Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Making Money From Youtube (294 Views)

How Nigerians Can Make Money From Youtube / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making Money From Youtube by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Hello fellow nairalanders, I’ve a promising project on ground that can enable us create and monetize a YouTube channel within the shortest possible time without spending a dime, all you have to do right now is to join me via the telegram group below to create a community of youtubers helping each other
https:///+Y9_W73XOOUxhYjc0
Re: How To Start Making Money From Youtube by greatguru22: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
EngEbi:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I’ve a promising project on ground that can enable us create and monetize a YouTube channel within the shortest possible time without spending a dime, all you have to do right now is to join me via the telegram group below to create a community of youtubers helping each other
https:///+Y9_W73XOOUxhYjc0

SCAM ALERT!!!

This person who is using EngEbi as nairaland username and whose name is Ogbodi Ebinise James is an Internet SCAMMER.

pls run from him.

The scammer's phone number and bank details is below:

SCAMMER'S phone number:

SCAMMER'S bank details:

Account number of scammer:2403833722
Bank name of scammer: Zenith Bank
Account name: of scammer: Ogbodi Ebisine James

A friend of mine sent 400 pi to this scammer, he ran away with the money that doesn't belong to him.

If someone can do this to my friend, he has indirectly done so to me. Therefore, I (Greatguru) already lay hand in this matter. THE SCAMMER MUST NOT GO LIKE THAT.

WHAT A BAD WAY TO GAIN EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD AT THE EXPENSE OF HURTING YOUR FELLOW ONE!!!

Unless he returns that thing which doesn't belong to him, he is in serious trouble because his parents will cry over him before this year runs out.

The below are the scammer's picture, premium NIN and evidence that 400 pi was sent to him

(1) (Reply)

Re: The True Position On Kugbo International Market / Former President National Igbo Students Union Unveils New Company / Breaking News: A Young Man Made N20 Million In 9months Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.