Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? (701 Views)

Seunmsg Attacks Buhari For Not Interfering In Osun Election / Seunmsg Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Wike For President / Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Yoast: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2022

Going into 2015 and 2019 elections, many of us gave reasons why Buhari was the wrong choice, but people like Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka and Co insisted that Buhar/APC was the best choice and that Buhari will change Nigeria for good.

They abused us and bullied their way to power on both occasions.

7 years down the line, the jury is out. The abysmal failures of the Buhari and APC regime is visible even to the blind.

The nation is currently facing unprecedented insecurity. Many have been killed, kidnapped and maimed.

Buhari chased IPOB from the radio to the streets and to armed struggle. He nurtured fulani herdsmen to bandits and terrorists. No part of the country is safe.

The economy has been bastardized with the naira on a free fall, tumbling over 300 percent in the last few years.

Prices of goods and services have sky-rocketed whereas wages have remained stagnant.

Buhari lacked courage in tackling every aspect of governance including the fuel subsidy. He watched cluelessly as the cost of fuel subsidy ballooned to nearly N6 trillion. The refineries remained moribund.

He mismanaged over diversity. The country has never been this divided along ethnic and religious lines.

In fact, nothing is working in Nigeria except for criminal enterprises like kidnapping for ransom and brazen corruption.

Therefore, when will the likes of Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka and other APC cheerleaders apologise to the good people of Nigerian for the ignoble roles they played in 2015 and 2019 elections?

I think that is the most honourable thing to do before trying to push another evil agenda in 2023 elections.

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Racoon(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
sad They are ashame hence using alternate monikers while ganging up to foist a roasted vulture that foist the present disaster upon a nation. God save us as we do the needful. "Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana(American philosopher).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Salvador1: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Their zombism is incurable.
Just relax karma will surely visit them in due time.
What I know is that they will never go without punish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Truthisunique2: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
The only reason they ever supported buhari disaster and are still doing is because of tilumbu

You expect them to retire now?

11 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Yoast: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Salvador1:
Their zombism is incurable.
Just relax karma will surely visit them in due time.
What I know is that they will never go without punish.
Amen ooh

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by NoIgboSoundTueh: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Apologize for supporting Buhari who is a better president than GEJ was?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by TI1919(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
The worse will happen in 2023 if God did not interven
Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Abdu81: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
No man alive can say these, only those who died 2015 may.

11 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Yoast: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
I mean, people's decisions/choices whether it leads to good or bad should have consequences.

These guys can't just move on as if nothing happened..

People have been killed or kidnapped and businesses destroyed.. Many destinies have been shattered.

Those guys must be held accountable for their previous positions.

They must apologise and show remorse if they expect to be taken seriously going forward..

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Tingotoe: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
You talk as though without these few mostly unknown nairalanders Nigerians wouldn't have voted for Buhari. They should apologize for what exactly?
Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
may ogun visit u dis night for dis and any mod who thinks he will ban me for dis should prepare for sango visit too

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by obaaderemi: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Buhari is the worst leader in the history of Nigeria. It's an insult to even mention him in the same breath as Abacha.

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Artiiclebeast: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
I do not write to get liked or to be seen as politically correct or to be accepted as a part of a herd even if such a herd and mentality are ignorant to the true workings and realities of what we are truly faced with.

As we progress as a people and country, many will come to appreciate and laud Buhari by the time the true reality of what Nigeria truly is begins to settle in on their consciousness and awareness and this sensitization is what I seek to achieve with my writings.

I do not seek any office, favours, or recognition from anyone.

Nigeria and Nigerians are my constituents and my loyalty is forever to my country and her people for as long as she exists no matter how rotten it is.

The quest to find a solution to everything wrong holding her down and making as much noise as I can to raise a discourse for us all to begin to identify and tackle these demons one after the other is the only passion that drives me.

You can call me whatever makes you happy but I am daily grateful to God for his mercies, grace, and overall, his gift of contentment upon which I thrive.

May God punish and retrieve all he has bestowed upon me the day I even begin to ponder on working for or with any known enemy of State against my country and people deliberately just to enrich myself.

May God continue to lead, direct, and drop these messages in me and also help me in my legitimate kobo kobo earnings which I value more than a trillion dollar blood money from the demons.

May I not use the talent you have bestowed upon me to deliberately sell my conscience, destiny, and future including the future of my kids for a temporary morsel in favour of the demons plaguing my land. So, help me God.

If you are set to read my messages, do well to hang your bias and prejudice in a corner. Read, comprehend, and allow yourself to be spoken to.

When next I'm able to get over my laziness to write down the messages as they get dropped in my head, I'll try and do a backstory from 1983 and as far back as I can recall to show how everything that happens today had always happened in the past it only just got broader with more actors and of course more brazen.

I have a truckload of negatives to say about Bubu but on this, I'd be humble enough to admit that he did well.

Bubu was tricked in 1983, used, and kicked to the curb by the roguish Maradona who thought he could play a fast one on the timid Fulani herdsman.

The Military cabal of the time headed by the one who supervised the swift decline of Nigeria to this level (IBB) under the sponsorship of MKO was surprised to see Bubu going off script and stifling their criminal and druggie business and had to gang up to sack him.

Exactly the same script played out in 2015 when the Alibaba and his 40 thieves propped up Buhari yet again in the hopes that he'd play to their script and thereafter nominate, support, and influence their ascension to the throne.

But Bubu had his game plan and resolved to do them waka shege and make them all abandon the party back to their vomits in PDP while the ones desperate enough to remain in APC were forced to release a single titled "Emi Lokan"...

You want play with Fulani man ba? Danbruba

I pity the ones gullibly propping up Atiku.

He's playing the same old trick of humility and pandering to everyone's quest, make him enter Aso rock first na that time una go know.

That one kleptomania na follow come.

Having been humiliated the first time, Bubu was resolute in coming back and doing something and leaving a legacy (Good or bad) the jury is still out on that.

We are all witnesses to how many attempts Bubu made to stage a comeback with no luck until 2015.
Perhaps that was when he decided that the legacy he'd leave behind was to set the ground for proper elections in the country without any undue interference hence, the amended electoral reform bill act he followed through and delivered on.

PDP show Bubu shege and he knew that was something he had to correct.

Talk about experience being the best teacher.

Everyone despises Bubu at the moment, but his party people and the ones who propped him up hate him the most for not doing what the previous incumbents had always done, after all, the Nigerian citizens will grumble for a while and thereafter it'd have been business as usual.

Bubu say whosai....to your tent oh everyman.

Go slug it out on your own and Emilokan by yourself.

If the citizens decide to be Emilokan no wahala

Should they decide to be Athiefkulate, ba kwomi

If dem wan Obidient, e no kwansain me.

Bubu the wicked producer...the only man wey sabi mind him business and block him ears.

I do not ever wish to be politically correct or have everyone agree with me when analysing the issues with Nigeria because the ills are too enormous to dissect in one particular trajectory.

If the next President is bold enough to be as nonchalant to the hues and cries of the citizens as Buhari had been all through his term and go about facing one of the ills of this country be it Corruption, power generation, economy, or security, we'd have gotten another issue addressed.

A President who would want to score some cheap points applauds, and caring about what the citizens and media say about his image will fail in achieving a single deliverable from his to do list.

With the way the present Nigeria is setup, any attempt to pander to the yearnings of the citizens to resolve all the ills at the same time will lead to an abysmal failure.

The issues need to be addressed one at a time while other sectors suffer.

This is to say, Nigerians aren't going to have it any easier in the coming years no matter who wins. This is the reality and honest truth.

Buhari has given us the electoral bill and the powers to vote, have our votes counted, and our choice elected, let's see what the next man will do.

If only we could get someone who'd be able to rally the rogues for a discarding of the current nonsense called the constitution and a true and proper constitution drawn up to address every agitation and skewness in the current trash, we would have succeeded in laying the proper foundation upon which we can begin to build a true country alongside the electoral reform act.

But as it presently stands, the above is a pipe dream and impossible with the present thieves and their masters who'd have everything to lose.

All in all, Buhari did some people motor, refused to be used and dumped the second time, and is leaving us with an opportunity to begin to get excited about voting and participating in the electoral process and in my opinion, this is
laudable.

The Obidients are all fired up, hopeful, and dare to dream of having their candidate win the next Presidential election, it is as a result of Bubu's electoral reform act.

That the Batties are confident that their candidate is the best and most qualified candidate to win it not minding anyone's opinion of him and the lack of the Federal influence, it is all because of Buhari's shege to them all.

That the Athiefkulates are for the first time not so confident in their quest and almost mute in the build-up, we have Buhari's Messiship to thank for that.

Ye Nigerian youths, the ball is now in our court to decide.

Bubu has done his bit and is bowing out soon.

Call him whatever name you think he deserves, let's see where and how we go from here.

I'd love for someone to start a thread where we can discuss the issues bothering us as a nation.

I want to read and learn from the egg heads here and have a decent and mature debate.

If you like insult me, e no kwansign me.
Let's argue, disagree, and debate with facts. That's how civilised people do.

We musnt all agree on all topics and issues. We no be sheep or goats wey be one way all the time.

Even teeth and tongue no dey agree all the time

I hail una..

Peace guys.

Abeg make una help me beg the mods and Seun to stop to dey delete my posts and ban my main moniker (gaby)

They should allow me to write my articles and comments in peace.

We all must not reason alike, please.

I am a Nigerian youth and for the truth, I stand and it has always worked for me.

Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by seunmsg(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Too many ignorant clowns running around like headless chickens on social media. What the fvck is this thread all about? Apologize for not supporting the re-election of an ineffectual buffoon like Jonathan?

Some of you really need to take a crash course in democracy so as to stop embarrassing yourself online like this. See, I live in Army post service housing estate in Abuja. Come there and collect your apology. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by PraizHim: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
We never learn. Same mistake is about to be repeated again .

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
When hell freezes over!

1 Like

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by SmellyNyash: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Those ones are irredeemable zombies. They don't reason with their brain, they reason through their anus but the evil that they are supporting will catch up with them and their family members. Death and sorrow will be their potion here and beyond and now the same useless being are clamouring to buhari promax

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Those ones are irredeemable zombies. They don't reason with their brain, they reason through their anus but the evil that they are supporting will catch up with them and their family members. Death and sorrow will be their potion here and beyond and now the same useless being are clamouring to buhari promax
Most of them are under a spell.
They can bit be redeemed unless a tragic event visits them.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Yoast: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Too many ignorant clowns running around like headless chickens on social media. What the fvck is this thread all about? Apologize for not supporting the re-election of an ineffectual buffoon like Jonathan?

Some of you really need to take a crash course in democracy so as to stop embarrassing yourself online like this. See, I live in Army post service housing estate in Abuja. Come there and collect your apology. Nonsense.
Mr Tinubu supporter, do the honourable thing. Apologise for your past sins.

Perhaps, a few people may forgive you and listen to your new evil agenda of trying to foist an ancestor on the Nigerian people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by tesppidd: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hindsight is such a beautiful thing.

If Jonathan had continued in 2015 nobody knows whether Nigerians would also be cursing those who voted for him again to continue, in 2015.

Anyone who remembers that in 2014 the FG was already borrowing to pay workers' salaries wouldn't argue with this.
Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Great2017: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
In what way please?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Madmohamed1: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yoast:
as I'm talking to you known omenka brother is in the hand of bandits the problem is he don't know how to ask for help just like sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by ThrownBack: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
How can they apologise when they are packaging another toxic waste foe you as president again.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by Madmohamed1: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunmsg:

shut up just apologize

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebacanista, Seunmsg, Omenka And Co: When Will You Apologise To Nigerians? by ajekpaks(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
lol

(1) (Reply)

Caution Your Supporters, They Are Humiliating Me; Tinubu Begs Peter Obi / 2023: Don’t Make The Mistake Of Voting Killers – Jonathan Charges Nigerians / Scandal Rocks PDP As NWC Members Return N176m ‘Ayu Bribe’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.