Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity (46356 Views)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2022
I am in total support of BBC on this however, their prejudicial coverage of anything other than the atrocities the western countries commit elsewhere is their greatest undoing. Imagine how they covered the unprovoked war against Iraq, Bosnia, Libya etc. their double standard coverage of world events is unacceptable
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Benchilwell:
just say ur view,and move on,don't turn it to tribalism,they are many Yoruba who against FG accept Tinubu supporter,who turn see anything bad of d government, because their oga say he will continue where diz government stop.

you dont understand....this are the same people that predicted that nigeria would disintegrate while jonathan was still president....
na the same people you wan listen to today....??

fg is trying to tell them to back off and you are blabin nonesense....
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by almarthins(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Femeto:
The documentary has its dark side. I think dey should have removed the part where they talked about collecting 60 million so that would be terrorist or youths wouldn’t see it has a profitable business. Other than that the documentary is welcomed. The Buhari and his DSS would never do proper and thorough investigation like this.

Who thought the terrorist/ bandit how to kidnap? I don't believe in editing what is vivid. Can Yoruba pretend that they re not at the mercy of the marauding fulanis?
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Benchilwell: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Benchilwell:
just say ur view,and move on,don't turn it to tribalism,they are many Yoruba who against FG accept Tinubu supporter,who turn see anything bad of d government, because their oga say he will continue where diz government stop.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Passionate888: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Parachoko:
The FG will command YouTube not to show any BBC documentary in Nigeria, YouTube will listen to the FG.

Is either they listen or they are stop from operating in Nigeria too.
vpn
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by skywalker240(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Fejoku:
When a government starts to fight everyone for every reason, you don't need to be told that they are trying to hide something bad. They want to silence everyone so the world won't know about the killings they are carrying out in Nigeria. It started from Facebook, then Twitter and now it's Google and Satellite TV stations of DSTV and TSTV. They're like Pharaoh who's ears has been deafened so he can't listen to a wise counsel. The UN has mandated them to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and pay him damages but they refused yet they are threatening international organizations operating in Nigeria. I wonder what gives them the courage to think they can disobey the UN and still threaten others. It defies logic.
Let's see how it ends though.
The UN will do nothing, they're toothless bulldogs
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2022
you nigerians dont even understand what type of power you hold over the entire black race on earth....
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Femeto:
Jobless youths nko?

You think it's not jobless youths, already kidnapping in other parts of Nigeria..........

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by stormborn28(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
fvck u b¡tch | son of a b¡tch

Hmmmmmm..... You dey fvck well well ?
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Benchilwell: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2022
tsdarkside:

you dont understand....this are the same people that predicted that nigeria would disintegrate while jonathan was still president....
na the same people you wan listen to today....??

fg is trying to tell them to back off and you are blabin nonesense....
not blabin nonsense but u are d nonsense one here, for turning it tribelism
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by FreeStuffsNG: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
mikebabs101:
What are you really driving at ? BBC should stop exposing the truth about banditory and boko Haram when the government lies and people get killed daily?
Obviously you do not understand the issues. I want to believe those who matter at BBC understand the issues raised by the FGN.
i watch BBC daily and I see the glaring difference between that report and how same kind of report is done in their own country; they do not do a shameless promotion of terrorists on international watchlist for killing innocent people
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by mikebabs101: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
descarado:
When I watched that video, one thing came to my mind. Seems like buhari didn't honour part of its agreement with Britain and this, the British govt has come for it. The marriage between the two is over. Britain is looking for new ally. They will help Bury buhari.
Remember Jonathan and chibok. How Obama and his people used the media to fight Jonathan with simple placard where is the chibok girls.
It's replicating but with terrorism this time.

Anytime they want change of admin, they know what to do.
After all these terrorists have been there for ages, how come BBC is just waking up?

It does not matter, the most important thing every one can now see the undiluted truth about the bandit business in Nigeria. FG is aiding these terrorist by turning a blind eye to their activities. If you watch the documentary, not that these bandits are that intelligent or sophisticated, they are only thriving cos the federal government is giving them an enabling environment to carry out their activities

2 Likes

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Benchilwell:
not blabin nonsense but u are d nonsense one here, for turning it tribelism

absolutly not tribelism....
this are the same people that predicted that nigeria would disintegrate while jonathan was still president....!!

and that is a historicaly fact....!!

if they didnt like jonathan,what makes you think they will back of because of obi....??
atleast now,we can fight back....

back then,we didnt even had capable fighting jets....!!
all broken down....!!

now we have 4th generation fighter jets and a new landing ship....!!
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by mikebabs101: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Obviously you do not understand the issues. I want to believe those who matter at BBC understand the issues raised by the FGN.
i watch BBC daily and I see the glaring difference between that report and how same report is done in their own country.
Oga make me understand the issues. From the documentary it's obvious the government have bee lying to the citizens about this bandits, they can be crushed if the government so wishes , but for some reason the government is pampering them and looking away . You don't have to sound complicated, I need you to explain why government is aiding activities of bandits , people are getting displaced, killed and abducted, but what seem most important to evil people like you is the truth should not come out for the world to see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Aguogba(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Gandollaar:
I learned about the ethnic background of the terror up north through that video. I never knew it was all about turf between Hausa and fulani.

The government is ashamed that a criminal purportedly in their wanted list was spotted granting interview from his palace.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2022
mikebabs101:
Oga make me understand the issues. From the documentary it's obvious the government have bee lying to the citizens about this bandits, they can be crushed if the government so wishes , but for some reason the government is pampering them and looking away . You don't have to sound complicated, I need you to explain why government is aiding activities of bandits , people are getting displaced, killed and abducted, but what seem most important to evil people like you is the truth should not come out for the world to see

who pampers criminals....??
nobody does that in the entire world....
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Aguogba:

Exactly

north nigeria is like unknown territory to me....
i dont know nothing about the north....

but gettin your infos about the north through white people is a big mistake....

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by mikebabs101: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Femeto:
The documentary has its dark side. I think dey should have removed the part where they talked about collecting 60 million so that would be terrorist or youths wouldn’t see it has a profitable business. Other than that the documentary is welcomed. The Buhari and his DSS would never do proper and thorough investigation like this.
No it's better they published the documentary that way, no more hide and seek by the government, they claimed they did not pay the terrorist, the bandits claimed they wanted 300million but was negotiated down to 60m , the bandit was asked what he did with his own share , he said he used it to buy more guns... Imagine, we can't continue this way, the world has to know we have terrorist in government
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by SenecaTheYonger: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Power pass power
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2022
mikebabs101:
No it's better they published the documentary that way, no more hide and seek by the government, they claimed they did not pay the terrorist, the bandits claimed they wanted 300million but was negotiated down to 60m , the bandit was asked what he did with his own share , he said he used it to buy more guns... Imagine, we can't continue this way, the world has to know we have terrorist in government

look....
paid or not paid doesnt matter....when you are desperate,you do silly things....

btw....all this shitt got soo bad when libya fell....
the entire africa are supposed to have supported ghadaffi or atleast givin asylum anywhere in africa....

we realy fvcked that up....
only south africa complained....

what a disgrace....!!
you black men are weak as hell....!!

ghadaffi had the balls to challendge those devils up north....
mugabe too....now zimbabwe growed balls because of mugabe and issued a new currency backed by gold....!!
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2022
GOVT WILL SOON TAG BBC- BANDITS BROADCASTING CORPORATION.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by KushLyon(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2022
BBC right now cheesy

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Delacroix6(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Independence of the press.
Something tyrant regime like Buhari's won't ever understand.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2022
KushLyon:
BBC right now cheesy

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by kennethesan(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2022
They should help us and never stop talking about the extent of insecurity we face in Nigeria
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Parachoko: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Passionate888:
vpn
Majority won't use it through vpn

Twitter might not have negotiated with the FG if majority of Nigerians using Twitter were still accessing the site through VPN.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by mikebabs101: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
tsdarkside:

look....
paid or not paid doesnt matter....when you are desperate,you do silly things....

btw....all this shitt got soo bad when libya fell....
the entire africa are supposed to have supported ghadaffi or atleast givin asylum anywhere in africa....

we realy fvcked that up....
only south africa complained....

what a disgrace....!!
you black men are weak as hell....!!

ghadaffi had the balls to challendge those devils up north....
mugabe too....now zimbabwe growed balls because of mugabe and issued a new currency backed by gold....!!
Mehn your soul is lost . You are devil , that's the only that describes you
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
kennethesan:
They should help us and never stop talking about the extent of insecurity we face in Nigeria

help....??
the same devil that caused the issue,you are beggin help from....??

chaii....jeeeesus christ died for nothing....
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
O ti Zeh........

True that person that came with the violence syndrome.... though well of us ooo..

Violence is the only language this useless Apc government understand...

More more vuwulence...... more self..

As the foreign perisdo given him cousin cars.. build railway to his ancestral village in Niger rep..

They now want to shut the media space... its only a thief and rogue that will think of doing that...

Professional yahoo govt... Vuwulence forever jare!!.... Nonsense
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
mikebabs101:
Mehn your soul is lost . You are devil , that's the only that describes you

thx....some call me demon....kiki....
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Onewazobia(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2022
descarado:
When I watched that video, one thing came to my mind. Seems like buhari didn't honour part of its agreement with Britain and this, the British govt has come for it. The marriage between the two is over. Britain is looking for new ally. They will help Bury buhari.
Remember Jonathan and chibok. How Obama and his people used the media to fight Jonathan with simple placard where is the chibok girls.
It's replicating but with terrorism this time.

Anytime they want change of admin, they know what to do.
After all these terrorists have been there for ages, how come BBC is just waking up?

If our leaders both past and present are doing what is right they won't have the got to intrude into our affairs. That's why we must not take sides with unpatriotics and wicked leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) / Hillarious Picture Of Gov Chibuike Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.