Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

How I Was Able To Change My Financial Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Able To Change My Financial Life (260 Views)

Please I Need Help To Improve Or Change My Business / Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Change My Financial Life by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello N'landers!

Today I wish to share with you how I was able to transform myself from someone earning less than $2 a day to someone making a minimum $20 per day.

Early last year, I was introduced to an online investment platform where I'll have to invest a little amount of money with an online shopping company, this investment was able to generate a minimum daily income of $20. Now, I can afford everything I need, I was able to save up my profits and started a good business of mine.

To everyone that desire this financial transformation, I am going to teach you how to get started and start earning massive income per day.

Earn huge money After making your first Deposit* . It's called "Shopping order grabbing".

You will make 50 order and earn minimum of $4 per day. $4 is equivalent to N1600 in Nigerian currency. Earn $20 per day when you make a deposit of $100. We can see that this platform is more profitable than similar platforms in Nigeria like (Sunpower). It's owned by a popular Shopping company known worldwide as "Ziliingo".

How does it work?
1. Register through this link: https://razzlle.com/#/register?referCode=7f8312
2. You will get 10 dollars after registration
3. For you to qualify for order grabbing, You will make a deposit of minimum of 30 dollars (N12000) or 100 dollars.
4. After making your first Deposit, You will start making your 50 order per day. It's just by pressing a button 50 times per day.
5. You will earn 4$ (N1600) per day.
6. You can catch out your profit and your deposits at anytime

Disadvantage
1. They don't offer money saving or holding service. This is a situation where a certain portion of your fund is being held for certain periods of time. At Ziliingo, this service is not offered. You only get paid by making your 50 orders per day and withdrawals can be made at anytime *and through* any method you like.

*Advantage* :
1. You can withdraw your deposited amount and your profits at anytime. I believe this is not allowed in other related platform in Nigeria where your deposited money will be inaccessible.
2. 8 dollars will be credited to your account for every referred friends. 8 dollars is equivalent to N3200 in Nigeria's currency.
3. Very fast and highly efficient customer service. Their customer service is very active.
4. Withdrawal method is very easy and diverse. Withdrawal can be made at anytime. You can withdraw your deposited amount and your profits.

Registration
1. Registration is very easy, just click the link below:
https://razzlle.com/#/register?referCode=7f8312

I have been making cool money from this platform since last year.

Re: How I Was Able To Change My Financial Life by PHOLAD: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Earn free Nigeria airtime credit by just downloading a song.
You can download the song through this link
https://www.upload-4ever.com/nknoihc10jvs.
Send a screenshot to this what's app number 08171249728.

Take note: required proof of screenshot before any payment.
2:The WhatsApp number used to send the prove will be the one to get the price

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Instructors Needed / Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitments 2022 / Contract Vs Permanent Work- Which Is Best For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.