Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna (15619 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by iSense247: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

Kwankwanso is not an option in the North..

You won’t hear them decamping to NNPP.

North is lock down for Atiku.. Apc governors and senators will all work for Atiku at the presidency and deliver their states to their party .. depending on the region .. northwest won’t have anything doing with Apc after 2023

We don’t make noise .. we deliver with votes.

Power to the people
North 2023
Just like 2015, Northerners are politically wiser than Southerners. History repeating itself again.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by HeavenVGate: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/IsaAshiruKudan/status/1555327772528091137?t=oTVAd4TYYYLn1u27sPiUGA&s=19
This Presidential Election is between APC & PDP. Labourers l, as this moment, in their rooms busy seeing BBnija show grin grin grin grin
Obi PANDORA should engage matured mind offline not kids on Facebook, Twitter. Well, that's too little too late, he can never be the president of our dear country, NOT NOW, NOT IN FUTURE.
You OBITUARIES SHOULD TELL HIM NOT TO SPEND ANY MONEH Oooo Cuz na waste.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
APC is dead to the northerners
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by irynterri(f): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

You won’t understand the North if you’re not from here or reside here.

That’s all

The south have their impressions and assumptions
You are 100% right, after watching that BBC documentary, I stopped judging northerners. I wish you guys all the best. May God give Nigerians the best leader, the one that will do God's work among the contestants.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Odin13: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2022
irynterri:
You are 100% right, after watching that BBC documentary, I stopped judging northerners. I wish you guys all the best. May God give Nigerians the best leader, the one that will do God's work among the contestants.

Ameen..
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Eriokanmi: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

Which state in Northwest..
Kebbi?
Zamfara?
Sokoto
Kano
Jigawa
Kastina

Kwankwanso is popular in Kano.. and have presence in jigawa

Outside this two state .. nobody sen Kwankwanso.. he’s a media creation like Obi.

Being an option in the north is majorly because of Atiku liberal nature as a Muslim

Kwankwanso can’t provide the much needed security.. the north need.

You need money and will to fight Fulani bandits in Northwest and kanuri boko in Northeast

I’m a farmer .. have not planted for 3 straight years.. Lot is going on and the Apc Yoruba media the hide am.

Kwankwanso is not an option.. Tinubu is never an option since 2011.

The funny ones are the obi noise makers .. that sit in their south and be dishing rubbish and assumptions

2023 go clear

Power to the people
North 2023
See false hope, still same old political talks grin. I don't see both the APC and PDP going far. Look at the faces and calibre of those defectors nationwide, same thieves who still want things to be done same old corrupt way? We the youths will put them where they belong next year.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Na everyday una de swap 5000 members between unaselves. Thrash
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Please they should not forget to include Shettima Tulumbu running mate , eating and dining with bandits and terrorist
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by thoosing(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/IsaAshiruKudan/status/1555327772528091137?t=oTVAd4TYYYLn1u27sPiUGA&s=19

YOU NEED A STRONG TRAFFICKING GENERATING LANDING PAGE? CHAT ME070.3026..2041
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Holaomoakin(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Sunday2021: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kaduna is my state and by the grace of God The Muslim Muslim ticket of Elrufai and Tinubu will not succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by wiseoneking: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I support Atiku but that north west particularly is been dragged with Kwankwaso

Go to BBC Hausa Facebook page, you get feelers there on what is happening on ground

It's between Atiku and Kwankwaso in NW
How about Asiwaju.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Jemex003: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Artzdanielsz:
Everytime na same 5000 defect from one party to another even when it is just 200 people.

� you’re very funny what’s 200 people abi they’re not up to 20 people.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

garfield1 you can see verified name and area here. Not some obscure 5000. Note that the 5000 are his supporters.
That's what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by wiseoneking: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:
One thing I know is another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner can't rule Nigeria. That's the fact. Especially a chronic looting Atiku who achieved absolute nothing whatsoever but rather looted Nigeria's commonwealth through the privatisation he supervised as the VP.

Amalgamation which is based on northern and southern unity have already expired o.
Northern presidency is possible because Asiwaju is indirectly supporting it. But I see Obi emerging at last
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Basicend: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Salvador1:
Wetin remain for APC my people?

Ahh. . emi-Lokan remain for there o. .
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by diadem10: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
Northern presidency is possible because Asiwaju is indirectly supporting it. But I see Obi emerging at last

Gibberish. I repeat, no Northerner should be brought in after an outgoing Northerner. Las las each region will rule themselves.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:
One thing I know is another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner can't rule Nigeria. That's the fact. Especially a chronic looting Atiku who achieved absolute nothing whatsoever but rather looted Nigeria's commonwealth through the privatisation he supervised as the VP.

Amalgamation which is based on northern and southern unity have already expired o.
Lol. Oduduwa or Death!!
You can't even wait till after elections grin grin
Who says God is not wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Truthisunique2: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
How about Asiwaju.
I follow BBC Hausa on Facebook, you would see them talking of Atiku and Kwankwaso but would never mention Tinubu

The few that would want to say so don't mention Tinubu they would say APC

It's a dicey one because it's obvious Tinubu name is a taboo or won't sell when mentioning the household Northern names

Then i begin to understand the main masses up north can't fly Tinubu flag, so the ones we see on social media are actually paid group

Again with all the atrocities APC have incurred campaigning with that brand would hurt them, this is why oshomole the campaign DG is distancing Tinubu from Buhari/APC government trying hard to sell Tinubu name alone

Like I said they are confused

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Lashist(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

I can’t ...

But in your state or town .. as a politcal conscious person..
Guess you already know top 2 politcian that your people are rooting for .. and you also know the pretenders and those with money to throw

You already know who will lose and who might win

That’s politics

Not online

It’s all local
Like i said offline, in my region, amongst my friends and others i discuss with, my opinion is different from yours. Atiku has his turf, Obi has his turf and BAT has his zone if we would have a fair election without bullies in polling units
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by fredpeter(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Recycling of thieves
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Viscuz: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:

Gibberish. I repeat, no Northerner should be brought in after an outgoing Northerner. Las las each region will rule themselves.

If Tinubu pkai for sit like Yaradua who do you think will be President?
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Abujason: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na wah ooo!
Why is every member leaving APC for Tinubu and Shetima lately? Rather than gaining members from other parties, they are losing to them. At this rate will there be anyone left to vote for them by Election Day?
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Abujason: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Without bias and sentiment

The only two persons in the north today for 2023 are Atiku and Kwankwaso

But Tinubu urchins said he will win all the Northern states. Can you people let him buy just 1 state? Biko.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Truthisunique2: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Abujason:

But Tinubu urchins said he will win all the Northern states. Can you people let him buy just 1 state? Biko.
He would win a few states like Borno, Yobe because that's the headquarters of kanuris who would support his VP.

In NW he may win two states only because of APC and it's governors edge

That's all he can pick in core North at best
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Lama70(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
They are leaving the party for the baba kukuru.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Skodiswayze(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shawl001:
Are these defections real,? Almost every day, over 5000 are being added to PDP camp. Abi na just Audio defections? cool

No gurk yourself, the defections are real. North bout to show Emi Lokan the best movie in 2023. Power remains in the north, Atiku 2023.
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Reader530(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

Kwankwanso is not an option in the North..

You won’t hear them decamping to NNPP.

North is lock down for Atiku.. Apc governors and senators will all work for Atiku at the presidency and deliver their states to their party .. depending on the region .. northwest won’t have anything doing with Apc after 2023

We don’t make noise .. we deliver with votes.

Power to the people
North 2023
You are right. I am from north too but OBIdient. Tinubu can only win Yobe and Borno. The other states are PDP except Middle belt that labour party will get good percentage
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by ajepako(f): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I support Atiku but that north west particularly is been dragged with Kwankwaso

Go to BBC Hausa Facebook page, you get feelers there on what is happening on ground

It's between Atiku and Kwankwaso in NW

Don't trust northerners oo

Kwakwanso can leave the stage for Atiku in final minutes

Remember Tambuwal during the primaries..
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by garfield1: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

garfield1 you can see verified name and area here. Not some obscure 5000. Note that the 5000 are his supporters.
That's what I'm talking about

Did you see any resignation letter? Ashiru is pdp candidate in Kaduna so he is desperate to show off.any defection in Kaduna is a waste.pdp can only retain Kaduna south,that's all
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by ajepako(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:

Which state in Northwest..
Kebbi?
Zamfara?
Sokoto
Kano
Jigawa
Kastina

Kwankwanso is popular in Kano.. and have presence in jigawa

Outside this two state .. nobody sen Kwankwanso.. he’s a media creation like Obi.

Being an option in the north is majorly because of Atiku liberal nature as a Muslim

Kwankwanso can’t provide the much needed security.. the north need.

You need money and will to fight Fulani bandits in Northwest and kanuri boko in Northeast

I’m a farmer .. have not planted for 3 straight years.. Lot is going on and the Apc Yoruba media the hide am.

Kwankwanso is not an option.. Tinubu is never an option since 2011.

The funny ones are the obi noise makers .. that sit in their south and be dishing rubbish and assumptions

2023 go clear

Power to the people
North 2023

Seriously bro?

3 years of not farming?

No wonder foodstuff is very expensive everywhere

God will see you through
Re: Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna by Truthisunique2: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
ajepako:

Don't trust northerners oo

Kwakwanso can leave the stage for Atiku in final minutes

Remember Tambuwal during the primaries..
I know he would step down for Atiku

It's a game, if Atiku wins after 8 years it means PDP would field a southerner then Kwankwaso can go to APC as a northernern (they would be desperate to fly him)

But if Tinubu wins it means APC would field north in 8 years and PDP would do same which means double northerner candidate and split votes

Kwankwaso knows he has no structure to win in the south next year, he would step down for "northernern interest" hoping same interest would be compensated to him after Atiku term

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) / Council Of State Confirms Igp’s Appointment / IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.