Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns (39532 Views)

Discos Make N1tn Amid Grid Crisis, Unmetered Customers Hit 5.8m / 2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Akharmony: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Is he not a Nigerian. .Prideful and vrry arrogant man. .
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by ribbit: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi4Ever:
I am in the EU thanks to Obi.
so you are in eu but you want to force failures like obi on nigerians.

Thunder fire you there

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by SmellyNyash: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Unfortunately, you'll die poor because we're voting Tinubu cry
Mumu , u think u are doing him abi? Foolish u , u are doing urself and ur generation. Na una go die poor and bandits go kill una finish goat

1 Like

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by ufotunang: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Imagine voting for tinubu and he becomes president the high rate in which where dollars will rise to after tinubu first tenure ?......I do not even want to imagine it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
oloriburuku, go hang yourself
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Hoebi idiot slave spotted..... Oponu, if you like go and hang yourself, hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Obi4Ever: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
How is Obi a Failure!! Do you have any brain cells?

ribbit:
so you are in eu but you want to force failures like obi on nigerians.

Thunder fire you there
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by shinealight(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Prepare-to-suffer-naira-will-hit-5000-per-dollar-Pastor-Ibiyeomie-warns-against-voting-wrong-party

All these Pastors sef? Is it just about voting for a perceived “right party” in 2023?
Question is….why is the Naira falling? Regardless of who you vote for, can the Naira’s slide be arrested without Nigeria being more self-reliant? We don’t have any manufacturing industry of significance and virtually everything is sourced from overseas.
Plus, we have developed an insatiable taste for foreign goods….so, how can the Naira’s fall be arrested overnight?
Point is….the destruction of the Naira did not happen overnight and will not be corrected overnight, because the necessary infrastructures were not put in place when they should have been done. No magic is going to conjure them into place either!
We need to tell the people the unpalatable truth staring us in the face!!cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by ribbit: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obi4Ever:
How is Obi a Failure!! Do you have any brain cells?

I have more cells in my toenails than your entire existence and the family you hailed from.

How is obi not a failure?
Tell us his achievements in all indices of governance when he was the governor for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by sayso: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Prepare-to-suffer-naira-will-hit-5000-per-dollar-Pastor-Ibiyeomie-warns-against-voting-wrong-party
I lack the noun to describe youq inegtitudeness. Who among the leading candidates can fix this country? None. Our debts alone ir $ will sink 9ja for the next 8yrs, ket alone our foreign reserve.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by VULCAN(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
A response of a non thinker.

He did not say you will suffer so why bringing yourself into the matter.

There are many people who will not suffer if dollar gets to N5000.

You may be connected to the ruling party, you may be earning in dollars or you may be a kidnapper.

So common sense should tell you he is referring to the majority of Nigerians.

Your second paragraph is silly.

He said he won't suffer but didn't say why.

In trying to mock him, you then went and mentioned the very thing that ensures he will not suffer.

Nawa

rusher14:
I will be here, i won't suffer.

What work do you do other than collecting tithes and investing it in real estate in your name?
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:

What work do you do other than collecting tithes and investing it in real estate in your name?
cheesy
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Minjim: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
These people are praying for Nigeria"s economy gets worst if someone like Tinubu wins.

What sort of thinking is that?

Everyone contesting think they have the solution until they get there and realise " Igi kan o le da gbo see"

We have systemic corruption in Nigeria. Corruption as become a biz venture. Nigeria now think you must be dubious to succeed.

Parents preparing their kids for exam. Even after engaging the service of a private tutor will still pay f9r expo.

But Twitter influencers are expecting Peter Obi to perform micrcle.

If he gets there and he sees the challenges, he'll just blame it on past admin and Igbos will justify it the same manner ApCis attempting to justify Buhari's failure.

I still believe it Buhari that failed not APC. There still some good brains in Apc. What Apc has with Buhari can be likened to dog leading a group of lions to battle
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by bigcasava1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Make I begin to save my dollar now. If they like make them increase to 10k
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Hardy123(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
His statement is vague. Who among the three popular candidates is the right choice? That's why I love Dr pastor Paul Enenche
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Shattuck(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:

you see how your mind is already judging you the man said if you vote the wrong candidate you will suffer and you as a Tinubu supporter, felt like he was talking to you even when he didn't even mention name, I no blame you sha na hunger make you dey support agbado master just be obedient an secure your future.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Panda7(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
if preachers know education they would know the implicates of differentiation and statistics, they would always made their stance on nigerian unity known, who is contributing to the economy and who is the chest beaters relying on the others economy
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by daygee12: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Which Anambra sir?!! The same one where people pocket millions in profit monthly?!! Lol.

You people just think Lagos is the only place people succeed in Nigeria... It's just funny and stupid thinking. grin

Yet Lagos has a high number of hustling yet miserable people.

Despite the millions pocketed in Anambra state, all ur Past Governors stays in Lagos.

If had developed Anambra like Lagos, he wouldn't be staying in Lagos
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Bayyajidda(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
braveboy64:
Daddy Rest

You'll not say you weren't warned.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by ultim: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
adenigga:

Did you see what I'm saying about sectional journalism against Peter Obi. And if care is not taken, I will boycott this forum. Why did they skip the section where Pastor Ibiyemi told the congregation not to vote the man that wears diapers? And where the video ? Is it difficult to post here?

If this news is against Peter Obi, the caption will say it all.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
daygee12:

Despite the millions pocketed in Anambra state, all ur Past Governors stays in Lagos.

If had developed Anambra like Lagos, he wouldn't be staying in Lagos

How many states in the SouthWest are even one third as developed as Lagos (which is still seen as a slum among cities in the world)?!!

Why do you all brag about Lagos so much?!! It shows many of you don't travel much.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by daygee12: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

How many states in the SouthWest are even one third as developed as Lagos (which is still seen as a slum among cities in the world)?!!

Why do you all brag about Lagos so much?!! It shows many of you don't travel much.

Ur Mumu na grade one, just check the numbers of industries alone in Ogun state and compare it with the whole number of industries in South East. Please do ur research now

1 Like

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by naijaebay: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
For some strange reason, I have the feeling that this may be true if we don't act now. #5000=$1 it's very possible
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
daygee12:

Ur Mumu na grade one, just check the numbers of industries alone in Ogun state and compare it with the whole number of industries in South East. Please do ur research now

How developed is Ogun state compared to Lagos?!! What is their igr compared to Lagos?!! What is the employment and standard of living compared to Lagos?!!

You started by comparing Anambra to Lagos... You see who the mumu is now?!! cool
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Brother, you just have to gain more knowledge and hustle outside the norm...

I looked at the future far back in 2015 with Buhari as head of state, and knew I had to do far more than 9-5 (tho I already earned a good salary)... I honed my writing skills, learnt graphics, and joined the elite world of digital hustling and freelancing.

Follow people like Reno Omokri on Facebook for more insights... I did, and it paid off.

A lot of young people earn up to 300 to 600 Dollars monthly as freelancers.

Find what works for you, and sell your skills to those who need them... If you are not on LinkedIn, do well to join! That's a huge market of financial opportunities.

That's a huge market of financial opportunities.

where can i find these market ! please i am into tech
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by newnigerdelta1: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dangrace01:
Please Nigerians vote peter obi

Is it by force?
Labor in vain My jealousy obi in vain movement way nor get directions,carry walka and carry talk lie lie movement
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by daygee12: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

How developed is Ogun state compared to Lagos?!! What is their igr compared to Lagos?!! What is the employment and standard of living compared to Lagos?!!

You started by comparing Anambra to Lagos... You see who the mumu is now?!! cool

Who is comparing Ogun and Lagos?

Southwest no be ur Mate, Lagos is still ur Abroad. Na only President of the ZOO fit ur type
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Angelfrost(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
daygee12:

Who is comparing Ogun and Lagos?

Southwest no be ur Mate, Lagos is still ur Abroad. Na only President of the ZOO fit ur type

Lagos is your abroad sir, and that of many of you APC supporters! So, speak for yourself.

I have a higher leadership expectation and demand... Up your game and reasoning. Thank you.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

That's a huge market of financial opportunities.

where can i find these market ! please i am into tech

Upwork
Indeed
Fiverr
Etc...

Look up training videos on how to use these sites on YouTube.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by arantess: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wintertime:

And do I sound like one.. ogbeni if you want to suffer, suffer alone stop dragging the rest rubbish..
saying nigeria is going to divide repeatedly, are you normal?

IT WILL NOT, DEAL WITH IT
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Wintertime: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
arantess:

saying nigeria is going to divide repeatedly, are you normal?

IT WILL NOT, DEAL WITH IT

It will. And you live with it after it does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD / Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.