Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters (15372 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by WackyJ1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2011
Igbo people, Hmmm we're trying. Anytime they call fraud or anything that has to do with money, they will want to associate us with the negative aspect. I'm an igbo dude and i Say LEAVE IGBO ALONE!!! and i also want to say LEAVE YORUBA ALONE!!! The irony is that inside nigeria where tribes matter, we don't call any tribe when it comes to crime but over there when all we are are Nigerians to the white people, that's when we start calling tribes. Foolish tribalistic people abide in Nigeria as evidenced in Nairaland, instead of us all to unite to cleanse up our country we're trying to divide ourselves. Instead of us to come together to fight the troubles and fights outside the country we're trying to break ourselves from within, imagine and we still want to become one of the best countries with the best economies in the world. How can we do that if we keep trying to differentiate ourselves, Nonsense, rselves. Instead of us to come together to fight the troubles and fights outside the country we're trying to break ourselves from within, imagine and we still want to become one of the best countries with the best economies in the world. How can we do that if we keep trying to differentiate ourselves, Nonsense,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by POTUT(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2011
I had expected to meet an intelligent discussion about the continued disgrace of our name in foreign lands by our own.

To my disappointment, I met the all so despicable and hypocritic tribal piety and scramble for supremacy.

NL moderators should do something about this, its obnoxious! Is this how we intend to take over from our fathers' looting generation?
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Hardballer(m): 1:55am On Aug 04, 2011
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by kosoro: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2011
Why were the nationalities of other fraudsters not mentioned? "amala" journalism!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by RickyRoss1(m): 2:48am On Aug 04, 2011
Gbam! Why are the nationalities of other countries not mentioned?
We are here killing each other and calling names when there are criminals and scammers from just about any other country on earth.
kosoro:

Why were the nationalities of other fraudsters not mentioned? "amala" journalism!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by ceasyc(f): 5:42am On Aug 04, 2011
@topic - hahaha! whats new?

na so anoda yoruba solicitor 4 uk who was being investigated n disbarred duped my friend. yeye fowl. d gal just pay thousands of pounds 2 d guy 4 nothing

now see herself 4 9ja since last yr. d guy still open im chambers/office dey collect money from mugus till yesterday n investigation n disbar na since

2006 or 2007

dats y dey have dat programme - i don 4get e name 4 sky tv, dat always says check d solicitor/school or whatever b4 u involve yasef

its all online - names of registered n genuine companies + organisations in d uk
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by olukenny: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2011
U guys are not making any sense, instead of u to face reality,u kip arguing about tribe here that's what brought Nigeria to where they are today.From where did u got ur statistic?any way both tribes are fraudster with difference style of operating.Good day
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Yeske2(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2011
Guys una don start again, instead of thinking of how to better our image out there, una dey shout. Shuoo! Wetin dey do una sef? All tribes are well represented in crime so stop this generalisation. I'm nwa afo Awka by the way
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2011
oldowas own up to your crime, if na igbo now we no go hear word, when e reach una turn na then una go know say tribalism bad, una go dey preach sense undecided

If a royal father like the ooni can like money why not a common olodowa? abeg so all those oldowa cheiftain think say na only them sabi enjoy money enh? Abeg their subjects need ego too o (what is good for the goose is good for the gander)
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by jayyem(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2011
why are these igbos or ibos always trying to tribalise every good discussions on nairaland? Ain't you guys even ashamed of yourselves,if your land is very conducive for you,why did you all kept running to the south-west,a land where eviil deeds are celebrated,as anyone ever heard of ABIRIBA in abia state? Or other villages where you have to bring home is what matter most, you guys better cover your shameless head in shame and stop tribalizing every issue here or else i ma give it to y'all.Idiots
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Pageup1(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2011
where are those tribalistic yorubas ofe mmanu people tongue tongue tongue
Is segun Ajayi a clone? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by ak47mann(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2011
Odikwa serious grin grin
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igbogolo: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2011
jayyem:

why are these igbos or ibos always trying to tribalise every good discussions on nairaland? Ain't you guys even ashamed of yourselves,if your land is very conducive for you,why did you all kept running to the south-west,a land where eviil deeds are celebrated,as anyone ever heard of ABIRIBA in abia state? Or other villages where you have to bring home is what matter most, you guys better cover your shameless head in shame and stop tribalizing every issue here or else i ma give it to y'all.Idiots

This post is about seun ajayi, a diespicable yoruba scoundrel, a typical yoruba man, and a shame to Nigerians living in the UK.
Stop bringing Abiriba into this matter. This thread is not about Abiriba! Tribalistic red oil person. YeeeerrrreeOLEba people, una own too much. Always scamming unsuspecting and trusting people including their own. YeeerrrOLEbbbaaa people have now perfected the 419, sending letters in drooves from cyber cafes at MKO gardens ikeja and from all other cafes in the world.

Yeeeeeoleba people, make una pity foro other hardworking nigerians here for abroad. UKBA  Border Partol, na so so YeeeeOLEEEba people dey travel with forged documents. is OLUWOLE an igbo name?

yyyyooeeee OLE BBAAA people, una too much.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Pageup1(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2011
jayyem:

mr president of Idiots . . .kattle calling pot a black thing, shut up ur dirty mouth. what of ijebu ode, oshogbo,ile ife, osun etc where human heads are traded freely. where ogboni are display in full gear. that is why those area are still in shanty. what of agodi, ibadan the story same. i dont blame you cos west control media in nigeria, they can write anything about igbo people. Former General bribe the whole yoruba leader to kill mko . . .shame to you all. so they no like money abi.  yorubas ni yorubas ko tongue tongue tongue
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Pageup1(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2011
is OLUWOLE an igbo name

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fingers crossed wetin fro ans cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by obiscolly(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2011
pathetic! why do we use the slightest opportunity to turn every topic to a tribal dispute I already so used to NL so when i saw this on the frontpage i could almost bet this would be the eventual turnout. The NL moderators need to do something about this, lyk seriously. maybe start by banning jobless peeps who go around posting crap for a period of time. That would serve as a deterrent.

And funny enough, they're always the same set of peeps i see engaged in this act. I dont wanna mention names here. But its very immature of them angry angry
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by buy1get3(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2011
i wonder why many of you dont think before you mention the yoruba's, are dey d one to blame of dat bastard!!!"Huh
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by espn(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2011
MODIFIED
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by iyeyemi: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2011
I would really like to suggest that nairaland develops some kind of age verification technology to screen members. Most posts on this thread would have to have been made by intellectually challenged 'early-teenagers'. It's either that or Nigeria is really a hopeless case if what I read here represents just how thick-skulled young nigerians are.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by thameamead(f): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
lllll
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by mutw(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
The most deceptive and deceiptive tribe in this country are the Igbos. Lol
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by phreakabit(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
jayyem:

After reading and laughing at the emboldened part, I truly believe you are yorobah. Why do you guys find the English language so difficult?  grin  grin  grin
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igbogolo: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
mutw:

The most deceptive and deceiptive tribe in this country are the Igbos. Lol

Of course na, lazy yeeeeoleba scoundrel. you no even fit make correct sentence.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by dforestfox: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
why be say na only yoruba and igbo people dey always mention for fraud matter, wetin happen to the hausa's na, dem no smart reach?!, And on a serious note, the outside world dont care about the fraudster tribe, to them the fraudster is a Nigerian!!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by RickyRoss1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
jayyem:

I DONT HATE ANY TRIBE, BUT IT AMAZES ME HOW YORUBAS WHO ARE ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT TRIBE IN NIGERIA ALWAYS INSULTING PEOPLE FROM OTHER TRIBES. THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE YORUBAS ARE THE GREATEST CREDIT CARD SCAMMERS ON EARTH. VISIT ANY PRISON IN THE UK OR USA AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF.

I BELIEVE THE OWNER OF THIS TRIBE WILL FREEZE MY ACCOUNT BC AM SAYING THE TRUTH AND HE DOESNT LIKE ANYONE TO INSULT PEOPLE FROM OTHER TRIBES. YESTERDAY I MADE A POST BUT HE DIDNT POST IT BC IT SAYS BITTER TRUTHS ABOUT Yoruba PEOPLE. SEUN IS BIASED, LOOK AT THE WAY Yorubas USE ANY KIND OF WORD AGAINST THE IGBOS, BUT ONCE WE DO THE SAME HE WILL FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNT INSTANTA,

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, THE Yorubas ARE THE DIRTIEST, DARKEST, UGLIEST, BLACKEST AND DUMBEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA, NOW LETS SEE IF THIS SITE OWNER WILL NOT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT NOW, BUT IF ITS A Yoruba IDIOT HE WILL ALLOW THEM USE ANY KIND OF WORD. BUNCH OF BLOATED ANIMALISTIC ID.IOTS
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igbogolo: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

I DONT HATE ANY TRIBE, BUT IT AMAZES ME HOW YORUBAS WHO ARE ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT TRIBE IN NIGERIA ALWAYS INSULTING PEOPLE FROM OTHER TRIBES. THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE YORUBAS ARE THE GREATEST CREDIT CARD SCAMMERS ON EARTH. VISIT ANY PRISON IN THE UK OR USA AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF.

I BELIEVE THE OWNER OF THIS TRIBE WILL FREEZE MY ACCOUNT BC AM SAYING THE TRUTH AND HE DOESNT LIKE ANYONE TO INSULT PEOPLE FROM OTHER TRIBES. YESTERDAY I MADE A POST BUT HE DIDNT POST IT BC IT SAYS BITTER TRUTHS ABOUT Yoruba PEOPLE. SEUN IS BIASED, LOOK AT THE WAY Yorubas USE ANY KIND OF WORD AGAINST THE IGBOS, BUT ONCE WE DO THE SAME HE WILL FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNT INSTANTA,

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, THE Yorubas ARE THE DIRTIEST, DARKEST, UGLIEST, BLACKEST AND DUMBEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA, NOW LETS SEE IF THIS SITE OWNER WILL NOT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT NOW, BUT IF ITS A Yoruba HE WILL ALLOW THEM USE ANY KIND OF WORD. BUNCH OF BLOATED ANIMALISTIC ID.IOTS

Tell them! tell them ooo! LOL
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by islamrules(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Forgery Of Dollar Bills: U.S. Officials Confirm Active Bench Warrant For Imo Deputy Governor

A senior clerk at the District Court in Nassau County in New York has confirmed to SaharaReporters that a bench warrant issued by a district court judge with respect to current deputy governor of Imo State, Jude Ikechi Agbaso, remains valid and in force.

According to the Court Officer, Mr. Agbaso faces arrest on felony charges related to currency fraud if he attempts to pass through any US Immigration post.

Investigations revealed that Mr. Agbaso jumped bail in 1994 after United States law enforcement authorities obtained his arrest in a forgery sting.

In the devastating court records obtained by SaharaReporters from the Nassau County Clerk’s office in the State of New York, it was revealed that Jude Ikechi Agbaso and an accomplice, Eugene Harding, were arrested on June 20 1994 and charged with “criminal possession of a forged instrument in the first degree.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/forgery-100-dollar-bills-us-officials-confirm-active-bench-warrant-imo-deputy-gov-jude-agb

Why are u people pointing finger ?
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Sike(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
dforestfox:

why be say na only yoruba and igbo people dey always mention for fraud matter, wetin happen to the hausa's na, dem no smart reach?!, And on a serious note, the outside world dont care about the fraudster tribe, to them the fraudster is a Nigerian!!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by novaman: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2011
as a matter of fact all tribe in nigeria are involved in fraud, it has nothing to do with tribe - tribalism go kill some people, we are all the same; abeg am out
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2011
jayyem:

anuofia wetin u dey wait for? bring it nwa oshimili is ready for your punk OLODOWA @.$$

we aint scared of you, all you guys do is talk talk talk, ask Awo he talked, ask NADECO so called leaders dey talked (ok and collected money) but did not do anything when action was needed of them

OLODOWA we aint scared of ya'll
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Freewilly(f): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2011
igbo boy:

anuofia wetin u dey wait for? bring it nwa oshimili is ready for your punk OLODOWA @.$$

we aint scared of you, all you guys do is talk talk talk, ask Awo he talked, ask NADECO so called leaders dey talked (ok and collected money) but did not do anything when action was needed of them

OLODOWA we aint scared of ya'll

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thai Police Focus On All 1,400 Nigerians For Fraud Investigation, 5 Arrested / Nigerian National Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎18 Million / Father ‘sells’ Son For N250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.