Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina (5995 Views)

Funniest Picture Of Peter Obi Today / CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today / El Rufai Has Finished Obi Today At Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Una go soon know the importance of political structure when campaigns don start proper. I laff oooooo..........

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Una eye go soon clear. Mtcheeew

10 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by ire803386: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wow this is hooge the north is obidient

See crowd

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by lathrowinger: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
How 3 ozohia boys take be crowd. Obituary Don use lies train ihn terrorists boyz

10 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Moh247: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Massive now has new meaning

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by PandoraObi: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Truly massive

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by doggedfighter(f): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Huge respect for Katsina structure.

Even if it's one person.

I doff my cap and salute their courage !

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Just creating awareness, not campaign yet.

Mind you, they're doing this with their own money ooo, no one is paying them even shishi

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Sammy07: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omo to be serious, More grassroots are needed in All 36 states of nigeria, na miracle fit make Obi become president.

Just reducing atiku chances.
At the entry of Ibadan to the exit to Ikire, to Ode omu, to Gbogan, to osogbo, to ikirun to Okuku, to Offa to Ajase, to Ilorin

Offa to ajase to omu aran to Entry of Ekiti

Ikire to through Oosa, Agbora, Olode, Iwo

Exit of Ibadan to Oyo alaafin to ogbomosho to Ilorin

I have not seen a poster of Labour party.

I have only seen in Ilorin and Osogbo buh na.just one and not on the major road (Osogbo own dey around Stadium), ilorin na inside.

More work is needed. (Osun for example)
These villages (Ipetu(around ode omu), around Ikire >>> Oosa, agboora, olode, Apomu, villages around oyan to ila orangun, villages around Okuku, villages around Ife to Ondo, Ijesha villages)

Omo , i rest my case, b4 they talk say i am hating.

Obi chances To get 25% in Any state in SW apart from Lagos will be really tough

Its just like Tinubu getting 25% in South East.
Na only atiku fit get 25% in both regions easily

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Mickykarim: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
Una go soon know the meaning of political structure when campaigns don start proper. I laff oooooo..........

MASSIVE CROWD INDEED!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by GHOSTTALK: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oh mehn street clear oh...but no shaking we await campaign!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by lathrowinger: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sammy07:
Omo to be serious, More grassroots are needed in All 36 states of nigeria, na miracle fit make Obi become president.

At the entry of Ibadan to the exit to Ikire, to Ode omu, to Gbogan, to osogbo, to ikirun to Okuku, to Offa to Ajase, to Ilorin

I have only seen in Ilorin and Osogbo buh na.just one and not on the major road (Osogbo own dey around Stadium), ilorin na inside.

More work is needed.
These villages (Ipetu(around ode omu), Oosa, agboora, olode, villages around oyan to ila orangun, villages around Okuku, villages around Ife to Ondo, Ijesha villages)

Omo , i rest my case

We are happy to see Obi contest, atiku has nor chance anymore.

Congrat to ASIWAJU in advance

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Obidient4life3: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Urcheens will say it's two people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by FreeStuffsNG: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
Oh mehn street clear oh...but no shaking we await campaign!!
That is campaign o. You see that it is not Twitter where a single individual will have thousands of different accounts and still use bots to retweet and like.

That state is already in Asiwaju Tinubu's kitty with at least 1 million votes wink
check my signature for freebies!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Obi will not smell 5% in any core northern state.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by kingsways: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
This world na small small
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by adekolaelect(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is the guarantee movement that can make obi the president on Tweeter but not in Nigeria .Even a Cancillor campaign Team is far better than this talkless of president. If you like cry me blood .Obi can only become president on Tweeter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by MaliCampus: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sammy07:

These villages (Ipetu(around ode omu), around Ikire >>> Oosa, agboora, olode, Apomu, villages around oyan to ila orangun, villages around Okuku, villages around Ife to Ondo, Ijesha villages)

Don't worry.When campaign starts proper you will understand that APC and PDP is dead

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Sammy07: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
Don't worry.When campaign starts proper you will understand that APC and PDP is dead

Bros, i go lost you for south west, you dont know south west better than me (cos of the nature of my work)

I bet you dont even know the roads to those villages i wrote up there.

According to your pics, she said all her villagers are obident, let her tell us make i find out.

From Ikire to Iwo just about 50mins on bike they have over 300 villages.
Many inside, few dey roads.

No tell me wetin i know biko

I havent talk of Ikire to ibadan, Iwo to ibadan, ikire to ife , ikire to Osogbo, osogbo to ife via ede, Osogbo to iragbiji, to ikirun, Ikirun to konta, konta to oyan to asi, to asaba to ila orangun, osogbo to ilesha etc.

This are live issues bro.
Zero emotions

That is just Osun oo

Oyo and Ondo have thousands of villages

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Kingspin(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Free supporters.

Nobody is paying anybody 5 million to declare a state of emergency on Tinubu.
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by NyamiriFlathead: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hoebi idiot go win with his region inconsequential 5% vote

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
No election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Kingspin(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
Massive now has a new meaning
You claim to be popular yet pay 5 million to buy people who will market you.

It means, your candidate doesn't even believe in himself.
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by MaliCampus: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sammy07:

Bros, i go lost you for south west, you dont know south west better than me (cos of the nature of my work)

I bet you dont even know the roads to those villages i wrote up there.

According to your pics, she said all her villagers are obident, let her tell us make i find out.

From Ikire to Iwo just about 50mins on bike they have over 300 villages.
Many inside, few dey roads.

No tell me wetin i know biko
Calm down Mr Sammy,Campaign never start.Radio and TV is another means of campaign. When the time comes does people will hear about Labour party. APC is a dead party.My only fear is PDP.
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Sannisege: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
Massive now has new meaning
he was being sarcastic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Moh247: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kingspin:
You claim to be popular yet pay 5 million to buy people who will market you.

It means, your candidate doesn't even believe in himself.

Any evidence of 5million been paid Abi Na another go and verify lamba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Sammy07: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
Calm down Mr Sammy,Campaign never start.Radio and TV is another means of campaign. When the time comes does people will hear about Labour party. APC is a dead party.My only fear is PDP.

I know PDP will do well in south west, south east, south south and north

Lp will do well in south south and east

Apc will do well in south west and north

The.difference is in the numbers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Moh247: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sammy07:

Even Iwo Road and Dugbe with many Ibos, I don't see anything representing Obi

My childhood friend is an Ibo from Imo state and that guy is rooting for Tinubu, but scared of the online attacks. I just asked him why Tinubu and not Obi, and he asked me if I have been to SouthEast before..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Kingspin(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Any evidence of 5million been paid Abi Na another go and verify lamba
Some people already rejected such offers recently.

It means half of the people will be paid or bought
Don't claim you don't know.
Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Just creating awareness, not campaign yet.

Mind you, they're doing this with their own money ooo, no one is paying them even shishi

Consolation is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd For Peter Obi Today In Katsina by Sammy07: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Even Iwo Road and Dugbe with many Ibos, I don't see anything representing Obi

My childhood friend is an Ibo from Imo state and that guy is rooting for Tinubu, but scared of the online attacks. I just asked him why Tinubu and not Obi, and he asked me if I have been to SouthEast before..

True, Alakia to Iwo road, to dugbe or Bodija to akobo. No billboard of him

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Repels ISWAP Attack On Borno / WW3: Russia Claims South Africa Has Joined Ukraine War (PICS) / Who Is A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.