Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony (29661 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Behaviour Of Men During A Fight / Women Submit To Ur Husband For Happy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Sunexy(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
cool

This is the way BULL HARI will submit to Tinubu next year in'sha Allah.

You see all my bLodas ranting ObiTuary here now will still end up voting for Tinubu. Sense no go kill Igbo man grin
Tinubu suppose get Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi votes...LP and pdp fit share Anambra cheesy cheesy you sef don see am abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Paulianfa(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin at least I laff cos I just like it anyhow cos it's our season to tune our sport channels...
Up Chelsea
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Mercury12(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Channah1:

She musn't dress like a harlot before she can be appealing to her husband. Afterall, with her cold dressing, her marriage had stood the test of time; to still be together till now and waxing stronger which is evident in the way the man bowed to her.

When you are a good woman and your man likes and respects you, you won't need to LovePeddler around him to gain his love and attention.

The man is not complaining abeg. Leave all these "woke" whorish lifestyle this generation of women are living nowadays which still doesn't keep their man.

May, yuls wife was dressing hot. Today nko!
Good advice. But many of your gender won't accept it. Go to Instagram and see them "displaying their talents" Not excluding the married ones..
You can't tell them otherwise

1 Like

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by IbadeHQ: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:
What's the difference between watching football and BBN ?

You spend your time watching other people make money while you scream and argue at the top of your voice and sometimes even fight for someone who does not even know you exist, for someone you are likely not to ever meet in your life.

I watch guys condemn BBN forgetting that they do the same thing with football.

I DON'T WATCH EITHER.

Do you Know how much Bet shops/gamblers are making during premier league season.

Football unite the country and it's fun.

Don't compare BBN with Premier league they're not in same class at all.

2 Likes

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Hubeznigeria(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Is that the problem of this country undecided undecided,Nigerians and unecessary things sef .
Be calming down hanty. So because Nigeria is hard and going through turbulence, families shouldn't have fun again? Abeg make we dey find humour in everything. God bless you
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Pat081: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Is that the problem of this countryundecidedundecided, Nigerians and unnecessary things sef .
Everybody with his or her problem
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Dtygz: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You spend your time watching other people make money while you scream and argue at the top of your voice and sometimes even fight for someone who does not even know you exist, for someone you are likely not to ever meet in your life.

I DON'T WATCH EITHER.

Can you put your child in front of TV to watch everything they do in BBN?

Now campare that to putting him in front of TV to watch football.
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Omoslim26: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:
is their useless soccer better than our big brother?

Add una big sister join e still big pass am o grin
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Pat081: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:
What's the difference between watching football and BBN?

I DON'T WATCH EITHER.
this one is better than that useless BBN and nobody force you to watch ball
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by mvem(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Is that the problem of this country undecided undecided,Nigerians and unecessary things sef .
for where football dey you won't win ooo...even the most politically agitated person wey like football no go send you when football show
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Dtygz: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

All I'm saying is, if you watch football, you have no right to condemn BBN, allow others to watch what they want. After all, no difference between BBN and Champions league.

Really? So in Champions league you get to see near naked girls, you get to see smooching under the duvet, you get to see ass rocking..etc

Dey there dey cap bullshit lies.

1 Like

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by awolowo24(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

I DON'T WATCH EITHER.
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by unclejb2(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:
you deserve an unwanted pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by uptownemmygee(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

I DON'T WATCH EITHER.

You don't just get it
So lock up
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Channah1(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Mercury12:

Good advice. But many of your gender won't accept it. Go to Instagram and see them "displaying their talents" Not excluding the married ones..
You can't tell them otherwise

So annoying.
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2022
I need those 2 sisters in my bed cheesy
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by CrownLands(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:

There's more excitement in watching football. Or, would you rather they go out to watch matches? smiley wink cheesy
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Thermodynamics(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Dtygz:

Really? So in Champions league you get to see near naked girls, you get to see smooching under the duvet, you get to see ass rocking..etc

What is wrong with seeing naked girls? Abi na naked men you wan see ni?

Besides, that's not the point, the point is that, you all are wasting your time watching other people live their lives and make their money, at least BBN fans don't engage in physical fight.

[/b]But football fans argue at the top of their voice and spit on each other and even engage in physical gbas gbos all for someone who doesn't even know they exist, seems kind of ridiculous to me, as ridiculous as BBN, all you football fans are no better than those watching BBN so allow them watch what they want instead of condemning them when you are no better[b]
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Thermodynamics(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Dtygz:

Besides, that's not the point, the point is that, you all are wasting your time watching other people live their lives and make their money, at least BBN fans don't engage in physical fight.

But football fans argue at the top of their voice and spit on each other and even engage in physical gbas gbos all for someone who doesn't even know they exist, seems kind of ridiculous to me, as ridiculous as BBN, all you football fans are no better than those watching BBN so allow them watch what they want instead of condemning them when you are no better
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Dtygz: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

But football fans argue at the top of their voice and spit on each other and even engage in physical gbas gbos all for someone who doesn't even know they exist, seems kind of ridiculous to me, as ridiculous as BBN, all you football fans are no better than those watching BBN so allow them watch what they want instead of condemning them when you are no better

If you can put your children in front of BBN, come follow me dey argue this
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Thermodynamics(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Pat081:
this one is better than that useless BBN and nobody force you to watch ball

Nobody forces you to watch BBN too, after shouting goaaaaaaaal for 90mins and spitting on each other all in the name of arguing about the best team, you come back home, 5 naira when tear sef you nor see, after all your support for Messi and Ronaldo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Shebbs: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:

No Wonder Your Name Is Applegirl, Keep Serving The Forbidden Apple.
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by godofuck231: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:
yes o, men can bet and win money to buy you grilled fish or iPhone, big brother ? We go still end up paying the sub too
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Thermodynamics(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Do you Know how much Bet shops/gamblers are making during premier league season.

Football unite the country and it's fun.

Don't compare BBN with Premier sôap league they're not in same class at all.
I was even going to talk about that, 99% of gamblers are loosers, football makes people become a gambling addict, it makes people waste their hard earned money and become miserable, you see some of them fainting after using their house rent to play bet9ja.

Which kind unite, Nigeria is getting divided day by day despite premier sôap League abi na joy soap league, you'll support a foreign show (Champions/Premier League) but condemn your own home made BBN show, typical character of a low self-esteem black man.
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Henz81: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Just be calming down. Let our president and his cabinet fix the problems of the country while we focus on what gives us joy than heart break.
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by otabuko(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:
very much better!
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by IbadeHQ: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Which kind unite, Nigeria is getting divided day by day despite premier League abi na joy soap league, you'll support a foreign show (Champions/Premier League) but condemn your own home made BBN show, typical character of a low self-esteem black man.

I can give you 5 benefits of premier league to Nigerians.

Give me 2 benefits of BBN to Nigerians
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by Thermodynamics(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Dtygz:

If you can put your children in front of BBN, come follow me dey argue this
We are not talking about children here, I'm addressing y'all adult football lovers who condemn BBN there are many shows you can't put in front of your children.

1 Like

Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by obedience4(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:

Useless soccer? angry
I go slap you oooo
Re: Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony by obedience4(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Nobody forces you to watch BBN too, after shouting goaaaaaaaal for 90mins and spitting on each other all in the name of arguing about the best team, you come back home, 5 naira when tear sef you nor see, after all your support for Messi and Ronaldo

You will never understand football..
Football is a matter of life and death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.