Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC (19346 Views)

Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Lightorder: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2022
He is a gun for hire
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Minime10(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Is this the same Daniel bwala that was some months ago demonicing the same PDP that he now works for, or is it another Daniel bwala
Humanity, morality, conscience, shame has become long lost in the live of many Nigerians.
Just throw the likes of Daniel bwala some crumbs & watch them sing the praises of, even Lucifer to high heavens.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by assholemods: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
silvoclaira:

Obi was in pdp also

Let's don't cast aspersion

There are alot of front runner candidates
That tells you this people are the same, I don't trust any of them.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Gold2882: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Racoon:
I rejected Tinubu’s appointment offer before dumping APC – Atiku’s campaign spokesperson, Bwala

Mr Bwala was appointed a spokesperson for the PDP presidential campaigns barely a week after he dumped the APC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/547007-i-rejected-tinubus-appointment-offer-before-dumping-apc-atikus-campaign-spokesperson-bwala.html
[center][/center] shocked shocked sad shocked shocked Mr Bwala you too much, you said the truth.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Honjoshy4u: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
We will defeat the evil muslim-muslim ticket
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by adaeze10p: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi for president 2023Peter Obi for president 2023...
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Lanretoye(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
author=Lanretoye post=1

“If they think the Christians wouldn’t matter, why are they all over the churches? They packaged bishops and it backfired. Now they have become bishops themselves and they go to churches to win the votes of the people.
there are people in churches the way there are people in the mosques.religion is different from politics and lets leave sentiments,no section in the constitution says there must be a Muslim president and a Christian vice.the most credible election in nigeria was that of 1993 and it was won by abiola and kingigbe who were both Muslims and nobody queried. We need credibility and not religion.the Christian vice that we have is one of the problems we have cos he is just economizing the truth about the state of this nation.lets leave religion out of politics. There are states where we have both Christian governors and Christian deputy,are there no Muslims in that state?
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by lagosrd: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
silvoclaira:
cool

A lot of aggrieved members of apc will port to pdp.

With the deep ties between Atiku and Tiunbu Lagos state is negotiable. Remember Atiku stands for what every Nigerians want which is RESTRUCTURING, JOBS, SECURITY.
Does buhari even know what that means

Atiku will win Tinubu hands down even with any massive rigging by apcheats

It doesn't make any sense to be shameful of what is gainful.... Bishop abioye
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
tesppidd:
Daniel Bwalya has got some nerve sha.

He claims to be a Christian crusader and so left APC because of Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Then went to support a Muslim-Christian ticket after 8 years of Muslim Buhari, meaning that a self acclaimed Christian crusader would tolerate and embrace 16 straight years of Islamic rule!!!

Bwalya should just play his politics and leave Christianity out of it.
Are you a Christian? If so who are you supporting and why?
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by tesppidd: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Are you a Christian? If so who are you supporting and why?
I am a Catholic Christian.

And i want a Christian to be President.

Not supporting any candidate in particular but the fairest thing is a Christian President.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
tesppidd:
I am a Catholic Christian.

And i want a Christian to be President.

Not supporting any candidate in particular but the fairest thing is a Christian President.
In that case Peter Obi a southern Catholic has one vote from you I guess
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by tesppidd: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

In that case Peter Obi a southern Catholic has one vote from you I guess
Sure Obi gets my vote...

Not because i expect performance from him but only because he is Under 70 and a Christian.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Let's fear God. You added your own views and opinions to what Bwala said! The portions under the heading, Reasons for Leaving APC aren't his words. I listened to him on television.
Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
tesppidd:
Sure Obi gets my vote...

Not because i expect performance from him but only because he is Under 70 and a Christian.
Great!! I'm impressed if you're being honest.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC by toprealman: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2022
These men only are about themselves. No interest in the common man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

172 Nigerian Troops For Guinea Bissau / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.