Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,159 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength (565 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by guobe: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
My car had a flat tire this morning and I tried all my possible best to loosen the tire all to no avail as the bolts and nuts didn't loosen.I had to call my neighbour for help but sill no solution as he tried his best too.He now suggested that I just manage the car to the vulcaniser like that.As I drove out of the gate I saw two boys and they were Northerners pushing small trolley and I seeked their assistance.Just a single touch the bolts and nuts were loosened.God really blessed the Northerners with natural strength and I just pray the terrorist crisis in that area can be resolved and the sky of the Northern people in Nigeria will bear no limit.

2 Likes

Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by mariahAngel(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
I've heard there are substances they take that make them really really strong.
If not, how else can one explain one slim Mai ruwa pushing ten 25liters jerrican filled with water in a cart?

2 Likes

Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by guobe: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:
If not, how else can one explain one slim Mai ruwa pushing ten 25liters jerrican filled with water in a cart?
I don't think it's about the substance they take as other people do take substance and can't do anything.They are naturally endowed.

1 Like

Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by obaaderemi: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
The northerners are usually not as physically strong as Southerners. They take all kinds of drugs and use amulets.

Probably you and your neighbours are ajebos who wouldn't want to scar their soft hands. grin Real street boys either yorubas or igbos would loosen those bolts without breaking a sweat. grin

1 Like

Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by Omihanifa: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
They always take drugs nah. If you think it’s a lie, go and visit any spot where they fight local wrestling (Dambe) you will understand better.

Everything about northern Nigeria nah so so drug usage. No region in Nigeria consume VEGA reach them.

2 Likes

Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by obaaderemi: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
They always take drugs nah. If you think it’s a lie, go and visit any spot where they fight local wrestling (Dambe) you will understand better.

Everything about northern Nigeria nah so so drug usage. No region in Nigeria consume VEGA reach them.
I thought everyone knew this.
Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by Josbreed: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Just check the emboldened, can you push the same load for several kilometers with your own strength?
Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by christianjoy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
I guess poverty make people stronger smiley
Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by guobe: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
christianjoy:
I guess poverty make people stronger smiley
certainly no one wants to be poor so one must work hard to avoid being poor.
Re: God Blessed The People From Northern Nigeria With Natural Strength by vb0mb(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DrD8LA_eRs

Please help resolve this case.

(1) (Reply)

Obi 2023- Tinubu Uses His Nation Newspaper's Fake News To Gaslight Nigeria / Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi / King Of Kings (eze) Uwakwe Ukaegbu Hosts Sen Orji Kalu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.