Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina (5998 Views)

Funniest Picture Of Peter Obi Today / CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today / El Rufai Has Finished Obi Today At Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by NoIgboSoundTueh: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sammy07:

I know PDP will do well in south west, south east, south south and north

Lp will do well in south south and east

Apc will do well in south west and north

The.difference is in the numbers
Atiku will pull a good number in SW
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Sammy07: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Atiku will pull a good number in SW

Sure
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by tinsel: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
ire803386:
Wow this is hooge the north is obidient

See crowd
Are you mocking?
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by beelon1020(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
If una get massive... you go know the meaning of Mega soon.., get BATIFIED!..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sammy07:

I know PDP will do well in south west, south east, south south and north

Lp will do well in south south and east

Apc will do well in south west and north

The.difference is in the numbers

This is the summary of the 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Fortune109: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Massive crowd grin grin

Una better vote for Atiku!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by GodsOwnMan: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin

This is a large crowd? Social media is not real life o! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by rusher14: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is impressive.
Truly Obi is coming.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by BlazinGlory40: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
Una go soon know the importance of political structure when campaigns don start proper. I laff oooooo..........

After gathering all the APC governors in Nigeria in osun last month, how did that turn out for you?
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

After gathering all the APC governors in Nigeria in osun last month, how did that turn out for you?

After peter obi came to Osun to campaign for the labour party candidate he still got 2k votes. Una ignorance go clear very soon. Apc got over 300k votes 28k behind the winner. That's structure at play. When campaign start labour party will disappear from the battle ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Aldol: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wow, this is massive,what a huge crowd

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by BlazinGlory40: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

After peter obi came to Osun to campaign for the labour party candidate he still got 2k votes. Una ignorance go clear very soon. Apc got over 300k votes 28k behind the winner. That's structure at play. When campaign start labour party will disappear from the battle ground.

We know Labour Party is not an established party yet and it’s finding it’s feet. But you whose party is in power and whose candidate is from osun state lost his domain to the opposition in a pre election year. No be juju be that? Stop consoling yourselves and bear your loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by BlazinGlory40: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Compare the margin of 500 votes margin you defeated PDP with despite stealing that election in 2018 to the margin of 28k votes by which your party was trounced last month. See, don’t come here and chest beat that you lost by 28k votes when you only managed to edge out PDP in 2018 by small 500 votes. Come oga, go and sit down properly in a corner.
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by OkoYibo: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is serious crowd. See structure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by OkoYibo: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Even Iwo Road and Dugbe with many Ibos, I don't see anything representing Obi

My childhood friend is an Ibo from Imo state and that guy is rooting for Tinubu, but scared of the online attacks. I just asked him why Tinubu and not Obi, and he asked me if I have been to SouthEast before..

Do you know how many Igbos were killed by Peter Obi's Awkuzu SARS?
Lots of Igbos are supporting Tinubu but they are quiet about it because of the herd mentality of those criminal Igbos.
It is one person per polling booth. That is when Obedients will know how far.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Eniitankorede: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
These Obituary supporters are confirmed clowns, wallaahi!!! Your eyes go clear very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by abokikhalifa: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Just creating awareness, not campaign yet.

Mind you, they're doing this with their own money ooo, no one is paying them even shishi

Tell me somthing cool
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by PenSniper: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2022
See "massive" crowd of indigo only for Igbo président.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Compare the margin of 500 votes margin you defeated PDP with despite stealing that election in 2018 to the margin of 28k votes by which your party was trounced last month. See, don’t come here and chest beat that you lost by 28k votes when you only managed to edge out PDP in 2018 by small 500 votes. Come oga, go and sit down properly in a corner.

Try to also compare the margin of victory of the APC over the PDP in Ekiti State recently.
Go and cry quietly. Lick your wounds in peace bloody loser. Your nose is bleeding.

Ekiti guber results below:

APC – 187, 057

PDP – 67, 457

SDP – 82 , 211

Close to 120k gap, deal with it.
Let me know when you finish crying. Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

We know Labour Party is not an established party yet and it’s finding it’s feet. But you whose party is in power and whose candidate is from osun state lost his domain to the opposition in a pre election year. No be juju be that? Stop consoling yourselves and bear your loss

Stop crying, even a sitting president lost in 2015. So sharap and cry quietly.

Everybody knows Tinubu's political empire is Lagos. He may have been born in Osun but plays his politics in Lagos unless you're desperately looking for consolation where there's none.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Indispensable85:
Una go soon know the importance of political structure when campaigns don start proper. I laff oooooo..........

E go shock you agbado man
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

E go shock you agbado man

Obituarist sharap! Obi won't win a single state in Nigeria. But I love what he's doing to PDP in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by ambience(m): 2:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

Obituarist sharap! Obi won't win a single state in Nigeria.
keep saying it till u believe it agbado man
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2022
ambience:
keep saying it till u believe it agbado man

Obituarist ur eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by happney65: 3:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Sammy07:

True, Alakia to Iwo road, to dugbe or Bodija to akobo. No billboard of him

And you have seen a billboard of Tinubu or Atiku there abi?
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Occurstaem(m): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Sammy07:

Bros, i go lost you for south west, you dont know south west better than me (cos of the nature of my work)

I bet you dont even know the roads to those villages i wrote up there.

According to your pics, she said all her villagers are obident, let her tell us make i find out.

From Ikire to Iwo just about 50mins on bike they have over 300 villages.
Many inside, few dey roads.

No tell me wetin i know biko

I havent talk of Ikire to ibadan, Iwo to ibadan, ikire to ife , ikire to Osogbo, osogbo to ife via ede, Osogbo to iragbiji, to ikirun, Ikirun to konta, konta to oyan to asi, to asaba to ila orangun, osogbo to ilesha etc.

This are live issues bro.
Zero emotions

That is just Osun oo

Oyo and Ondo have thousands of villages
Please resist the urge to shalaye.
They will never believe you even if you show it to them as long as it is not what they want to hear or see.
Allow them to live in their delusion if that's what makes them happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Bar1941(m): 4:41am On Aug 06, 2022
See massive crowd, set awon Obituary

Awon werey....

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by EmekaA125(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2022
lathrowinger:

We are happy to see Obi contest, atiku has nor chance anymore.

Congrat to ASIWAJU in advance
Continue deceiving urself.
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by PeterObi4LP: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

Wether they do it to mock PO or do it genuinely, the bottom line is that Peter Obi will win. That is not a town hall meeting.
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by jiolyn(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Nigerianization(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2022
lathrowinger:
How 3 ozohia boys take be crowd. Obituary Don use lies train ihn terrorists boyz

How are you not able to recognize a satire??
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by rolams(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Massive indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Operating A Heavily Armed Gunboat In Niger Delta / How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Niger Delta Avengers Break Cease Fire Bombed Bonny Export Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.