Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket (18802 Views)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by azikiweironsi(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Oshiomole I think you got this. Truly those that are now playing religion card should have spent their energy on the Christian candidate during the primaries. But what do I know ?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Okwyjesus(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Penguin2:
Christians who worked for Asiwaju’s emergence did so because they thought the old man had any iota of sense of justice left in him and would see to a balance in his ticket.

They are not God who would have known that Tinubu would throw caution to the wind and become outrightly stupid by not caring about Christian sentiments and sensibilities.

And he will do worse if elected.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Moh247: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Lightorder:
Northern moslems, right ?

Northern Politician...
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by shineeye1: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2022
LIVE08:
Tinubu’s opponents should have helped a Christian win APC ticket – Oshiomhole

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/05/tinubus-opponents-should-have-helped-a-christian-win-apc-ticket-oshiomhole/

Now I understand why the name of this MORrON ends with -HOLE. He is a dumb assHOLE!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Britishpea: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2022
They couldn’t win the ticket. They couldn’t align together and campaign for a Christian candidate. Instead all of them wanted to be president. All of them contested. And all of them lost.

Having lost to the more focused man and being sore losers they they were, they started another campaign of hate.

Are they not ashamed of themselves losing to the so called ‘86 years old Muslim man’.

They will nurse more wounds because Asiwaju is winning the general elections and we will invite the dancing senator ADEMOLA ADELEKE to come and dig down to the melodious music of K1 de ultimate on what we call ‘victory dance’.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by IbadeHQ: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu's Real opponents are not in APC.

The Christians in APC are anywhere Belle face Christians.

Come 2023, Oshomo will know who the real Christians are.

Tinubu will not win SW, Mark it somewhere.

You said more than this during the APC primaries.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
butterfly777:
When they are buying the delegates with thousands of dollars abi?

You guys pretend that Tinubu is being rejected by Nigerians because of religion.

Meanwhile, religion is only one of the other factors for opposing Tinubu.
-Tinubu is too old.
-He parasites on the government money.
- He is a chop and chop politician not a nation builder.

Why should we vote such a person knowing what he has done for Lagos in terms of channelling state funds and positions for personal gains.

How could you forget that he moved weight of drugs in 88? grin
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Mccullum: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
Oshiomole tell them more, picture their antics for them,

It's not because of the love for Christianity those Christian politicians in APC

protesting for, it's their personal interest due to the slot of VP was not given to them,

like Babashair Lawal and Y. Dogara and others

that's why they were hell bent to denounce it, full of hypocrisy.

Jagaban is a goal in 2023 by the will of God.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Lightorder: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Northern Politician...
your mind tells you that. I just looked up and it was you.

Why is it that you are synonymous with every retrogressive and negative things ? If you are living outside Nigeria, you are selfish and wicked. But if you live here in Nigeria, you must be senselessly stupid and insensitive
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Penguin2:
Christians who worked for Asiwaju’s emergence did so because they thought the old man had any iota of sense of justice left in him and would see to a balance in his ticket.

They are not God who would have known that Tinubu would throw caution to the wind and become outrightly stupid by not caring about Christian sentiments and sensibilities.

In other words they placed fellow christians as second class citizens. They lack the moral right to make any noise now.

How could they have preferred a muslim to be number one citizen and Christian number two when they had the opportunity to do otherwise? They should shut up and lick their wounds quietly without disturbing others. Hypocrisy!
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by ZombieTAMER: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
North picked a vice who they feel can represent them

Tinubu picked a fellow Muslim because no Northern Christian is competent enough..

don't push it to the innocent northerners
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by iSense247: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
North picked a vice who they feel can represent them
Good.

Christians and South too will pick a president who they feel can represent them.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Moh247: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
Good.

Christians and South too will pick a president who they feel can represent them.

That's the beauty of democracy
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by iSense247: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2022
OnionBandit:
True talk

I am not pro Jagaban but he is still the best among the contestants. You complain about his choice of VP when you have thumb to cast vote for your brewery investor Christian contestant. Is it that you love Tinubu so much you can't do without his mention?
At the bolded, such is common to Agbadorians.

Why did Tinubu go for South-North balance if these indices are immaterial?
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by iSense247: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

That's the beauty of democracy
I agree with you.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Easyosafo: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2022
They want it go peacefully now that is Muslim -Muslim ticket. The question is that has it being it is a Christian - Christian ticket will it still go peacefully.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by lonelygem(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Penguin2:

Simply say they were blinded by the dollars. Let's naked the truth at this point. Most of them agitating over Muslim to Muslim ticket, they are just waiting for 11th hour, Jagaban believes every man has a price, they will use same resources they used to condemned Tinubu to work for Tinubu. And then go join me and you to dey wonder 'How manage', 'na was oh'...

Just be yourself and do not trust anyone. There is no integrity in Nigerian politics. Whatever they chose to do, it is assumed they owe no one the slightest explanation.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Thank you Oshio for telling them the truth especially those Obi-diots who should have blame those from SE in apc who stepped down for Tinubu in primary election instead of osibanjo but now blaming Tinubu.

I'm a christain to the core I dont care what apc chooses because I'm not voting apc eve with Nmillion on table so why bothering my head about apc flagbearer?
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by simplesearch: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2022
And why can't Tinubu help this man retain the chairmanship of ApC when it mattered most? Seems he doesn't know there were more delegates from the North than South under APC arrangement, and definitely more Muslims.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by BafanaBafana: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
Northern Muslims picked a vice who they feel can represent them
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Amumaigwe: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:
Ugly Rich dumbass

Can't believe this is the Osho of the late 90s and early 20s

Labour unionism didn't pay well. He has now thrown all his values away in pursuit of the filthy lucre.
Everybody is a hustler. Time confirms it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by buhariguy(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
butterfly777:
When they are buying the delegates with thousands of dollars abi?

You guys pretend that Tinubu is being rejected by Nigerians because of religion.

Meanwhile, religion is only one of the other factors for opposing Tinubu.
-Tinubu is too old.
-He parasites on the government money.
- He is a chop and chop politician not a nation builder.

Why should we vote such a person knowing what he has done for Lagos in terms of channelling state funds and positions for personal gains.
hahahahaha, and he developed lagos.
Obituary channel anambra development fund to his family account.
I don't know why idiotic pigs of biafra are senseless
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by skywalker240(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Labour unionism didn't pay well. He has now thrown all his values away in pursuit of the filthy lucre.
Everybody is a hustler. Time confirms it.
True and appalling
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Gunayo(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:
Ugly Rich dumbass

Can't believe this is the Osho of the late 90s and early 20s
He has already lost his sense of reasoning on the altar of sex.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by OnionBandit(f): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
At the bolded, such is common to Agbadorians.

Why did Tinubu go for South-North balance if these indices are immaterial?
All these kids sef

Wetin you fit do me if I say I be pro Tinubu?
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by iSense247: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
OnionBandit:
All these intellectuals sef

Wetin you fit do me if I say I be pro Tinubu?
Absolutely nothing.

But naturally, surporting evil for a living has repercussions. Be warned!
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by Dwana96(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
It's always painful when I see an elderly person like oshiomhole talk like a baby because of money and power.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by naijapikin2(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
I thought this man was "frog eyes" only... But it is now obvious that he is not only frog eyes, but also "frog mouth"
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket by abbey621(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
Absolutely nothing.

But naturally, surporting evil for a living has repercussions. Be warned!

That's the beauty of life, what you see as evil others could see as saint. Some people worship God while other worship gods, some worship money while others worship themselves. WTF ARE YOU TO SAY WHICH IS GOOD OR BAD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects / TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.