Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) (2290 Views)

Patriotic Nigerians In The UK Chased Away Anti PMB Supporters. Pictures. / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Axelrod(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Okay, I won't say much. I'm actually a hanrdcore "Sidon look" Nairaland member. I read comments and enjoy myself. I'm sure that I'm not alone.

Anyways, let me address the issue at hand.
I have noticed that ever since the drama between the APC and Senator Bukola Saraki started, a lot of APC supporters have been speaking directly against what they said in 2014 when Tambuwal left the PDP for APC.

It is on record that even the president himself congratulated Tambuwal in 2014. Well, I stumbled on the comments below by this hardcore Buharist, Seunmsg then I compared it with his reaction today, I just shook my head in disbelief.

Even if the "zombies" were programmed to act without thinking, can't they at least malfunction once? At least have a 'technical glitch and malfunction once!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Digging up my old post and opening new thread with it won't change anything. Saraki must resign or get impeached. That we supported Tambuwal to illegally remain as speaker in 2014 doesn't mean we must do same again. We can't continue to progress in error.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Axelrod(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Check viewing this thread.
They are here!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by rheether(f): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Digging up my old post and opening new thread with it won't change anything. Saraki must resign or get impeached. That we supported Tambuwal to illegally remain as speaker in 2014 doesn't mean we must do same again. We can't continue to progress in error.

Zombie oooooo zombie

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by bakila: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Point of correction. APC was majority in the House of Reps., at the time Tambuwal became Speaker.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:

So you admit to have illegally supported Tambuwal and now you have repented to write your wrong.

One good turn deserves another my friend. Besides, why should we trust you now, if you could illegally support one the last time? How are we sure you're not doing same now? (That's actually rhetorical, because I know the answer)

You cannot be taken serious if you keep shifting the goal post to only please you!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Shelumiel: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Zombies everywhere grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by StillX10(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Zombies and their way of thinking

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by freeze001(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
bakila:

Point of correction. APC was majority in the House of Reps., at the time Tambuwal became Speaker.

Are you for real?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by yesloaded: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
[s]Digging up my old post and opening new thread with it won't change anything. Saraki must resign or get impeached. That we supported Tambuwal to illegally remain as speaker in 2014 doesn't mean we must do same again. We can't continue to progress in error.[/s]
Blind support is not good for our democracy, am not a fan of any Nigerian politician because I understand Nigeria politics very well as politics of no ideology.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by bakila: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
just shut it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by naijapips04: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:

grin this guy is so shameless. Anyway stomach face. And to think I used to respect him.

Honestly say person go school come dey speak plenty oyibo no mean say e dey reason well.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
I will expose you more

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by 99miles(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
These guys are nothing but ethnic and religious bigots..............shame!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Tpeters(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
imagine!!
so ur zoombism and coconut head don change d constitution from what it was in 2015 to ur new APC way now in 2018.
u should b ashamed of urself for nt bin a defender of the constitution, democarcy and the right path u stood on in 2015.

infact head dey pain you for dis one wey u talk so.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
I don't think I have ever quoted you. But hey I think you are ultra_disgusting.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sowore for president

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by 12Monkeys: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alexrod, if you want to see BMC hypocrisy then you must see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3707699/why-nepa-certificate-rule-not/2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by slimghost(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:

I humbly suggest you sacrifice yourself to the gods of your land and save the world this embarrassment. Tufia!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Axelrod:

So you admit to have illegally supported Tambuwal and now you have repented to write your wrong.

One good turn deserves another my friend. Besides, why should we trust you now, if you could illegally support one the last time? How are we sure you're not doing same now? (That's actually rhetorical, because I know the answer)

You cannot be taken serious if you keep shifting the goal post to only please you!
He is quite slow because he is still glaringly pro-illegality. He opined that Saraki should be impeached by a simple majority even when that is not lawful.

Buhari supporters are sub_humans...with IQ as high as Buhari's achievements

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
You re so shameful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by fergie001: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Axelrod(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tpeters:

imagine!!
so ur zoombism and coconut head don change d constitution from what it was in 2015 to ur new APC way now in 2018.
u should b ashamed of urself for nt bin a defender of the constitution, democarcy and the right path u stood on in 2015.

infact head dey pain you for dis one wey u talk so.
Thank you for this point.
Every lover of Democracy and patriots are against APC's wrong approach to unseat Saraki. After they will be forming progressives!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Axelrod(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You re so shameful

He is actually shameless. I expected him to read and pass as his colleagues did. But no, he must show himself. He ended up exposing his very myopic way of reason the more.

I feel really ashamed on his behalf!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Axelrod(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
slimghost:

I humbly suggest you sacrifice yourself to the gods of your land and save the world this embarrassment. Tufia!

That is harsh. That could actually make a man commit suicide. But then again, how does one kill a Zombie? For it is already dead!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Axelrod:

He is actually shameless. I expected him to read and pass as his colleagues did. But no, he must show himself. He ended up exposing his very myopic way of reason the more.

I feel really ashamed on his behalf!
When he was making noise here I just knew that his old posts here will surely expose his hypocrisy.

He is a married man with kids but he has sworn to support evil out of religion and tribal reason

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Rrankdonga(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:
it would have been better you shut your mouth than spew this embarrassment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by aolawale025: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
seunmsg:

Rili? Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who knows not? That, that man is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) by rumours: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2018
seunmsg:

What a shame! So you knew Tambuwal was progressing in error then and you were hailing and supporting. Now you are singing another song about Saraki. Never mind, the law of sowing and reaping is real. When you will begin to reap the calamity you planted by your actions, inactions, utterances and posts, don't complain o! The evil that men do lives after them. I rest my case.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Of An Era, Adieu Ipob, Adieu Biafra / Ogun 2019: Amosun To Transfer 57 APC Buses To New Party / PDP Leads APC As First Result Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.