Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) (56841 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys / Ladies!! Update Your Wardrobe With These 15 Classy And Chic Work Outfit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by deetin(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Be playing with your life ok. Ilorin of all places .. by the time Ilorin people get your time ehn, they will strip you naked and flog you from post office to oja oba
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
In as much as I always mind my business,. I don't really care about how people choose to live their life.

So you all should carry ya cross
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na wa oooo see him muscles, godforbid
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by abobote: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Very ugly thing
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by orlaglobal234: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Another useless youth from useless parent is on rampage again
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Danmboss(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
H0didon:
Nonsense!! With all the beautiful women in the world, I'll now be doing man sad. Am i mad or something ?? Godforbid.

Make Boogyman just give me that im gun make i blast the werey sad

As our Ancestors would say "A gay man is no different from an animal".
Imagine wet punna is there in abundance, and
Some confused entities still prefer to Bleep the ass hole all in the name of western civilization cry
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by xpressionx(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
yunqdady:

Lol, you people are so dumb. Before you were birn, they have existed and have held key positions and it will continue after you are dead.
That only you know a few because of social media does not mean it does not exist. Even un your environment. Na who know go know.

Goat.
Mention 3 Cross dressers before denrele in nigeria that has held political office and drop your account.
I will give you 50k.

If not you are a bastard child of your father.
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Kessy090: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
yunqdady:

Same Aba? Smh. Just shut up and don't brag if you know nothing.

Which Aba dey your mind undecided
Gimme location where dem dey do this kind thing for Aba, if all this agboro no handle am, make I know wetim cause am.
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
H0didon:
Nonsense!! With all the beautiful women in the world, I'll now be doing man sad. Am i mad or something ?? Godforbid.

What's wrong with being gay?

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by edosignature(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
A gay man (an LGBTQ+) is lesser than a dead animal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
akosy:
Bobrisky don give some ppl confidence o... Soon “gay" will b the new normal. God help us.

What's wrong with being gay?
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
CHII2017:
Nawa ooo,Yoruba all the time.

It's a tribal thing now right?
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by rolams(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
He dey craz!
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by yunqdady: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kessy090:

Which Aba dey your mind undecided
Gimme location where dem dey do this kind thing for Aba, if all this agboro no handle am, make I know wetim cause am.
Na dem agbero dey patronise sef. See ehn, wetin u no know, u no know. I no fit use all mouth talk
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by yunqdady: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
xpressionx:

Goat.
Mention 3 Cross dressers before denrele in nigeria that has held political office and drop your account.
I will give you 50k.

If not you are a bastard child of your father.
Go and use the 50 to feed your prostitute mother and agbero father who failed to train you. Dead rat.
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Last time I checked Nigeria has criminalized homosexuality and it's related activities like cross dressing but it's very infuriating and annoying that people like this are still allowed to walk free and publicly do all these things unchallenged and unhurt! Ok even if the law isn't catching up with them ordinary Nigerian cannot also unleash mayhem on them? Why are we allowing this evil to grow? It's very annoying. I would rather live in a Taliban government type of Nigeria than live in Nigeria where this nonsense is going on freely like it's a new norm. I swear on my father, if I see one this idiots for real life only God know, even if I was driving I swear I go jam am!

Why would you wanna hurt someone who chooses to live their life as they please?

Misplaced priority and intolerance on a different level.
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Hotty321(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
uncutz:
In Ilorin too? A town that is far from hell but closer to heaven...
Lol nah end time
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Blakpot: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
H0didon:

Lol
But nobody say make u do man na
Why u come dey para?
Abi him use ur money pay for the dress?

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Tinubufan: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why always Yoruba?
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jalaw:
Why are they mostly from Yoruba?

Bcoz Igbo and Hausa/Fulani men are their customers. grin
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by Sniper101(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
All this Yoruba ppl sef sad

First it was Akunyeli [aka] Bobrisky
And now this guy
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by yommyoke: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
xpressionx:
NA Denrele cause this rubbish.
Bobrisky now blew it out of proportion.

If something is not done urgently and immediately,we would have cross dressers holding government positions in nigeria.

Better we start with this coming election, as people that dress normal sef dey behave like mad fellows when elected, abeg put Bobrisky for minister first and see wonders
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by yommyoke: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lvgirl:
Una dey see am ..make we join hand kill gay and les Brian Una no gree
Una dey see am
Kill you say?!
So since you decide to be this evil, seems those people are probably better then, I mean no offence with my comment tho.
How would you kill someone just on the choice of their lives!

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by CasNova(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bad news for him because cross-dressing will soon be criminalized in Nigeria.
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by xpressionx(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
yunqdady:

Go and use the 50 to feed your prostitute mother and agbero father who failed to train you. Dead rat.

Am not surprised.

A bastard that was dumped by his ashawo mother because she doesn't know the father.
You still live in ashawo quarters and fed with ashawo proceeds.
You are non existent.
Famzing Bobrisky can only make u inhale his putrid anus.
Shishi you will not see.
Come lemme help your life small.
Unam
Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by wumi2017(f): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omo lalase undecided

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) by highbee02: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
nazicartel:
This one deh do cross dress for Ilorin ?.. he shouldn't take this to that Oja-oba or even Pake market.... I believe he can be doing all these around that Ilorin south like Sabi Oke, Tanke, Pipeline etc axis. Or else... Them go change'm for this guy

He can't even try that in those affore mentioned areas in Ilorin South, he must be living in an outskirt. Omo jati jati

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Hits The Pool In A Well Tied Wrapper / The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) / Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.