Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Forget About Pride, I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget About Pride, I Need Help (313 Views)

Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy / Learn These Two Skills And Forget About Pocket Money! / The Guardian Says "Own This Book And Forget About Your Financial Worries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget About Pride, I Need Help by Remified(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Goodday Nlanders, honestly at this point in my life, I just want to be open and tell the world my problem before it destroys me and my family.
Since the ASUU strike I have been on multiple online platforms looking for a business to start. On July I found one that looked really promising, ebay checkout. I made some gains from it and decided to up my game a bit since it was going well and I took a loan but long story short, ebay took everything off me. My account got suspended and so all the gift card I have there was taking away.
Right now I'm more worried about paying off the loan due on Sunday and I really need help with that.
I have 30k last with me but the loan amount is 126k.
Please if I can get help from anyone it would really be appreciated.

Re: Forget About Pride, I Need Help by Remified(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please I'm not the type of person to bring my problems to the open but for this one, I need help with it. I was set to pay it back in two weeks or so I thought but lost everything in just a day.
The issue is just I can't make upto 100k in just a few days.. It really took lots of efforts to bring this on here and I really pray that I get the help I want.
Re: Forget About Pride, I Need Help by akinreals: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nairalanders are obidients, dey no dey give shishi. Contact your family and friends stop wasting your time here

1 Like

Re: Forget About Pride, I Need Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sorry which loan app is that?
Re: Forget About Pride, I Need Help by Remified(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Sorry which loan app is that?
Fair money
Re: Forget About Pride, I Need Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Remified:

Fair money
Since it's fairmoney you are safe , they can't embarrass you...
When they call you just tell them to give you some time although the interest will accumulate but God will help you get money...
You can pay them back in one month, they can't do anything
Re: Forget About Pride, I Need Help by Remified(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Since it's fairmoney you are safe , they can't embarrass you...
When they call you just tell them to give you some time although the interest will accumulate but God will help you get money...
You can pay them back in one month, they can't do anything
Thanks, that a bit relieving to know

(1) (Reply)

Non-virtual USA Number For Online Verification / 10 Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerian Graduates / 15 Lucrative Small Business Ideas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.