Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) (481 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu / New Kano Emirates: Ganduje Has Done Right Thing - Junaid Mohammed / Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Bats urchins and Muric members will want to deceive u with tribal sentiments ,but remember this quote... .....

2 Likes

Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by Rekhina(f): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Tmcs are free here because nairaland is so faceless, what they air here dey will never air that on Twitter or Facebook without death threats from angry masses

2 Likes

Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by SmellyNyash: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Don't mind them. If them like,let them vote the agbado man , na them go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by dammywapes(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Zombie o zombie, zombie no go go unless you tell ham to go zombie zombie no go talk unless you tell ham to talk zombie.
Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by Obidient4life2: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2022
That's one truth anyway. And the worst of it all is that you can resign peacefully in Nigerian army.
Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by Hacks4dummies: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Rekhina:
Tmcs are free here because nairaland is so faceless, what they air here dey will never air that on Twitter or Facebook without death threats from angry masses
please wth is a tmc?
Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by apache22b: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2022
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by BiafranPound: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
shey you go like dey suffer anyhow Abi? Suffer never tire you
Re: Do The Right Thing And Don't Be Deceived( Photos ) by specialmati(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
apache22b:

grin grin grin grin grin grin all this newly recruited touts and urchins scathered everywhere of resent. All this senseless comment just for Tinubu to give one busstop to be in charge abi. You want nigeria to vote another old man after buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Vote Based On Party Affiliation & Watch Naira Crumble To N5k Per $1- Ibiyeomi / Breaking News!!! See Proper Asessment Of The Ijaw Republic. / Stand Still In Owerri As One Million Youth March In Support Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.