Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Daniel Bwala: Why I Won’t Malign Tinubu’s Image Even As Atiku Campaign Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Why I Won’t Malign Tinubu’s Image Even As Atiku Campaign Spokesman (511 Views)

Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates / Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Bwala: Why I Won’t Malign Tinubu’s Image Even As Atiku Campaign Spokesman by Steven809: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86uPHUNdGsU

Daniel Bwala, a spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign, says he will not “malign” the image of Bola Tinubu, presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Bwala, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), spoke on Thursday during an interview with Channels Television.

He was appointed alongside Dino Melaye, a former senator, as spokesperson for the campaign organisation on Thursday.

In July, Bwala, a legal practitioner, resigned his membership of the APC over what he described as his “principles and conviction”.

He had criticised the APC over the choice of a Muslim, Kashim Shettima, former governor of Borno, as the vice-presidential candidate — since the party’s presidential flagbearer is also a Muslim.

Speaking during the interview, Bwala said he did not leave the APC because Atiku promised to reward him with an appointment as being insinuated in some quarters.

“I can tell you without mincing words, Atiku Abubakar is the last politician in Nigeria you can accuse of being nepotistic or a religious bigot. Even the fiercest critic can tell you that. If you look at the team that surrounds him at the moment, we have even less of northerners,” he said.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Why I Won’t Malign Tinubu’s Image Even As Atiku Campaign Spokesman by setilav345: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gdh

Re: Daniel Bwala: Why I Won’t Malign Tinubu’s Image Even As Atiku Campaign Spokesman by Artiiclebeast: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Political jobbers working for their selfish gains and never in the interest of the county or citizens.

You are not maligning him if you can tell the electorates everything wrong with his candidacy and everything right with your principal's.

You won't be maligning him if you can convince the electorates that your principal is any different from him and would deliver on the job with hard facts, evidences and not dip his leprous klepto fingers in the national cookie jar.

You won't be maligning any candidate if you can show that your support for your candidate is because you truly believe in seeing Nigeria arise from the shackles pinning her down and not because you want to work your way up the ladder and ultimately under the table where the demons dine for your own crumbs.

This goes to all of the candidates and their supporters.

If you shy away from discussing or mentioning anything wrong with any particular candidate to enable the electorates to make up their mind on who to vote for, you aren't being respectful, civilized, or exercising decorum. It is simply because you are a coward, have enough skeletons in your own closet, and an even bigger Coward who has nothing to offer and is not qualified for the position because you won't have the moral high ground or boldness to go against these rogues holding the country by the neck.

You guys can only deceive the gullible and ignorant ones with your slogans, buzzwords, and rhetorics. No be person like me and many more like me.

Idiots

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala: Why I Won’t Malign Tinubu’s Image Even As Atiku Campaign Spokesman by muykem: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Highest bidder spokesman.

(1) (Reply)

2023: It Looks Like Devil Has Entered PDP — Bode George / What Nigeria Must Do For Greater Economy – Peter Obi At NBA Conference / VIDEOS: Obidients Shutdown Ibadan, Abeokuta, Nnewi In Solidarity March For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.