Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Script And Comedy Prose Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Script And Comedy Prose Writer (284 Views)

*Sivan and Comedy* / Green, White And A Stain Of Red #endpolicebrutality [prose Poetry] / Love Prose (unnoticed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Script And Comedy Prose Writer by nikky5(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have written many scripts in the last two decades for Nollywood. Currently, I have written the funniest books ever published in Nigeria. They are fictional comic story that many called the rib crackers.

I sell my books to private schools only in Lagos. The learners in the primary and junior secondary classes are my target audience.

My motive of writing these books for our young learners is to entertain, educate and make reading fun. The motive is to stimulate and encourage reading habits. I have received lots of calls from schools where the learners demanded to see me in person.

Entertainment comical prose remain the antidote for encouraging reading habits.

If you have ever read " NAUGHTY HEROES," you will understand what am talking about.

You can WhatsApp me on: zero 8 zero 6.7.3.1.3 zero 8.4

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Barrenness / Youtube Script Writers Needed / My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.