Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? (6525 Views)

My Experiences As A Start-up Business Owner / How I make my millions and How To Handle Business Start Up/ Business Management / Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by oolabimpe(f): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2006
I need to know what it should cost to design a logo and stationery for a start up biz?
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by whitesoftx(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2006
Hi lady, designing logo is not a big deal, if you know a nice graphic artist or creative mind in graphic design, you can give him/her the name of your business/company to design a logo for you, or better still, give me you company name and concept of how you want your logo to be like, I could help you out, meanwhile, printing the business documents and staioneries is the BIG part, the Invoice, Receipt, Card, Letter head and others will must carry your company logo, you have to see printer for that! and me offering the logo for you for free better hurry up while my FREE stock last grin
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2006
whats up generous whitesoftx
can u extend ur generousity my way and help me to design a logo for a business im launching soon

thanks in advance wink
LB
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by whitesoftx(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2006
@LoverBwoy
Here we are, how generous do you think I am embarassed. Never mind, give me you company name and concept of how you want your logo to be like, the prefered colors and if you have a logo you looking forward to.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2006
I am sure u are very generous grin
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by Omega2(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2006
if it's not late yet lady, i think i can be of help to you in the logo creation + graphic designs and printing of your stationaries
maybe you mail me on tomifab1@yahoo.com and see what we can do.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by diyobdw(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
Thanks
whitesoftx:

Hi lady, designing logo is not a big deal, if you know a nice graphic artist or creative mind in graphic design, you can give him/her the name of your business/company to design a logo for you, or better still, give me you company name and concept of how you want your logo to be like, I could help you out, meanwhile, printing the business documents and staioneries is the BIG part, the Invoice, Receipt, Card, Letter head and others will must carry your company logo, you have to see printer for that! and me offering the logo for you for free better hurry up while my FREE stock last grin
its something am venturing into and wont like to over charge. like how much should it cost . for designing a logo and the entire staionery.SO when its not free how much do u charge.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by gabng(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2006
@whitesoftx.

Can you help me out with logo creation for free too?
Please holla back abeg
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by Omega2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2006
Like i said House, as many that thinks they are interested in my servises (Logo Creation + Graphic Designs, Printing, Editing and Multimedia) can send a mail to tomifab1@gmail.com so that we can talk better on the modus operandi. thanks.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by qleyo(f): 2:08am On Mar 02, 2006
A simple high resolution logo, with complimentary slip design and letter heads, business cards etc will cost about £100-£200 I reckon. And that is design time (work time) only. Now the whole branding and concept is another story, lots and lots more. Of course "who" is doing it also adds to the costs as you are assured quality service.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by AbujaBoy(m): 3:08am On Mar 02, 2006
Get Adobe Photoshop and make your own smiley
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by diyobdw(f): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2006
f0d:

Get Adobe Photoshop and make your own smiley
- i dont think we all can make bread because we have a recipe book.Remeber its like the first impression creator of your biz.It should not just be done but done well,
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by BabaOlu(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2006
@whitesoftx
I also want want you to extend your generosity to me by helping out with a logo and company letter headed design. Please let me have your email so as to send you the required details.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2006
whitesoftx is a PRO !! THATS FROM ME!!

THANX ALOT MAN I'LL GET BACK TO U , i see u also do webdesigning wink i'll holla atcha on that one soon very soon
cheers mate
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by whitesoftx(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2006
@LoverBwoy

Thanks Man! grin I guess you've seen the samples I sent to you! wink

Peace! wink
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by ZOOTO(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2006
whitesoft, can i benefit from your free service too? where do i start from?
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by nuggard(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2006
I was going to attach a sample of my work, but there were a few fouls.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by diyobdw(f): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2006
Its interesting to know alot of attention the word free can get!
Anyhow i dont too fall for free stuff but i dig affordable and good quality.
My idea a logo design should cost between N10,000-N50000.
It depends on the type of client.
Start-ups and one-man biz might go for free services but will sure not get what they should of a few nairas
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2006
why should a logo design be between 10,000-15,000

why should the price be dependent on the client ? If you're very good then why cant u have set prices u stick to

Have you started you Logo Business , where are your samples?
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by diyobdw(f): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2006
LoverBwoy:

why should a logo design be between 10,000-15,000

i typed 10000-50000 not 15000 , Thats my pricing scale

LoverBwoy:

why should the price be dependent on the client ?
I wolud not charge Glo the same as a new entry level biz.don't you think that been fair?
LoverBwoy:

If you're very good then why can't u have set prices u stick to
IF?! (point of correction i am . If you understand the art and biz of graphics you will know the there is no "marble written" charges anywhere.
LoverBwoy:

Have you started you Logo Business , where are your samples?
I have been degisn for long but am just making it a full blown now.
Where r my samples? follow my siggy shocked angry
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by Omega2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2006
I think you are all making sense in the house, the cost on design a logo can be as low as free and can be as high as hundreds of thousands, depending on several factors, such as the type of business and client, the conplexity/simplisity of the logo, how individual do his own work and so on. so basically, you can't crusify anybody for charging an amount for his own service. if it's too much in your own case, you look for options.
I guess, the person that wants this job is a starter and so do not have much, fine! something can still be done. I av once said in this forum that a company called multinteractive can create logos for anybody interested at prices you won't believe. those guy did one for my little setup and believe me I am please with their work. maybe you mail them on infowells@yahoo.com. I am so sure they will do something to settle all these shits. thanks
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2006
@Diyobdw

If you understand the art and biz of graphics you will know the there is no "marble written" charges anywhere

you right i dont really understand the art business

I have been degisn for long but am just making it a full blown now.
Where r my samples? follow my siggy

I actually followed ur siggy b4, didnt see anything there, and i just check again now- I dont know if it's my computer But there's nothing there except the home page, the history which is the same as the home page, the potfolio is not coming up with anything
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by diyobdw(f): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2006
try it again using maybe on another systems
!!-

http://grafixntext.8m.com/portifolio.html
you shld have prob it ok from here!! smiley
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:53am On Apr 07, 2006
are those really worth upto 50,000

Shouldnt ur price be dependent on the work instead of the type of client
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by diyobdw(f): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2006
u will be surprised is worth even more!!
Learn the game of designing to know better undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by Omega2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2006
Logo Creation?
try www.multinteractive.com
they do it better faster and cheaper.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by ajayi1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2006
iF YOU NEED SOLID LOGO, I AM HERE FOR YOU. 08058508531
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by qleyo(f): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2006
Normally clients have a "budget" the Design agency and quality of work reflects what you expect to get from them for a certain budget. Normally a number of agencies bid for a design project. Costs on the basis of "who" you are working for i.e. the client is a bit well inconsiderate.
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by theforce(m): 3:28am On Aug 27, 2006
Well i think i should get on the free service train. If any one needs a logo, you may as well send me the name of the company. What you are into and all relevant information.

Concerning printing, well i could introduce you to my printer.
You can contact me by email theforce_cia@yahoo.co.uk

theforce
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by GraphicKING(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by paddychuks(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Free mentorship program*

This is to inform everyone who are interested in learning *how to make money online in Nigeria* that a whatsapp group has been created only for people that wants to learn how to earn a living online.

*Topic of discussion:*

-Blogging

-Freelancing

-Information marketing

-Affiliate marketing

-Freelancing etc.

Click link to join whatsapp group.

https:///0ToONazQdVyBAaLMFsgE5H
Re: Cost Of Logo Design For A Start-up Business? by gruehwing(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Do you know the Kreis logo? I should change it; no one pays attention!

(1) (2) (Reply)

> Ecobank, Gtb And Uba Money Transfer Service / Make Quick Money Online And Offline / 5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.