Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna (15603 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by blackpanda: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Fake news
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Sarsaproko: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2022
We know say na Apc vs Pdp before nau.. Atiku or Tinubu? The choice is yours to make..
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2022
So ?
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by blackpanda: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

Kwankwanso is not an option in the North..

You won’t hear them decamping to NNPP.

North is lock down for Atiku.. Apc governors and senators will all work for Atiku at the presidency and deliver their states to their party .. depending on the region .. northwest won’t have anything doing with Apc after 2023

We don’t make noise .. we deliver with votes.

Power to the people
North 2023

You actually do make noise, and have consistently lost for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by irynterri(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

Which state in Northwest..
Kebbi?
Zamfara?
Sokoto
Kano
Jigawa
Kastina

Kwankwanso is popular in Kano.. and have presence in jigawa

Outside this two state .. nobody sen Kwankwanso.. he’s a media creation like Obi.

Being an option in the north is majorly because of Atiku liberal nature as a Muslim

Kwankwanso can’t provide the much needed security.. the north need.

You need money and will to fight Fulani bandits in Northwest and kanuri boko in Northeast

I’m a farmer .. have not planted for 3 straight years.. Lot is going on and the Apc Yoruba media the hide am.

Kwankwanso is not an option.. Tinubu is never an option since 2011.

The funny ones are the obi noise makers .. that sit in their south and be dishing rubbish and assumptions

2023 go clear

Power to the people
North 2023
You think Atiku who is fulani, will fight fulani banditry for you? Something your fulani president, governors and politicians are yet to do? The same Atiku that couldn't defend his Deborah's post. I wish you guys well over there in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by blackpanda: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2022
MMWandali:
The train is moving
Don't be left out

Time to Japa from APC don reach
Change the "Change"

Changing the "CHANGE" is justice against insecurities suffered

Are u swallowing this bullshit did u even read what op posted

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by iscom(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Nationwide delivery is available
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by abc115: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Who counted the 5000?

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Kaiser20: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu is like COVID-19 Pandemic, the masses are avoiding him, those 5k people are not Igbos.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Lashist(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

Una no go travel .., Na so same moniker Dey quote vanguard give me for Pdp primaries wen I Dey tell am wetin Dey happen on ground..

Nairaland Na home of assumption..

Oga where Be Northwest? Abi Na only Lagos be southwest?

Which state is Kwankwanso wining in your so called “ Northwest “ that he’s formidable that you “ hear”

Common sense is really expensive
Lol...as e be so, you don travel all 36 states combined to know opinions of every single region and people in it...you stay in just 1 region but already know whats in happening on ground in every other region. You that just said some ppl will sit in the south and dish rubbish, are you not somewhere in the north creating monikers to troll and dishing more rubbish??as you don talk common sense is really expensive to even you cheesy
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by ogascomax: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2022
It's only a fool that will write PDP off from 2023 election. PDP supporters don't bother themselves arguing online. The are on ground working. You keep seeing defections everyday and many of you are still living in delusion thinking that ATIKU or PDP cannot win the election. We southerners most realized that it's not only in the South that they are youth, the North has youth and most southerner youth will vote for PDP then what LP or APC will get from the Northern youth.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Odin13: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
irynterri:
You think Atiku who is fulani, will fight fulani banditry for you? Something your fulani president, governors and politicians are yet to do? The same Atiku that couldn't defend his Deborah's post. I wish you guys well over there in the north.

You won’t understand the North if you’re not from here or reside here.

That’s all

The south have their impressions and assumptions

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by asomatc(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2022
That's Nigerian Politics

Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Tvoice: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu and family will soon be the only pipo left in dis party , chaiii , dis life nor balance after u don use how many millions win primary finish , things kon begin fall apart like saggy breast grin

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Secondly: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Trouble in the Agbado Kingdom.

I'm enjoying it all.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by bejeria101(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Where is the vulture meat seller. You still never get sense.

Your nations wealth is been stolen and you are defending them.

The ge sapa wey go wound you dey do hook its coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by kelvinunilag: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Good with pictures evidence,but when the defect from pdp to apc ,it is always audio....
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by kolarov93(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Where are the 5000?
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Odin13: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...as e be so, you don travel all 36 states combined to know opinions of every single region and people in it...you stay in just 1 region but already know whats in happening on ground in every other region. You that just said some ppl will sit in the south and dish rubbish, are you not somewhere in the north creating monikers to troll and dishing more rubbish??as you don talk common sense is really expensive to even you cheesy

I travel a lot.. down to Niger republic..

through Kebbi zamfara sokoto.. Gombe Biu maidugiri

Kaduna kafanchan Jos.. makudi..

Niger kwara oyo..

I make supplies.. and a party member..

I no Dey sit the assume..

My igbo blood thick die..

My grandpa had bussiness store for Kano sabo..

Everyone no be yoruba man.

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by 8stargeneral: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Very soon APC go see d real change dey promised Nigeria when everybody leave them

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Nobleman80: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Are u swallowing this bullshit did u even read what op posted
One of Agbado urchin at oshodi
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Lashist(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

I travel a lot.. down to Niger republic..

through Kebbi zamfara sokoto.. Gombe Biu maidugiri

Kaduna kafanchan Jos.. makudi..

Niger kwara oyo..

I make supplies.. and a party member..

I no Dey sit the assume..

My igbo blood thick die..

My grandpa had bussiness store for Kano sabo..

Everyone no be yoruba man.

Power to the people
North 2023
Above all, you be pdp party member...that's why you have this kind opinion...understandable cheesy but you dont know the hearts of everyone
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Odin13: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Lashist:

Above all, you be pdp party member...that's why you have this kind opinion...understandable cheesy but you dont know the hearts of everyone

I can’t ...

But in your state or town .. as a politcal conscious person..
Guess you already know top 2 politcian that your people are rooting for .. and you also know the pretenders and those with money to throw

You already know who will lose and who might win

That’s politics

Not online

It’s all local

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by nairalanderr: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2022
different party same people. no change at all
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by skywalker240(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Rubbish talk's

Everytime 5000 or 2000

Same was said back in 2018/2019 election
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by yommysure(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Nothing but the truth………

I need a job in Lagos or Ibadan

B.sc psychology 2’1

God bless us all….

[quote author=NigeriaIsGreat post=115403269]I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see i
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by obicmag(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
APC=PDP. 2015 WAS FIRST LEG, 2023 IS RETURN LEG. If u know you know
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
I dont understand what nigerians have to gain from this news.JUNK JOURNALISM
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by murmee: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:
One thing I know is another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner can't rule Nigeria. That's the fact. Especially a chronic looting Atiku who achieved absolute nothing whatsoever but rather looted Nigeria's commonwealth through the privatisation he supervised as the VP.

Amalgamation which is based on northern and southern unity have already expired o.
GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baraje Resigns As Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation - / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP / Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.