Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again (22287 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by nlfpmod: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
After an eventful few days, I want to again express my gratitude to His Excellency,
@officialABAT GCFR for seeing it fit to nominate me as a Minister
of the Federal Republic. I particularly want to thank the distinguished members of the
@NGRSenate
for their engagement today and especially for their understanding of the circumstances around my previous comments.

I apologise again to all and I look forward to the opportunity to work with all stakeholders in government as well as the young passionate people of Nigeria towards a prosperous, inclusive and peaceful economy that we all desire and as outlined by the President’s Vision.

I am grateful to all who have been part of this story, which highlights our collective passion for a greater Nigeria.

Thank you all and God bless

Dr. ‘Bosun Tijani

https://twitter.com/bosuntijani/status/1687912925162295297?t=BW1RTVQp8VZHKxUTtrGwDw&s=08

24 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Acekidc4(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
You are a Creative Young Small Boy compare to Tinubu or most of the Senators so it's easy to overlook your Foolishness and Forgive you.............Pikin no fit bad Sotey make we con give am to Lion to use do Lunch.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by TemplarLandry: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
cool Great presentation at the hallowed Chambers today. But you were a bit jittery.

I dedicate “Great Guy” by Asake to you. Great jam!

24 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Young and getting it. You don't need to apologize, you are covered as an Asiwaju boy

16 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by AdesegunSanni89: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Great man. Lessons learned.

12 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by taylor88(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
EBOLA and Sons PLc

Tinubu will never forgive Niger for this wicked re-naming ceremony

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Great man. Lessons learned.
Plus he's husband material

4 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by taylor88(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Young and getting it. You don't need to apologize, you are covered as an Asiwaju boy

And you’re old and losing it

Abi you no reach make EBOLA give you one portfolio

Or you’re okay with your Nairaland pay per post

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by rexlims(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Y him no go accept,e get who Dem go put honey for him mouth and him go spit am out?
My go and chop ur own share of d national cake. E don reach ur turn.
Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Racoon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is the unusual thing about politics; it always test the genuiness of the resolve of the average politician.
Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Look at his yoruba brothers above making up excuses for him as if there's anything they can do about it now that their lord and progenitor Ebola has already appointed Bosun 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They will gladly drink poison as long as it was served with their tinubu tribal cup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They did not hate Gbadebo, neither did they hate the fact that he is married to an Igbo Lady. Seyi Tinubu is also married to an Igbo Lady. Gbadebo represents the pinnacle of Yoruba excellence, you'd be mad to deny that! They should infact be proud of him.

The "RONU" crowd were simply protecting Tinubu's empire. They hated the fact that he was a threat to Tinubu's supremacy in Lagos and to crown it all, he was supporting an Igbo man who is also a threat to Tinubu's Presidential ambition. Don't even get me started on the fact that the bulk of his supporters are igbos.🤣🤣🤣

The moment Ebola annoints Gbadebo, that's when you'd know that he's a gem amongst them. These lunatics work for Tinubu but they dont even know it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Zico5(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
You don't even need anyone's apologies but just to fulfill righteousness. Nigeria needs better and professional hands to handle it at this very moment. The work here is not just for political reasons but to lift the entire country out of this grave quagmire. I know with time we shall get there

4 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Curse777: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Go and sin no more

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by harmargedon: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by FreeStuffsNG: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
SapaKiller1:
He has been forgiven
Hmmm. It doesn't work that way o wink

Now I understand why there are apprehensive posts codedly worried that he may not be cleared by the Senate. If he was not nominated, does it mean he will not apologise? How does he account for the many youths he has negatively influenced to be very insultive, condescending and rude to elders, leaders and our institutions. I am very disappointed in him I must say and if the rule is applied strictly, he should not even have been nominated in the first place.

He truly went too far by calling them such despicable word. Others need to learn today.
There are many still using derogatory words till now and hope to one day be cleared by same people you called 'morons'. The Senate and the National Assembly should have strict rules in place to henceforth bar anyone who has ever used such kind of derogatory words for the institution to stop this kind of national embarrassment of having such a person standing before the Senators.

I will not be surprised if he is dropped to serve as a very strong deterrent. Criticize but don't use condescending and derogatory words. It's completely unacceptable. There are many like him even here on Nairaland who want to cyberbully, criminally defame and insult then think they can walk away without holding them to account. Check my signature for free stuffs!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by jubrilELsudan: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
HE MUST APOLOGIZE TO HIS WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE FIRST

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Okoroawusa: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
I believe he has learnt his lessons. The dance wey young man wan dance quick quick if him old him go know say no be by fast fast because na everlasting dance...

21 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by wman(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
This CCHub guy will make a good ICT minister. CCHub gave rise to Yaba Valley and so many startups in Nigeria. The guy is passionate about the growth of tech in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by press9jatv: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Because of political positions in Tinubu government, he’s now apologising. He forgot that internet no dey forget. His apology is unacceptable. Meanwhile, here’s the current APC Chairman Collecting kickbacks from the contractor. Gandollar in action here. Watch the throwback tape of former APC Kano state governor, Alhaji Ganduje collecting kickbacks from the contractor in Kano State. Nigerians and APC don enter one chance . 🤔🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsFzQ68SpWM

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin
Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
taylor88:

And you’re old and losing it

Abi you no reach make EBOLA give you one portfolio

Or you’re okay with your Nairaland pay per post
Jealousy wan finish this one. Dickkheadd oshi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by southsouthking(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Damage control.
Becareful of what you post on social media, it might come back to hurt you someday.

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by omoadeleye(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by rajiedreez: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
smiley I expected obidients to have labeled him a betrayer by now😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by Justmakinggood: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
wman:
This CCHub guy will make a good ICT minister. CCHub gave rise to Yaba Valley and so many startups in Nigeria. The guy is passionate about the growth of tech in Nigeria.
Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by FYsol: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
You are forgiven. Go and sin no more

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by maticar: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Plus he's husband material
You'll never meet him
Go and find husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again by cjudy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
shocked

Shameless.

Go and eat your National Cake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Powerful/Brave Tribes In Nigeria * / Lagos Civil Servants Pull Out Of NLC's Warning Strike / Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.