Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard (25788 Views)

What Atiku’s Election As President Means For Sports In Nigeria – Dr Oche Otorkpa / Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by sammhi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
apache22b:
The power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

If you want boost in our economy and Security,vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Forget Peter Obi he's a nosie maker and that's where it all ends .

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked
U must be high on cow dung
Tinubu who is old with ill health challenge is your Messiah. Na wa for you !!
I rather have Atiku than a Shetima who is a known BH sympathiser.
Show me one University or even secondary school that Tinubu has ever donated to ?
Show me one acts of patriotism by Tinubu
A man who converted Lagos state to his personal property is d one you want as President.
It tells what sort of a human being U are!
Something is very wrong with your brains
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by jydo34547: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
I'd rather chew my PVC than to vote that senile Man..I'd rather chew my PVC than to vote that senile Man.....
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Shevchenkko: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
apache22b:
The power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Normally apache men no dey get sense so am not surprised you're supporting Tinubu.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Sniper101(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Laggafin:
IF Wike is wise as he claims.. He must be obidient to appease for the obigbo masacre

Mr Man
How do you feel after you've said this
nonsense in the midst of sensible people?

1 Like

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by sammhi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
TolaniLuv:

So Obi is like savior for the past? I don’t get. I see why many Igbos now decide to be Obident!. They have now forget about Biafra struggle and focusing on OBI
So o U should actually be happy for that
ND militants were paid billions to halt hostility
BH are been pampered by Buahri yet still inflicting pain and terror on Nigerians
So if IPOB will sheath sword with PO presidency, don't U think is a good deal
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Tehlu(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
frog12:
look wike rebuild PDP, and the vultures came and take the credit. what do you expect?

That should tell you Wike is still a learner when it comes to national politics. He's still thinking everything is by gra gra.

In spite of his limitless Rivers State warchest, Atiku who hasn't held public office in 15 years could rubbish him like this.

Atiku doesn't need Wike, and they both know it. Wike's only selling point is Rivers money... but PDP convention has shown us Atiku can still outspend him easily.

Wike has been using public funds to buy political relevance. Now that tap is about to run dry, he's desparate.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Mummiesboy: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=IboHausaYoruba post=115413395]I have been saying it and will never be tired of venting my anger. We Obidients are not campaigning based on issues, we tend to abuse anyone that goes against Peter Obi rather than try to convince them into our folds. I have received a lot of abuses and bashings here by the same Obidient people we worked together in the past, some called me many uncouth names, they even termed me a Tinubu supporter. I know how many weeks I was banned by the mod here on Nairaland for campaigning for Obi. The truth is bitter, if we should continue in this manner while Tinubu people outsmart us by winning Wike to their side, we are completely finished, [One APC clown sighted from afar]
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by daygee12: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Malory:
Let him be OBIdient if he truly loves Nigeria.

U wish
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by daygee12: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
ZazziAkbar:

I'd rather chew my PVC than to vote that senile Man..

Very soon u will chew it
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Mummiesboy: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=IboHausaYoruba post=115413395]I have been saying it and will never be tired of venting my anger. We Obidients are not campaigning based on issues, we tend to abuse anyone that goes against Peter Obi rather than try to convince them into our folds. I have received a lot of abuses and bashings here by the same Obidient people we worked together in the past, some called me many uncouth names, they even termed me a Tinubu supporter. I know how many weeks I was banned by the mod here on Nairaland for campaigning for Obi. The truth is bitter, if we should continue in this manner while Tinubu people outsmart us by winning Wike to their side, we are completely finished, [Do you know how that idiot called Buhari came to power in 2015? President jonathan was booted out through insult (Propaganda).
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by frog12: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
good point. the moral is, when the core is rotten and dying, just let it die naturally! hope wike learns very well. the pdp can suspend him but i don't think they will try it during election times. okowa is one of worst. he's a betrayer.

Tehlu:

That should tell you Wike is still a learner when it comes to national politics. He's still thinking everything is by gra gra.

In spite of his limitless Rivers State warchest, Atiku who hasn't held public office in 15 years could rubbish him like this.

Atiku doesn't need Wike, and they both know that. Wike's only selling point is the financial resources he has access to... but the PDP convention has shown us Atiku can outspend him easily.

Wike has been using Rivers money to buy political relevance. Now that tap is about to run dry, he's desparate.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Tonitoniton(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Let him work against na.

He will surely end up like amechi

Very soon rivers state money will leave his control and he will know the difference .

Other contestants lost in apc and there is peace but this wike no let people rest.

He is very free to toll amechi line
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by zigzagluv: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is why wike is shouting ,

1.Senator Walid Jubril, Chairman, Board of Trsutees (BoT)... PDP Board of Trustees (BoT) MEMBERS - North

2 Chairman of the party - North

3.Deputy National party - North

4. Youth Leader - North

5. Presidental Candinate - North

6. Presidental Spokenman - North 1.

7. Presidental Spokenman - North 2.

8. Next Senate president - North.

they want to turn pdp to Northern people party
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by frog12: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
how did they manage to do this?
the north is always greedy

zigzagluv:
This is why wike is shouting ,

1.Senator Walid Jubril, Chairman, Board of Trsutees (BoT)... PDP Board of Trustees (BoT) MEMBERS - North

2 Chairman of the party - North

3.Deputy National party - North

4. Youth Leader - North

5. Presidental Candinate - North

6. Presidental Spokenman - North 1.

7. Presidental Spokenman - North 2.

8. Next Senate president - North.

they want to turn pdp to Northern people party

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by fof1: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
The goal is to dilute PDP SouthSouth and SouthEast votes to coast Bola Ahmed Tinubu to victory. Power MUST return to the South.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
APC will Not Win in 2023. Mark it Down
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by okoroemeka(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Tinubu wisely

I respect Mr boka tinubu for his achievements and courage but I don't see the possibility of an 86 yr old man be our Messiah,the problems of nigeria may finally give this man the final push to his grave,he is supposed to be a retired elder statement,watching his grandchildren grow and giving elderly advice
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by PharmacyStore: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
That's their own palava
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Wettoid123: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
wike is already thinking of been obi-dient obaseki of edo is already professing that obi-dient is everywhere.
obi-dient movement is real!
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Alawode01(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nigerians should take by faith not by hate, jagaban is the unity candidate, vote Tinubu.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Babastrong(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=115406574]Let him be OBIdient if he truly loves Nigeria.[ Lol. Those that have called nigeria a zoo are now claming to love nigeria.]
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by EMONFASHION65: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Tinubu wisely

HOW MUCH THEY PAY YOU
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
satani yaff pour oyel to it...........,this is exactly the fulanis want to do to the alagbado man
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by AntonVince: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Throwback:
A lot of people have been commissioned to work against Atiku.

Peter Obi is on the mission to the East.
Wicked Wike is on the mission to the South.
Kwankwaso is on the mission to the North.

All working to ensure victory for Tinubu/APC over PDP.

If you doubt me, which party did all the above mentioned belong to as at March of 2022?

The all belonged to the PDP, but are now working to destroy PDP.

APC is still intact, strolling to the Presidency with a 1st class brain.

Which APC is intact?
You really expect Nigerians to queue behind Tinubu like they did the “change-chanting” Buhari of 2015?

Well, there’s nothing wrong with dreaming.
grin
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Xscape1993:
Fake news from the fake party call APC...
you see why idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are so foolish.
the fake news says wike is supporting obituary and you're saying is apc.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
AntonVince:

Which APC is intact?
You really expect Nigerians to queue behind Tinubu like they did the “change-chanting” Buhari of 2015?

Well, there’s nothing wrong with dreaming.
grin
ask any idiotic pigs if they have ever voted for apc.
they has always voted for obituary and atiku in the past.
those that voted for apc before never change, apc vote are still intact.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by juman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Atiku does not fully trusted any Southerner in next election.

His attitude shows that.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by maxzzo1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by kolexy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Xscape1993:
Fake news from the fake party call APC...

Vanguard is a PDP newspaper na. It is the mouthpiece of Delta Politicians.
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by pacesetting: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
The post is about Atiku and not Obi. You see where your frustration de lead you to?
apache22b:

Vote Tinubu wisely

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by GodsOwnMan: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
fof1:
APC will Win in 2023. Mark it Down

I agree with you. cheesy

Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by vb0mb(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard by bagad: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
APC news
Imagine trying to sacrifice their own Aregbesola just to spite opposition party.

They just want to give a dog a bad name and hang him for their own Wuruwuru.

But wait if Tinubu no con win now, shey him go kill himself ni. Because I never understand this their imposition on Nigerians o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Chinua Achebe Lying In State In Awka (Picture) / President Buhari Won The APC Presidential Ticket With 14,842,072 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.