Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Need A Competent Lawyer For A Case Against A Nigerian Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Competent Lawyer For A Case Against A Nigerian Bank (299 Views)

Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm / ChatGPT: Lawyer Gets In Trouble For Using Cases From AI To Present A Case / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Competent Lawyer For A Case Against A Nigerian Bank by Niorte: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Hello,

I need a competent lawyer for a lawsuit against a Nigerian bank.

I have my evidences.

I have already reported them to CBN before they did the needful.

Now I want to sue them to compensate me for the injury, pain and anxiety they have caused me for failing to refund my money meant for a specific purpose when the transaction failed even after several follow up.

You get 10% of my compensation claim.

Chat me if you are capable to handle this
Re: I Need A Competent Lawyer For A Case Against A Nigerian Bank by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Niorte:
Hello,

I need a competent lawyer for a lawsuit against a Nigerian bank.

I have my evidences.

I have already reported them to CBN before they did the needful.

Now I want to sue them to compensate me for the injury, pain and anxiety they have caused me for failing to refund my money meant for a specific purpose when the transaction failed even after several follow up.

You get 10% of my compensation claim.

Chat me if you are capable to handle this

where are u located and how much was the money held so I can see if it's worth the fight kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need A Competent Lawyer For A Case Against A Nigerian Bank by Niorte: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
where are u located and how much was the money held so I can see if it's worth the fight kiss kiss
Does the amount of money withheld determines the legality of the matter?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Our Speciality At Lucas Welding Construction - Photos / Greymate Caregiver Training And Recruitment 2022. / Is A Career In Freelancing Worth Pursuing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.