Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates (28516 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Paralyzed As Atiku Refuses To Release Funds / 2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Tinubu Should Tell Buhari To Release Funds To End ASUU Strike - Obi’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by hisexcellency34: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dr. Daniel Bwala, a spokesperson of the Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign council has said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is being hunted by the ghost of distrust which explains why the party is currently in a state of directionlessness.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Bwala a legal expert said there is no way Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s presidential candidate will win the February 25 2023 presidential election as Nigerians can't wait to remove the party with their votes.

He said "APC is haunted by the ghost of distrust in their camp. That is why it took them almost eternity to launch their campaign because of the distrust among them. There is lack of cohesion and trust between the Asiwaju (Tinubu) campaign, the party and the governors and it is in the public domain. Even when they launched the campaign, they continued in that distrust. That is why Asiwaju refused to release the funds that was requested by the various Directorates in their campaign"

"They are losing followership and support base particularly in the North-West. Look at their recent campaign and rallies where the very crowd they gathered were chanting ‘Atiku! Atiku! If they ask the crowd who they want as president in 2023, the people will shout ‘Sai Atiku! So, they continue to have the mistrust that the governors in the North-West are probably not working for them or not working enough for them which was the reason why they are losing grounds. The ghost of distrust is really haunting them".

"Even when they called the PDP G-5 for their meeting in London, it ended in a stalemate because of the ghost of mistrust haunting them. There is no way in hell APC can sell itself to Nigerians, at least not for now and in the near future".

Giving reasons why Nigerians won't return the APC to power, Bwala said the last seven and half years has been the worst moments in the history of the country with the highest number of deaths recorded.

He said the APC government under President Muhammadu Buhari has failed in its responsibility to protect the lives of Nigerians as insecurity is ravaging all parts of the country.

"Everyone in Nigeria can testify that the past seven years has been the greatest and the worst moments of Nigeria’s history. We witness the highest number of deaths recorded, insurgency and insecurity in every parts of Nigeria".

"The economy has nosedived to the point that even the NNPC that generates revenue from crude oil cannot remit profit to the government anymore. The government has even extended its tax net everywhere just to generate funds. They tax deposit, withdrawal and even tax fixed deposits by individuals. This is how confused the APC government are".

"Look at the issue of anti-corruption which the government claim it is fighting and winning. A Central Bank governor of their party was alleged to have owned nine bags of trillions of naira. This is without prejudice to the Accountant-General of the Federation who was charged with corruption of N109bn and remitted N30bn to the federal government. There has never been a time in the history of Nigeria that we have gone this low".

"So, nobody in his right senses will look at what APC has done in the last seven years and want to return them to power again in 2023. So, in a bid to do a patch-up, they are now resorting to threatening the lives of the opposition in various states in Nigeria. The opposition are not allowed to do rallies. It is either they deny them the venue for rallies and give them somewhere else or they impose huge sums on you to be given permission for rallies. The president has done well by cautioning the security forces not to take sides".

"In Borno, where I come from, they paid okada riders and keke NAPEP (tricycle) owners not to come out and kept them out of town so as not to welcome Atiku but they failed as the people trooped out to receive him. They instigated violence and compromised the Commissioner of Police who said there was no violence even in the face of obvious videos on social media. It took the IGP to override him. So, if you look at their campaign at the moment, they are so disillusioned and are moving about without direction".

https://independent.ng/apc-is-being-haunted-by-ghost-of-distrust-bwala/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by UnfairLife7(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
PDP is the most useless and weakest opposition party i have ever seen in my entire life

PDP is the main reason why APC will retain the presidency

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by PrinceOfLagos: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
PDP is the most useless and weakest opposition party i have ever seen in my entire life

PDP is the main reason why APC will retain the presidency
You talk too much like a market woman , must you swear?

Be civil

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by onez: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
They are already heading to failure. PDAPC must be decopuled from our national life

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Odin13: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku no get Opposition 2023…

Power to the people

North 2023…

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
How will he release funds when all sensible Nigerians are supporting PO, which kind gamble be that

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by ganisucks(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Funny. Bwala was part and parcel of the APC government for the past 7years. But each day that passes, sees him and Nigeria forget that fact.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by UnfairLife7(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You talk too much like a market woman , must you swear?

Be civil
Mr illusion you never deactivate your account after Tinubu victory at the primary?

Are you also waiting for the general election before you deactivate your yeye account as promised?

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by EmmyDJourno: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice one PDP do some work bitches, destroy Tinubu that’s what we want, it only favors Obi, even Atiku knows it, he and Tinubu know Obi would win kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by house10studios: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Unless u want to use it to make a down payment, balabu, u not getting any money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by DrMuzungu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
When it comes to Asiwaju Bola Thiefnoobu, nothing surprises me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by youngbabaj(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu always makes headlines every day

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by dazzlingd(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu topic everywhere. What’s happening?

Tinubu is not the only person contesting and no topic goes by without the mention of Tinubu.
He is by far the most mentioned both good and bad things

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Bubu4Sea: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Abi Druggie no get money again?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by ATEAMS: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Observing
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Igba123: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just speculating. Tinubu didn't tell you that.
This Bwala guy is a chatter box. Talks too much

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Bizibi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
They are underestimating tinubu.....na una know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by JoeNL22(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol.....no rest for the wicked....... grin
For with Tinubu through urchins and miscreants, an Old Nigeria is Possible.
Sane Nigerians go and collect your PVC

Atiku too has not released funds till now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by ZamaniT: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol

PDAPC

2 evil parties with Criminals as Presidential Candidates

1 Like

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Opportuneke(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
They should please remember me in their sharing formula oooo

BeardedmeatR:
Batified2023 is this you?

Not at all.

I just got want to be a holy beneficiary of the national cake.
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Luckyfrede: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Bujux: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jagaban himself

3 Likes

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by IFSHR: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Vote wisely

4 Likes

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by truthfinder319: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Busy body. Are you in APC?

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by DVDE: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
OBI we know.

Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Shettima and el Rufai will play key roles in his government, (because of his current mental health status), I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees.

7 Likes

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Aufbauh(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
I do not bother to read the crap by the unstable lawyer cum journalist Bwala whose only focus is in the'brown envelope'.

Meanwhile Atiku camp should be much concern about Obi who's taking much of their votes down south.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by franchasng: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bola Tinubu deep down his heart knows he can't become Nigeria's President, and reason he is busy throwing insults and cursing every elder statesman or honorable men that refused to support him whenever he holds the mic to speak at events or rallies. The same reason he is now raising the sword of dangerous tribal-religious hatred among the Yoruba youths, pushing peace loving Yoruba youths to hate and haul all manner of tribal attacks on Igbos in the name of 2023 election.

Before I drop my pen, let me send a goodwill message to all the brainwashed Yoruba youths rejoicing over the recent spate of killings in Southeast and mockingly attributing it to IPOB (who are even shocked and have come out severally to denounce these killings).

This is not a joking matter neither is human bloodletting a childsplay that you can laugh at and mock thinking you are safe, thinking your region is paradise just because of tribal hatred and political tribalism Tinubu has taught you recent generation of Yorubas. I want to warn you all out of my instinct, you can laugh over it.

Before I continue, let me remind you all that only God and nature upholds justice and whenever man fails to do what is right and just, then God and nature steps in to uphold justice through supernatural ways that are beyond man's humanly understanding.

Olusegun Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, he was the Military Head of State in 1976, and from 1999 to 2007 he was made President to assuage Yorubas for the death of MKO Abiola.

Your globally respected elders who know better have told you all this; Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Chief Afe Babalola (SAN), Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo have all said this, but you all prefer to listen and follow Bola Tinubu, a very greedy and super corrupt man chasing after his selfish dream of becoming President.

Yemi Osinbajo is a Yoruba man and currently the VP since 2015 to end in 2023.

Under same government, a Yoruba was the Nigerian Airforce Chief, Speaker of House of Representative, FIRS Boss, current Chief Justice of Nigeria and another held a super ministerial post of being in charge of 3 ministries under Buhari first tenure, your Southern brothers from the Southeast got no vital postion, when they cried of injustice you joined forces with The North to shut them up saying its all about competence and political alliance and smartness.

You maybe right that its all about whatever reasona you have been giving, but I want to remind you all once again that when man fails to uphold justice and equity out of smartness or any other reasons, then God and nature always steps in to uphold justice and its not always funny, you can read history, not just Nigerian history but global history.

Igbos paid huge price for the mistakes of some overzealous Igbo soldiers that carried out a bloody coup in 1966, part of that price that Igbos paid for those mistakes of the 1960s include the 1966 Northern pogrom and even the civil war which was fought majorly on Igbo soil. What about the political marginalization since the end of the civil war? These are some of the huge prices Igbos have been paying for those singular mistakes.

Ask your elders, Igbos dominated Nigerian politics, military, economy and commerce before the 1966 coup, and they paid the price.

The North is paying the price for the 1966 pogrom against Igbos, Boko Haram, Banditry, etc in the North are not ordinary, they are natures ways of paying the North back for their yeara of slaughtering Christians and innocent visitors in the North in the name of religion.

Fulanis will also pay the price of all the innocent bloods they have been busy wasting thinking they can do and undo without any repercussion just because their kinsmen are occupying highest positions of authority in Nigeria, nature will reward them in due time, watch and see.

Japan never believed that a time would come when ordinary China would wield more political influence in the world over them. Even as small as Taiwan is, they oppressed China and looked down on Chinese just because they had US and Great Britain's backing and they never believed that a forgotten land like China could rise to what they are today that UK cannot dare challenge talk more of Taiwan.

When whitemen were enslaving blacks in the United States, they never believed that a day would come when a black man would occupy the place they called White house.

British Royal family are still finding it hard to believe that a black lineage will become part of their Royal lineage but its happening right now.

Too many histories abound, dear Yorubas please retrace your steps, go back to your father's ways that made your land a peaceful and prosperous land, dont bring calamity upon your land just to satisfy one man's selfish political ambition.

To you all, your ways maybe right and there are one million reasons the Igbos are evil and wrong to justify whatever action or political stand you have taken, but remember there is power beyond human that controls the affairs of man.

I am only passing a message, it is not compulsory to heed to it, you can even curse me as usual, I have done what my instinct pushed me to do, thanks

4 Likes

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by PointZerom: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / Ariwoola Kayode, CJN Was Born In 1954: Five Other Points To Note About Him / Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.