Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC (19333 Views)

Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Antoeni(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu & Atiku Should Just Step Down and Support Peter Obi
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by assholemods: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
silvoclaira:
cool

Right move!!

A lot of aggrieved members of apc will port to pdp.

With the deep ties between Atiku and Tiunbu Lagos state is negotiable. Remember Atiku stands for what every Nigerians want which is RESTRUCTURING, JOBS, SECURITY.
Does buhari even know what that means

Atiku will win Tinubu hands down even with any massive rigging by apcheats
This is the reason why most of you will live for ever in pains and poverty. The same man that was part of the destruction APC brought upon us decamped to PDP and you called it right move! What is making you happy about that? The same set of people.
I pity people like you! Shame! And you started posting rubbish, now the man is a saint to you.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Promising5555: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Vote @peterObi, so that your voice can be heard in your country
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Kaiser20: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Before the end of 2022 , Tinubu will run to France for mental health checkup.
He was deceived by some northern Islamic leaders who wanted him to fail. And they got him trapped.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Godfullsam(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Maybe he got a better offer from Atiku.

There is not sense in rejecting Thiefnu's offer and accepting Atiku's offer. They are both the same.

Dude only went for the highest bidder.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Advocate500: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
I keep wondering where Tinubu votes will come from? His urchins are seeing a heavy defeat staring on Tinubu at the face ,but chose to ignore it,assuming Tinubu win all south west state, how will that make him president? Is the north going to ignore Atiku, kwankwaso and support Tinubu? While the yorubas will presumably vote for Tinubu?

Tinubu have played himself, the election is more religious than tribal.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by shortIGBOman: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu urchins will soon call him IPOB

This looks like Peter ObiTUARY's urchin. grin grin

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by etrouble: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Atikulation is a big fool. Imagine Dino Melaye in a debate against Festus Keyamo
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Indispensable85(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Naija politicians! Very shameless! Suddenly pdp is good, Apc is bad after your 7yrs of condemning one and defending the other. Lol.......
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by silvoclaira: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
assholemods:

This is the reason why most of you will live for ever in pains and poverty. The same man that was part of the destruction APC brought upon us decamped to PDP and you called it right move! What is making you happy about that? The same set of people.
I pity people like you! Shame! And you started posting rubbish, now the man is a saint to you.

Obi was in pdp also

Let's don't cast aspersion

There are alot of front runner candidates

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Jostoman: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Good decision
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Sunday2021: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Racoon:

Meanwhile, this is the same clueless and incompetent govt Daniel Bwala defended with gusto for the past 7 years. So what has suddenly changed?

Why still crossing over to the same PDP that you have ravenously condemned as the problem of the country even when the cluelessness of the APC is glaring from inception? This man is just another FFK. Politicians have no shame, principles or convicted ideologic political convictions.
the same way Peter Obi was eating and bathing in PDP, but now hi followers are foolishly calling him a hero because he changes party.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
I stand to revive this nation
I stand with Peter obi
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Splitmind: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Hungry fool wanted to play a fast one on BAT.

Maybe he wants to use the money Atiku stole to enrich his poor family.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Those saying they are supporting Tinubu cos of their businesses. I want to ask,if they support Peter Obi and eventually Tinubu wins(God forbid) what will Tinubu do?
Close down the market or what?

Some people no dey reason atall
Most of una dey reason from anus.

Nothing will happen joor.
He has no right to do it but if he does,Lagos will be like Island.

Which Yoruba Sabi do business??
Na only Food food una Sabi thats why he always talk of Agbado and casava & ewa

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by lexy2014: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:
Lmao. As if your criminal self matter.

You are crying about Muslim Muslim ticket but went ahead to support another Muslim. Especially a chronic looting Atiku who stole Nigerian's commonwealth to a standstill through the privatisation he supervised. The hypocrisy. Just say your belly was filled. Thief.

Christians are not suffering under Tinubu in Lagos. The big churches are there for example and they're not Islamised. He didn't islamise Lagos or his wife. Sink that into your skull.

Tinubu is the most liberal of them all.

Compared to Atiku or Peter Obi.

Heck, bigoted Peter Obi was sacking non Anambran workers which were actually his fellow Igbo brethren. Or when he was saying AC is a Yoruba party which shouldn't be voted when Ngige was contesting under it. Heck, southeast bigoted region wanted to kill Kumuyi if he came to the southeast.

How does all this make Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by diadem10: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2022
lexy2014:

How does all this make Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023?

Tinubu is the best because he's liberal and competent.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by lexy2014: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu is the best because he's liberal and competent.

Seems you didn't understand the question. I didn't ask you "why do you think Tinubu is the best". I asked you "How does all you wrote make Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023"?
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by diadem10: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Seems you didn't understand the question. I didn't ask you "why do you think Tinubu is the best". I asked you "How does all you wrote make Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023"?

See gibberish. Stop spamming my mention with your stupidityyyyy. I know you already.

Heck, your Peter Obi and his family live in Tinubu's Lagos
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by lexy2014: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:

See gibberish. Stop spamming my mention with your stupidityyyyy. I know you already.

Heck, your Peter Obi and his family live in Tinubu's Lagos

Can you show me the discussion we had to confirm the Peter Obi and family issue you raised?
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by diadem10: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Can you show me the discussion we had to confirm the Peter Obi and family issue you raised?

I had previously listed for you. I won't repeat myself to a stoopid Ipob miscreant. Just as Peter Obi is inseparable from lies, Ipob are inseparable from stupidityyyyy.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by lexy2014: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:

I had previously listed for you. I won't repeat myself to a stoopid Ipob miscreant. Just as Peter Obi is inseparable from lies, Ipob are inseparable from stupidityyyyy.

Where does ipob come into the discussion?
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by diadem10: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Tinubu's legacies which I have severally listed for your dumbbbbb Ipob brain litters Lagos. He improved Lagos' revenue and economy. He's capable of doing same for Nigeria at large.

Meanwhile your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by lexy2014: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu's legacies which I have severally listed for your dumbbbbb Ipob brain litters Lagos. He improved Lagos' revenue and economy. He's capable of doing same for Nigeria at large.

Meanwhile your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

What legacies are you referring to?

How did Tinubu improve the economy of Lagos?

How did he improve the revenue of Lagos? Care to share? Can you give us a brief about alpha beta?

How does improving revenue translate to an achievement if you can't tell us how the funds were managed? Can you account for the funds?

Is revenue Nigeria's problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by diadem10: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2022
lexy2014:

What legacies are you referring to?

How did Tinubu improve the economy of Lagos?

How did he improve the revenue of Lagos? Care to share? Can you give us a brief about alpha beta?

How does improving revenue translate to an achievement if you can't tell us how the funds were managed? Can you account for the funds?

Is revenue Nigeria's problem?

My question already answered your stoopid questions. Stop spamming my mention with your repetitive gibberish
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by lexy2014: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:

My question already answered your stoopid questions. Stop spamming my mention with your repetitive gibberish

Which of the following have you answered?

1. Seems you didn't understand the question. I didn't ask you "why do you think Tinubu is the best". I asked you "How does all you wrote make Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023"?

2. Can you show me the discussion we had to confirm the Peter Obi and family issue you raised?

3. Where does ipob come into the discussion?

4. What legacies are you referring to?

5. How did Tinubu improve the economy of Lagos?

6. How did he improve the revenue of Lagos? Care to share? Can you give us a brief about alpha beta?

7. How does improving revenue translate to an achievement if you can't tell us how the funds were managed? Can you account for the funds?

8. Is revenue Nigeria's problem?
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by iSense247: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
BAT is coming
BAT is unstoppable
Emilokan 1 is our next president insha allah
Reprobated mind.

They were trying to disenfranchise 80 million Nigerians and they said that it is not religious politics. It is not identity politics. It is people who are overthinking and I did a video a clip sometimes back on the audacity of hypocrisy and hypocrisy of competence. When they floated this idea of competence and they said that was the basis,” Mr Bwala said.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by iSense247: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2022
author=Lanretoye post=1

Isn’t it intriguing that the national chairman of APC, was seen in a church, shouting ‘praise to the Lord!’, ‘Hallelujah!’?
“If they think the Christians wouldn’t matter, why are they all over the churches? They packaged bishops and it backfired. Now they have become bishops themselves and they go to churches to win the votes of the people.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by frog12: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2022
bwala is an idiot. so he waited 8 years until he realised apc is a failure
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by slimghost(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Hustler!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Alake Of Egbaland, Gbadebo (photo) / FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares / Fayemi Meets Tinubu Over 2023 Presidency, Ekiti Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.