Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Did Peter Obi Lie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Peter Obi Lie? (352 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Peter Obi Lie? by conductor60000: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi: Nigeria exports less than $30bn worth of goods.

Nigeria goods exported in 2021: 18.9trn
Naira exchange rate: 710 (let's use 700).

Result: Nigeria exported $27bn worth of goods. So where is the lie? Abi Tinubu urchins don't know the meaning of lie again?

3 Likes

Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by Abfinest007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Them never Kno who them jam

2 Likes

Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by SmellyNyash: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Don't mind those reprobates instead of them to be telling Nigerians what they will do for them wen elected. No na Obi be their headache.And their useless agbado man can not grant interview for a second. As they are wishing Nigeria calamity and disaster, that calamity and disaster will never leave their household

1 Like

Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by greenermodels: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
The way these people are focused on attacking Peter Obi instead of marketing their candidates is very amusing, Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi and it is final.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by ucheheart(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
They used the exchange rate of that year which is N399.6/$

1 Like

Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by lionshare: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kindly answer this question; Do they spend naira in the international market?
Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by Ochemicals: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
He didn't lie oooo
Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by 3ple9iner: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nigeria exchange rate is 417 not 700, except if you are buying from black market.
Now 1$ to naira as at 2021 which the report stated was between 388-400.
In their calculation, they used 399.6 which is for last year's export of 18.9 trillion while you used 700 for the same last year export of 18.9 trillion.

Nigeria export for 1st quarter 2022 was N7.1 trillion (though I don't think that of Q2 has been released) which was actually an increase from N2.98 trillion it exported in 1st quarter of 2021 and an increase from N5.7 trillion it exported in Q4 of 2021.

Verdict: You using today's exchange rate to calculate data from last year is not proper and just like doing wuruwuru to the answer that pleases you.

I hope you guys don't come for my head.
Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by conductor60000: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
3ple9iner:
Nigeria exchange rate is 417 not 700, except if you are buying from black market.
In their calculation, they used 399.6 which is for last year's export of 18.9 trillion while you used 700 for the same last year export of 18.9 trillion.

Nigeria export for 1st quarter 2022 was N7.1 trillion (though I don't think that of Q2 has been released) which was actually an increase from N2.98 trillion it exported in 1st quarter of 2021 and an increase from N5.7 trillion it exported in Q4 of 2021.

Verdict: You using today's exchange rate to calculate data from last year is not proper and just like doing wuruwuru to the answer that pleases you.

If naira exchange rate is 417 naira why is iPhone 13 Pro Max sold for 750k instead of 417k?

Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by Prinxzona10: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
3ple9iner:

In as much as I support Peter Obi buh what you just said on your second to the last paragraph was simply the truth because you cannot be calculating about Nigerian total exports last year and be using this year's exchange rate when Nigerian exchange rate is not stable...it doesn't work that way please and I always stand on the part of truth...
Buh on the contrary,any youth seen canvassing support for Tinubu or Atiku (especially Tinubu)suppose to be banish or send to a psychiatric home because it's only insane,foolish and soulless human being,still ought to be supporting APC and Tinubu especially when you're not been paid millions weekly for your conscience.
Lastly,when it comes to any positive things of a good leader,Peter Obi should be rated 90% while Tinubu should be rated 10% and when there's absolutely nothing to campaign with for Tinubu,his minions and urchins resorted to character assassination on Peter Obi's personality buh they should be ready for a bigger disgrace from their nemesis and obstacles to their audio ambition.
Finally,just a misplacement of some figures from Peter Obi has become a big deal,a campaign strategy for the evil doers and it also gives Tinubu's miscreants orgasm whereas,their demi god has been running away from media buh the little time he spoke prior to APC primaries,resulted to a very big embarrassments to his supporters,now they are shielding him from public to avoid further embarrassments buh his minions would be constituting nuisance here,attacking someone that is 95% better than their selfish,old,sick,wicked corrupt thin god in all ramifications..
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by Tenses: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2022
3ple9iner:

Use whatever rate you want. Mr. Peter Obi and every reasonable Nigerian used 700 naira to a dollar cos that's our reality here in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Peter Obi Lie? by Tenses: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2022
You agbados will be shouting "official rate" like if you what dollars you can easily walk into CBN and access it. 99% of dollars comes from the black market.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tsunami And Peter Obi: The Thin Line In Between / Come Back Home, Omokri Tells Peter Obi / Popular Buga Singer "Kizz Daniel" Arrested In Tanzania (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.