Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,716 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Keyamo Thanks Tinubu, Shettima On His Appointment As APC Pres. Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Thanks Tinubu, Shettima On His Appointment As APC Pres. Campaign (317 Views)

Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again / Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 / I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Thanks Tinubu, Shettima On His Appointment As APC Pres. Campaign by naijabetlee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has thanked the presidential candidate and vice presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima respectively for his appointment as the official spokesperson of the party’s presidential campaign organisation.

Keyamo, in a statement issued via his Twitter handle on Friday, said he was grateful that he was found worthy to lead the line in the APC 2023 presidential campaign council as official spokesperson.

He said, “I am humbled because both great leaders have been reputed to possess the uncanny ability to nurture mentees.”

Who will win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

The national chairman of the APC, Abdullahi Adamu had earlier announced Keyamo at a briefing when he led Tinubu and Shettima to a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in his office in Abuja on Thursday.

According to him, the meeting was to brief the president and get his approval on the party’s plans regarding the campaign outfit and organogram.

Adamu equally announced Barr Hanatu Musa Musa was named the deputy spokesperson.

Recall that Tinubu and the leadership of the APC, on Thursday, presented the governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong, as the presidential campaign Director-General.

Re: Keyamo Thanks Tinubu, Shettima On His Appointment As APC Pres. Campaign by limeta(f): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
This one go do more than lie mo
Re: Keyamo Thanks Tinubu, Shettima On His Appointment As APC Pres. Campaign by Jesusloveyou: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
you're too much for dino. you did it before against ffk. you will do it again against idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
Re: Keyamo Thanks Tinubu, Shettima On His Appointment As APC Pres. Campaign by PandoraObi: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
great
Re: Keyamo Thanks Tinubu, Shettima On His Appointment As APC Pres. Campaign by Artiiclebeast: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okay na

Wishing you guys luck in your quest.

As for me, I have given myself up to be the spokesperson for the citizens who truly seek and wish to understand where we are coming from, where we are, and where we are headed or should be headed.

I do not want to be on TV debating with you selfish and self-centred rent seekers.

However, wherever and whenever I find your lies and deliberate misleading speeches online, I'll do my bit to keep countering and sensitizing the electorates who truly are interested in knowing the facts with the truth.

Demons and enemies of state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: The Turning Point, The Hope And The Edogism By The Ancient Cumulgeo / What Really Happened As ESN/UNKNOWN GUNMEN Killed A Man Yesterday VIDEO / Seun And His Co-travellers Are No Longer Hiding Their Bigotry And Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.