Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns (39528 Views)

Discos Make N1tn Amid Grid Crisis, Unmetered Customers Hit 5.8m / 2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Eriokanmi: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2022
IbileIfe:
Thanks for the good news.
My US$2000 will be N10, 000, 000.
...and you'd use the same 10m naira to buy only one I pass my neighbour generator. Lobatan grin

I'm building a project right now which is up to 99% completion stage. Thank God I bought all the materials needed and kept. By now, I'd have been discouraged to continue cos of crazy cost of materials
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Landowner101(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Affliction will not rise the second time, Peter Obi we will vote for.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Progressyac: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Why not telling them the right person to vote for?

Moreover, there is no right person among the popular candidates, only a fairer wrong.
no need of telling us who to vote,use your tongue count your teeth
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by IamHonourable1: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Why not telling them the right person to vote for?

Moreover, there is no right person among the popular candidates, only a fairer wrong.

Peter Obi is the right and qualified candidate, stop being delusional.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by GreenCovering: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2022
adenigga:

According to Ibiyeomie: “If you vote party, you will suffer and I will be here. I won’t suffer with you, I know too much to suffer with you."

Pride so much that shitting on the faces of the sheeple is now a norm.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Reference(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Hezmatosky:
If I broke na my business. Allow me to exercise my civic right. Fine, you know too much, then why not tell us who to vote? Our God will also not let us suffer because we are innocent of what happens in the government :-*

Very ignorant statement.
Elections have serious consequences that affect everyone in that territory without exception.
Every Nigerian has been rendered poorer in real terms between 2015 and now.
This rampaging inflation has seen to that.
The bottom line has fallen out and they constitute those roaming about kidnapping and killing.
As the economy worsens this army of villains increases till the state collapses like in Haiti, Venezuela, Somalia or Guatemala.... then mass exodus is the endgame.

It is better to ask each aspirant for detailed answers to the pressing questions of the day, how they will get out of the mess the Buhari led government has placed Nigeria in and have them swear to that pathway before any consideration is made to elect them.
If any citizen is voting for any other reason than the bad state of Nigeria, that person is THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.

Those that made the poor choice in 2015 of bringing in the Buhari led APC government and have not regretted and rescinded that decision but are adamant in repeating the error, that is voting without questioning the competence and capacity of any candidate and committing such a person to doing what we want frankly does not have the moral right to stand in a queue this time around. That will just be voting for voting sake, a complete waste of time.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by article1: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
The man of God forgot to tell us the right party to vote for in 2023. Kindly tell us the right party to vote for MOG
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Corto: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Obi4Ever: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
I am in the EU thanks to Obi.
ribbit:
just like you and your family are currently dieing poor in anambra

Thanks to obi misgovernance
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Dangrace01: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2022
lalalista:
what makes you think peter obi will be better?

Peter obi becoming the president would teach politicians a very great lesson, Never joke the people

Politicians would be compelled to do the right knowing fully well they can be voted out if they displease the masses.

PETER OBI win is a win for the people. It means you are important in the scheme of things.

The evidence is glaring.

Any youth that votes for politicians because of money is a fool.

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
I will be here, i won't suffer.

What work do you do other than collecting tithes and investing it in real estate in your name?

Go open and collect nah. At least Churches unlike Mosques are easily open.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by lexy2014: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Remember those who wished Buhari death then died before him, you may not be an exemption

So how have you been faring and how has nigeria moved forward under buhari since 2015?
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by highchief1: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by inosend: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Wintertime:
All these one are just after their selfish delusion... Nigeria will divide period

If you want to suffer, suffer on your own don't include the rest

Nigeria will divide period

All those years you have kept making such statements Nigeria has not split, why not settle down and consider how to fix it.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2022
According to Ibiyeomie: “If you vote party, you will suffer and I will be here. I won’t suffer with you, I know too much to suffer with you.

I agree with him totally! I warned many of you morons in 2015 and 2019...

Well, I have witnessed huge financial increase personally since then, and will grow higher in years to come!

...And I will continue to ignore you idiots as you inevitably suffer and beg!
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Prepare-to-suffer-naira-will-hit-5000-per-dollar-Pastor-Ibiyeomie-warns-against-voting-wrong-party

EVERYBODY SAY AMEN TO THIS PROPHECY!

JUST I LIKE PREDICTED NIGERIANS DO NOT NEED MERCY !

IT WILL CLEAR FOR THEIR EYES SOON !
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
According to Ibiyeomie: “If you vote party, you will suffer and I will be here. I won’t suffer with you, I know too much to suffer with you.

I agree with him totally! I warned many of you morons in 2015 and 2019...

Well, I have witnessed huge financial increase personally since then, and will grow higher in years to come!

...And I will continue to ignore you idiots as you inevitably suffer and beg!

OGA I NO FOLLOW . IN FACT I VOTED FOR GOODLUCK STILL HE DID NOT WIN

ABEG SHOW ME THE WAY!
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Ogbuu101: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Tinubu is the man for the job
BAT is our next president
BAT is your next president.
Anumanu

Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Contekbbc: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2022
All politicians are the same including PETER OBI.But I'll still prefer him(Peter Obi) to all the rest.
He is a good manager
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Heterodox(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2022
This bastard collect 10% and he's making noise.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by remitarich(f): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2022
ZazziAkbar:
Omo...so if I wan buy bread..na wheelbarrow I go use...Omo.. God abeg
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Heterodox(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Dangrace01:

Peter obi becoming the president would teach politicians a very great lesson, Never joke the people

Politicians would be compelled to do the right knowing fully well they can be voted out if they displease the masses.

PETER OBI win is a win for the people. It means you are important in the scheme of things.

The evidence is glaring.

Any youth that votes for politicians because of money is a fool.
Tinubu wins ends politics of religion in Nigeria.

Meaning, only competency will be used as yardstick
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Gourdoinc(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Tell them pastor. With their coconut heads
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by jeromestarks: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Wintertime:
All these one are just after their selfish delusion... Nigeria will divide period

Carry knife and divide it na.
You think Nigeria is like your family? No, Nigeria is greater than your divisible family. It's simple pregnancy that divided your family house.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by saintrow1: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2022
ScamHunter:
Interesting times.
In other words, una suffering and massacres plus kidnapping never even start if una mistakenly vote for the wrong candidate. They need to loot una more so that their daughters go buy more million dollar condos while their sons add to their fleet of private jets.

Pure water go be #150, bag #1800
Bag of Rice - #102,000
Petrol - #567/litre
Paint of garri - #3000
BRT to Tinubu - #3,200
Paint of Beans - #6,500
Tin of liquid peak milk - #1,300
Evaporated milk 400g - #5000
Tokunbo Lexus - #47 million
Prado +mint - #330 million

So make una mumu like 2015 go vote another person wey no send una
Nobody dey beg una this time to vote with sense

You should have include your mother and sisters on the list as prostitute money that tinubu is collecting aswell. Werey
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

OGA I NO FOLLOW . IN FACT I VOTED FOR GOODLUCK STILL HE DID NOT WIN

ABEG SHOW ME THE WAY!

Brother, you just have to gain more knowledge and hustle outside the norm...

I looked at the future far back in 2015 with Buhari as head of state, and knew I had to do far more than 9-5 (tho I already earned a good salary)... I honed my writing skills, learnt graphics, and joined the elite world of digital hustling and freelancing.

Follow people like Reno Omokri on Facebook for more insights... I did, and it paid off.

A lot of young people earn up to 300 to 600 Dollars monthly as freelancers.

Find what works for you, and sell your skills to those who need them... If you are not on LinkedIn, do well to join! That's a huge market of financial opportunities.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by dododawa1: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2022
PASTOR'S and partial politic and partial NIGERIA problem.
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by fredoooooo: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Pastorpreneur ...
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by socialjustice93: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2022
if dem like make dem no hear, na everybody go suffer angry
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by daygee12: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Vote Obi to save the Economy. Vote BAT to die poor.

People in Lagos didn't die even ur people in the village they envy them, Obi ur candidate self they stay Lagos. Tinubu is one of the contributors to the growth of Lagos, Anambra wey Peter Obi develop is no go area now. Inclusion, from this who is the better to Vote for?
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by almarthins(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2022
robinso01:
Make we na no see situations wey go make person dey use Ghana must go bag carry money go market just to buy ordinary paint of rice.

Amen. It seems our leaders no care
Re: 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Lexicent(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2022
All of them are the same but I prefer tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC