Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met (4481 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by folake4u(f): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2022
This is really lovely. kiss
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by EmahBoss(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Yeah, I got the job and she did say even if there was no more vacancy that she must get an opening for me ......I felt touched. wink

I'm smiling like I got the job. Good to know. What a genuine friendship is borne out of coincidence.
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

Nigerian girls are useless; ALL OF THEM!

Your mother included.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by jeromestarks: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your mother included.
My mother married as a virgin. If you did(are), then you're not useless. But if you're aren't, then you're useless.
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

My mother married as a virgin. If you did(are), then you're not useless. But if you're aren't, then you're useless.

No she didn't, so she is the president of usel*ssn*ss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by jeromestarks: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

No she didn't, so she is the president of usel*ssn*ss kiss
But wait, how does it feel knowing you're not a virgin?
Do you regret sleep with him?
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

But wait, how does it feel knowing you're not a virgin?
Do you regret sleep with him?

Ask your mother smiley

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by jeromestarks: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Ask your mother smiley
Sorry, dear. I pray a fool marries you. Someone who won't care about your purity. Someone who wants cursed children.
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

Sorry, dear. a fool married my mother, someone who didn't care about my mother's purity, someone who gave birth to cursed children like me.

Fixed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by tubolancer(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
I saw my wife in a dream when I was in my teen many years before we eventually met and got married. God also revealed her name to me.
phoneport:
Recalling the day she made the incredible find, she said: ‘One day we went to my mother-in-law’s house and I asked her to show me my husband’s photo album from when he was a child and that’s when we discovered the photo.

‘We were totally surprised, we couldn’t believe it, it gave us fear, happiness, many emotions because it is incredible that the photographer in the middle of the parade stopped him right at that moment where I appear looking at him.’

Pedro at 14, strolling around at the town festival
A young Ailiz, whose family also attended the town festival every year
Pedro at 14, strolling around at the town festival (left). A young Ailiz (right), whose family also attended the town festival every year
After sharing their amazing photo revaluation online, the video has gained more than 9 million views and 500,000 likes – leaving many TikTok users amazed.

One user said: ‘They say that before 16 you have already met the love of your life and I think it is real.’

Someone else wrote ‘I have read before that before meeting the person destined for you, they coincide in many places, they travel together without knowing each other yet!’

Well I never met my wife before we married anywhere and at anytime in life, not until we married.
What about you?
And do you have any pictures evidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
No be today she don dey eye the guy!
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by anthonyuncle(m): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
True love.
This can only happen if when the lady keeps her virginity. This woman most have married her husband as a virgin.
To all women who have slept with a man that isn't their husband, may you experience pains, sadness and depression in your family.

you too like quarrel
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by anthonyuncle(m): 2:57am On Aug 07, 2022
tubolancer:
I saw my wife in a dream when I was in my teen many years before we eventually met and got married. God also revealed her name to me.

oshe!

oga joseph grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses / What Do You Miss About Your Mum? / My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.