Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tweeters To Follow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tweeters To Follow (268 Views)

How To Remove A Tattoo - A Complete Guide To Follow / Simple Steps To Follow Before You Purchase C Batteries For Your Gadgets / Man Collects Foods He Bought For Ladies After They Refused To Follow Him Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweeters To Follow by budaatum: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
I thought there should be a thread of tweeters we'd like to use our collective Nairaland powers to help grow and make great.

First is
@CelOlulode BBC reporter, storyteller, history lover

Please quote, like and share so we all know how much power we are giving.

Post a tweeter you'd like us to empower.

Comment if you'd rather we consider depowering.

Don't forget to empower your tweet self.

And consider becoming a tweep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweeters To Follow by budaatum: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Tweeters To Follow by Newborn27(f): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
"I liked your post because you are wise and you are smart and you enlightened me"

I'm highly grateful for your like and share going by your quote above.

How's life at your end Sir/Ma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweeters To Follow by budaatum: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
I've found another person whom I hope you'd all help grow. He is one of us so I would be most honoured and grateful.

Check out PEDIAK Book on Twitter.
We Smashed Nothing But The Words...

https://twitter.com/pediakidea?s=20&t=NcfyckFV6t527Fm0iqOq5A

https://www.nairaland.com/pediakauthor

(1) (Reply)

Can I Apply For A Masters Degree Abroad With My Postgraduate Diploma Transcripts / Karl Jacobs Merch - Inspired By Minecraft / Best Kitchen Designers Santa Barbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.