Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard (25790 Views)

What Atiku’s Election As President Means For Sports In Nigeria – Dr Oche Otorkpa / Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by zigzagluv: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is why wike is figthing for it , They know it , Even in Arise news, Abati was soft on Wike when he knows the truth, Thats why i hate him but Wike is fighting for the south,
frog12:
how did they manage to do this?
the north is always greedy

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by CoolAmbience(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

After the meeting of yesterday, Atiku bragged about not needing Wike to win, citing how Buhari won without winning much in the South-south and Southeast regions.

The overconfident serial contestant is not taking into account the cult-like following Buhari had, and the love Yorubas had for the failure, which gave Buhari victory. And he has none of those.

Wike's ego has been bruised, and he would prove to Atiku that he has such power to influence the outcome of the coming election in Nigeria.

He might just as well back Obi.

Wike should go and sit down with his crass ego.

Na person send am to spend all Rivers money for PDP ticket pursuit?

Wike is the most hated person in PDP....he is only still being deceived by a few people who benefit from him.

Atiku is not obliged to picking him as running mate.

He contested the primary and lost, so he should go and rest.

Was it with his personal money that he kept PDP afloat after PDP's 2015 elections loss?

1 Like

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Mckandre(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
ZazziAkbar:

I'd rather chew my PVC than to vote that senile Man..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Mckandre(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you see why idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are so foolish.
the fake news says wike is supporting obituary and you're saying is apc.
must everything evolve around peter obi, isn't that insecurity from ur part? More u like u feel threatened anytime his name is mentioned, Besides The young could be a PDP supporter afterall,last i checked their re 3 parties on the horizon.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mckandre:
must everything evolve around peter obi, isn't that insecurity from ur part? More u like u feel threatened anytime his name is mentioned, Besides The young could be a PDP supporter afterall,last i checked their re 3 parties on the horizon.
no,
idiotic pigs are posting the fake news to lie that wike is supporting obituary.
is very clear to understand.
apc can not originate the fake news to support obituary. and pdp can not originate the fake news to support obituary.
anytime you see fake news, check the beneficiary of the fake news.
is very easy to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Franklin158(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
ZazziAkbar:

I'd rather chew my PVC than to vote that senile Man..
grin grin this one got me Rolling on the floors
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by NothingDoMe: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Throwback:
A lot of people have been commissioned to work against Atiku.

Peter Obi is on the mission to the East.
Wicked Wike is on the mission to the South.
Kwankwaso is on the mission to the North.

All working to ensure victory for Tinubu/APC over PDP.

If you doubt me, which party did all the above mentioned belong to as at March of 2022?

They all belonged to the PDP, but are now working to destroy PDP.

APC is still intact, strolling to the Presidency with a 1st class brain.
If all these people take the regions you mentioned which one will Tinubu take? Lol.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Laggafin: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sniper101:

Mr Man
How do you feel after you've said this
nonsense in the midst of sensible people?
Shut ur trap joor
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Sniper101(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Laggafin:

Shut ur trap joor

You and the likes of you deserves the "Oyigbo treatment" and more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by obidr(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Throwback:
A lot of people have been commissioned to work against Atiku.

Peter Obi is on the mission to the East.
Wicked Wike is on the mission to the South.
Kwankwaso is on the mission to the North.

All working to ensure victory for Tinubu/APC over PDP.

If you doubt me, which party did all the above mentioned belong to as at March of 2022?

They all belonged to the PDP, but are now working to destroy PDP.

APC is still intact, strolling to the Presidency with a 1st class brain.

First Class brain...?? You mean Cassava, corn and agbado brain. Whatever you are smoking is really bad for your health.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by nzubegod: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
The power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

If you want boost in our economy and Security,vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not a noise maker,go and verify and become Yusful to yourself and the environment at large.
Vote Tinubu wisely

Forget Peter Obi he's a nosie maker and that's where it all ends .

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by nzubegod: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2022
The power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Peter Obi is not a noise maker, go and verify and be Yusful to yourself and society @large.

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked[/quote]
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by nzubegod: 12:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Peter Obi is not a noise maker. Go verify and be Yusful to yourself and society @ large.

1 Like

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by manmade(m): 3:12am On Aug 06, 2022
cry
apache22b:

Vote Tinubu wisely

you mean just like we have experienced in the last three years of APC administration?���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by ZazziAkbar(m): 3:29am On Aug 06, 2022
daygee12:

Very soon u will chew it
I'm ready to chew it...as long as I don't vote the corn-ry man...I'm satisfied
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Laggafin: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Tranquill:

To appease what? In fact for this your comment, Wike will be foolish not to support Atiku or Tinubu so ipigs like you can go commit suicide.

No be ona say he is only relevant in his village?

Wike must support Atiku to help Anambra people realise their dream of Atiku presidency whom they gave 100% vote at the PDP primaries.

Clowns of the highest order.
Mumu spilling trash as usual

1 Like

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Laggafin: 5:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Zeeknow3245:

Shut up
E pain am for chest.. pele grin
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Engrgibbs: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Tinubu wisely

Mumu.. Empty brains

1 Like

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by 1759ademola(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

After the meeting of yesterday, Atiku bragged about not needing Wike to win, citing how Buhari won without winning much in the South-south and Southeast regions.

The overconfident serial contestant is not taking into account the cult-like following Buhari had, and the love Yorubas had for the failure, which gave Buhari victory. And he has none of those.

Wike's ego has been bruised, and he would prove to Atiku that he has such power to influence the outcome of the coming election in Nigeria.

He might just as well back Obi.
Are you normal? which one be 'the love Yorubas had for failure '? Je ki Ori e kope o.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Ikiriye(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2022
EcoBrick:
Losing Rivers significant portion votes to another party could seriously complicate things for PDP in the coming elections. Atiku should try and pacify Wike if he hopes to improve his chances.
Wine and atiku cannot be together.atiku cannot be trusted
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Anti party
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Waterbear(m): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Tinubu wisely

What can Tinubu campaign with? When the person he gave to us landed us in this mess?

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Waterbear(m): 2:31am On Aug 10, 2022
nzubegod:

Vote Tinubu wisely

Peter Obi is not a noise maker, go and verify and be Yusful to yourself and society @large.

Your first statement is all shades of wrong .. how can you continue suffering Tinubu's suffer?
And you want us to vote the same person making us suffer so he would remove the suffering ? How does that make sense ?
Do you reason from your anus or you're just an agent of satan and suffering?
Let me understand how you think please, The same man destroying the country is who to vote for to redeem it... are you insane or plain stupid ?
Dont be offended it's just a question I'm curious to know how you think.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by beelon1020(m): 2:33am On Aug 10, 2022
The hand writing is on the wall...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.