Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement (429 Views)

PDP’s Jatau defeats ousted APC Rep member In Bauchi / Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by PremiumTech: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

By Raphael M.

Former member House of Representatives and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Hon Adamu Fanda has condemned the visit of the Speaker, House of Representatives of the United States, Nancy Pelosi describing it as provocative.

In a Press Release, Fanda said:

"The visit of the House of Representatives Speaker of the US, Nancy Pelosi is a clear provocation and blatant violation of the UN Resolution 2758 of 1971 which firmly support One China Policy".

"I believe that the National sovereignty and territorial integrity of China should be respected. I support China's efforts towards National reunification and am against actions that interfere in other country's internal affairs", he stated.

Source: The Bureau
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by midehi2(f): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by Karlovich: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
embarassed What is their business? The northern houses are burning but they are worried about Niger Republic and Taiwan. May ogun continue to flog Lugard

1 Like

Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by Artiiclebeast: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moronic as usual.

They've got too much time on their hands with redundant staff plus stationeries they couldn't use for the citizens paying them the humongous allowances as a result of their cluelessness.

So, why not just try and pretend to be relevant, watch some CNN, and tell one of the redundant staff to get busy and come up with a story just to come off woke and internationally up to date.

After all, it's election season and he needs to be noticed.

Bastard apes

Modified:

I just saw he's a former rep. Lol

See wetin ex-lawmaker write...He should send the trash to alexreport press. Alex own na money for hand press release for naira land fp

Tuehhh
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by 3exe3: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is what I call ameborism.
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by Ogbuu101: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed What is their business? The northern houses are burning but they are worried about Niger Republic and Taiwan. May ogun continue to flog Lugard
You no know abokki.
More concerned about Israel vs Palestine than their home
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by ZazziAkbar(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

By Raphael M.

Former member House of Representatives and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Hon Adamu Fanda has condemned the visit of the Speaker, House of Representatives of the United States, Nancy Pelosi describing it as provocative.

In a Press Release, Fanda said:

"The visit of the House of Representatives Speaker of the US, Nancy Pelosi is a clear provocation and blatant violation of the UN Resolution 2758 of 1971 which firmly support One China Policy".

"I believe that the National sovereignty and territorial integrity of China should be respected. I support China's efforts towards National reunification and am against actions that interfere in other country's internal affairs", he stated.

Source: The Bureau
I would have said something...but his name is adamu.
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by Racoon(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why is the foreign relations of the US his obsession? What have you done with the numerous blantant violations of the constitution and severity of your home country(Buhari bought 1.4B worth of alleged security fighting vehicles for Niger Republic)?

What quality legislation have this glorified mumu provided to enhance good governance in his beleaguered country suffering under the irresponsibility of a president that was fuelled by the rubberstamp NASS he belongs to?
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by Savie(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
your house is burning and you are busy chasing rat
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by Seefinish: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
This dishonorable member has never conderm the terrorists invasion to his home state but was quick to condemned the visit of US house of rep speaker to Taiwan.
Re: APC Rep Member Condemns Nancy Pelosi's Visit To Taiwan - See Press Statement by christejames(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is this a joke or what? undecided

I don't blame them though, APC as a party see governance as a joke sha.

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. / Muslims Are Shouting Obi... Christians Are Shouting Obi / Breaking: Who Smoke's IGBOO On A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.