have argued some years back that Osho will always stand with the people

Bhet Naija politics is not for children at all
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by iSense247: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
abbey621:

That's the beauty of life, what you see as evil others could see as saint. Some people worship God while other worship gods, some worship money while others worship themselves. WTF ARE YOU TO SAY WHICH IS GOOD OR BAD?
Who doesn't know black is black and white is white? I don't see beauty in choosing black when white is available.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Successlane: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Christain’s love deceiving them selves

Not all christians, please.

I am a Muslim
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Naajjii: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Penguin2:
Christians who worked for Asiwaju’s emergence did so because they thought the old man had any iota of sense of justice left in him and would see to a balance in his ticket.

They are not God who would have known that Tinubu would throw caution to the wind and become outrightly stupid by not caring about Christian sentiments and sensibilities.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by seunayantokun(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oshiomole self dey put mouth.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Babastrong(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ao ni ri ogun OBITUARY niile wa lodun 2023. Gboogbo wa lama ri BATISHE lodun 2023 ooo(asee)
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by lagosrd: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Loose mouthed elderly nuisance. The God that you're making fun of today will disgrace you and your principal the same way he did to you both during edo guber election.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by abbey621(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
Who doesn't know black is black and white is white? I don't see beauty in choosing black when white is available.

Even your analogy reeks of bias. Who told you black is bad and white is good. Just because you like white does not mean someone that likes black is bad. The point remains simple, your feelings are based on your own viewpoint, try not to disparage others for having their own viewpoints!
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Freebills12: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
fasho01:
Abi oooo

The fact is that Tinubu has made a political decision which is his prerogative. As a Muslim minority in the South, it would have been political suicide to pick a Christian minority from the North.

It's either you vote for him, or vote against him based on that,and enough of the drama surrounding his choice of running mate.

Enough of what? Christians are targeted and are killed every day in hundreds by bandits and Fulani killer herdsmen. BBC and Arise TV that reported the activities of bandits were banned and sanctioned. All you could say is to clap down on those creating awareness of great danger that lies ahead on the side of Christians if this Islamic movement of APC takes place. Imagine running a Muslim /Muslim ticket in a country which is ranked ninth in the whole world as a place where it is dangerous for the Christians to live.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by iSense247: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
abbey621:

Even your analogy reeks of bias. Who told you black is bad and white is good. Just because you like white does not mean someone that likes black is bad. The point remains simple, your feelings are based on your own viewpoint, try not to disparage others for having their own viewpoints!

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by femi4love(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Enu lo ma koba man yi. This man will be nailed by his mouth. I thought he had learnt his lesson.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Mummiesboy: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
This idiot don wake from sniffing and licking Lara toto, so now he's ever ready to spew trashy words from that smelling mouth. Spiiittsss
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Mokason288(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Successlane:

Not all christians, please.

I am a Muslim
Ewu

I am a Christian

I know how we all behave
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Rockandroll(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
These politicians are not ashamed of themselves. This man was among the people that brought this hardship to us and yet he has the guts to campaign for another. He has his right to say anything he wants but we also have our right to choose a credible candidate.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Rockandroll(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
we re watching.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
omo ale............south
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by VULCAN(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
It's clear that Oshiomhole wants to use this Muslim-Muslim ticket to restore some of the relevance he once had as APC Chairman.

It won't change anything.

97% of Christians are looking forward to election day to respond to APC in a language they can understand.

No northern Christian is good enough to be VP under Tinubu so also no Christian is good enough to place his or her thumb on APC logo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by yewawa: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Can you hear rubbish from the former nlc president mouth?.....I thought you are always reasonable sir!...but so disappointed.....nonsense
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by kabasa24: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
talking about buying delegates did piro not bought LP WITH 200MILLIONS
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by ceematics: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants / Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.