Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,140 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Training Training Training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Training Training Training (304 Views)

Training Training Training - Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training Training Training by solutionarena: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Guess What?

Oh yes, are you aware that this fantastic chance will be at your doorstep?

a chance to benefit from the expertise of a team of experts in their disciplines

Join this incredible seminar to advance your profession and gain an advantage over your hordes of rivals.

Make a reservation for a seat now that registration is open.

click here to get started.....

https://www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng/easyskillset
Re: Training Training Training by solutionarena: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
What's this? Yes, a new day has begun.

The time you've been waiting for has come; here is your chance to fulfill your dream and improve your life.

Making a decision to get better is the first step, and the Easy Skill Set Seminar is here to empower you.

We have a lot planned for you.

Who may register?

whether they are employed or not, skilled or not, Old and young

There is no requirement for computer literacy; you will be guided appropriately.

please go to www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng/easyskillset

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use My Domiciliary Card To Buy Any Crypto / Top 5 Reseller Web Hosting Providers In Nigeria Today / I Want To Create A Predicting App That Uses AI. Who Can ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.