Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys (41109 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:17am On Jan 05, 2022
An upcoming crossdresser, has cried out after he was assaulted by street touts in Lagos state.

The man who recorded himself in a cab, revealed that area boys accosted him in Lagos Island and were slapping his backside while almost stripping him.

He said that people should leave him alone to live his life however he wants, adding that it is not supposed to be a crime for a man to be effeminate.

The crossdresser further tried to plead his case by saying that he did not have make up on, neither did he wear female clothes.

He then mentioned celebrity Crossdresser, and said that they are not the same so people should mind their business and leave him be.

The young man also said that if he knew any of them, he would make sure they are charged for assault.

Watch the VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFoHy1Ya7cc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYSQWqtoJ69/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by THUNDER4real(m): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Mtchewww

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by iCauseTrouble: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Minding my business in 2022.
If Buhari like, make him sef join cross dressers, I no go talk anything

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by pyyxxaro: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2022
These useless homo people are getting bolder by the day

I believe my area shaaa , if we hold you , naa once barbecue

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by loadedvibes: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2022
You are the same with him . Them suppose beat the spirit out of you.

NL SHOULDN'T GIVE THESE ABERRATIONS A VOICE

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by ignis: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Yeye dey smell... Those area boys should have really stripped him naked let's see if he got pimpim or kpekus.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Nectarbaba(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
The same people will meet the so called politicians milking their future away and start shouting Tuale Sir. How anybody chooses to dress should not be any body's business.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by PECON1(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Mumu man

9 Likes

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Lincoln275(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
But you are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by philip0906(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
It’s totally normal for people to react differently to what they’re not used to. Effeminate men do not litter the streets of the country. Infact, many Nigerians haven’t set their eyes on one. It’s not a norm in this part of the world.

While some of us are more exposed and learned and won’t give a hoot what you do with your life as a cross dresser or an effeminate, you might not be so lucky with millions of other Nigerians.

If you be homo, as much as possible avoid revealing or be on the low as much as you can. Nigeria is not America and won’t be anytime soon. No amount of tears, screams on social media will change that. You better face reality and stop following oyinbo rainbow activists.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Kingcalls: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
We need to put a stop to this immorality... area boys doing the job the government should do

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Adeoludt(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Odunharry(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Everybody wants to trend..

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Ecos(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Chai !

14 Likes

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by paulolee(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
dirty looking attention seeking mofo.
it seems all this lagos gays don see new ways to de cash out from dier gayish activities...
instead of staying indoors n allowing stupid broke boys to pipe dier asss, dey are turning cross dressers to get more attention, followers n more patronage from rich client..
all cross dressers at day bt stinking gay at nites, i blame d internet for allowing this idiots to trend bcoz dey are useless to d society...
pls moderators, its not even 10am n we are having 2 topics of 2 different crossdressers on f.p, i dnt know d message u are trying to pass BT just know dt nairaland is visited both far n wide n I dnt see the need of reading about an idiot dt don't portray anything about African culture...
pls on behalf of nairalanders, I beg u guys to stop bringing this crossdressers news on f.p, jus leave dm in celebrities section n those dt finds dm interesting should go n read about them in their section

....................................from a pained nairalanders.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by daddytime(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm

Live and let live.

This is not even in the least of our problems as a nation.

Na so Boko Haram go still see the same touts and their supporters one day accuse them say dem be infidels because their lifestyles are contrary to their warped religious beliefs and pin them to the ground like rams and behead them.

Instead of una to jointly face una real common enemies una go dey hail dem instead while they pilfer away yours and your children's future.

Most of these same attackers even the ones here on nairaland will still go to Canada or any other western country to say they were been persecuted like this in Nigeria for asylum purposes.

What's the definition of hypocrisy again?
Shame...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by doggedfighter(f): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
You are beautiful.

People should mind their business.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Kajaard: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Real men like us are becoming rare these days.

What's with the latest irritating trend of men been feminized? angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by McOluOmo: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Nonsense and bobrisky

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Aidejay(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
This cross dressing thing na only Lagos e dey pop ooh!

try this one in kano.

so wait no body is going to do anything to nip it in the bud?

because this one wey we don dey get "upcoming" crossdresser grin what rubbish!

thread for people that don't want to suffer in marriage https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by illicit(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Don't come to Akure o

Be warned

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Authoreety: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
We dnt tolerate trash

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by aujile(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
You may not be Bob Risky but you have been possessed by the same spirit.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by enuguyouth: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Renman: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
These useless homo people are getting bolder by the day

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
Have you finished dealing with those women that dress like men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Iliveforever(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Upcoming, nice category

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by olasaad(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
O ya go and show them the video at Canada embassy cool cool cool mumu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Autosfashion(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Its too early abeg...
Na new year we dey

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Renman: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
ignis:
Yeye dey smell... Those area boys should have really stripped him naked let's see if he got pimpim or kpekus.
Have you finished dealing with those women that dress like men

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.