Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 (43220 Views)

Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed / Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now / Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by mema900: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obasanjo actually called Governors Nigerian problem

My only joy is that 2023 whether APC or Labour party or even PDP, even AAC non of them would be as clueless as Jonathan and Buhari

Foolishness is hating Tinubu, Alphabeta tax consultancy and Babatunde Fowler because of Nepotism

The only thing Tinubu did to expand Lagos GDP was using a professional consultant instead of some useless civil servants.... Technology was deployed using Remita and Alphabeta and you can file your taxes in the comfort of your house

Alphabeta kept consultancy fees and service charge of 5% but remits ₦40 billion naira monthly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnf1bsAO3XU

The tinubu you use to know is no more. The one you want to lead now is a tired, sick old man that should retire!

Kai walahi, i get sense mana!

Be obidient joor!!!
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by brandsoncharlie: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Lionize:
Good idea, but the retirement should start from the govs.
This is just saying "make new poverty group and give others allowance to earn minimum wage".
3% tax is too small, but 12% vat, with a view of reviewing it to 15 and then 20% subsequently is nöt ok. This simply means increasing the cost of living while there is no good strukturer to improve people's earning power.

A fair is simple: the higher your earning, the higher your tax. Na my own talk be that.
Is like you never real high cost of living before?
No salary increase yet you're taxing people more, u think those politicians pay tax? grin
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Musauzor(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Pay me off with 30 million Naira now and I will bid you and your FG job farewell. After all, I have more than 20 years in service. My next destination will be US, Canada, Australia,New Zealand, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Sweden or Luxembourg. Useless Governors
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Bryanfaisal: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2022
This evil politicians are so insensitive to the plight of the common man. How on earth would a sane human think such?
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Moh247: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

irrelevant just like egbeda local government..

you want pictures?

Please share some pictures
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Handsomebb: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2022
I support this if politicians only serve 1 term for life......without any other political post given after the term. And if every graduate can be gainfully employed on or before the age of 25 years.

1 Like

Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by jamace(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2022
These govs are sick in the head. What is N30k in present day Nigeria? Worthless!

Buhari should:

- stop the payment of constituency development fund to Legislators. Legislators should face their constitutional role squarely.
-Security votes for governors should be cut by half.
-Tax heavily imported new vehicles..
-Sell some aircrafts in the presidential fleet (One of Buhari's unfulfilled promises)
-Check corruption in fuel subsidy and oil theft.....
- Ensure corrupt individuals are made to refund all looted funds and thereafter, ensure they are jailed.

Leadership without discipline will be a total failure..
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Secondly: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Wow!

That one mean say, I go soon become Registrar for our university na?
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Skoopy(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Doctorgid:
Honestly, if this news is true, the governor are rezoning with their ass. Our will govs who are campaigning for over 70 years of man be thinking of sacking worker of 50yrs. They don't think of reducing thier bogus pension, they don't think of reducing their salary, senators in Nigeria are one of the the highest in the world whereby the Nigerian work are one of the lowest earning salary. Honestly all of them they mad. This country is unredemmable.

it is redeemable, just be OBIdient and join us in the redemption crusade.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Please share some pictures

It's somewhere around there..Use your arrow and point it out yourself

Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Moh247: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

It's somewhere around there..Use your arrow and point it out yourself

Wow

Share some more pictures
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by IMPARTIAL: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Are these people serious?

By the time you reduce the total remunerations to our assembly members, a lot would be achieved!

Levy people earning 31k? I hear you!
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by lordprogress: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Yeah if I we are to go by this all the governor's in the 36 state should be sacked including the president for people below 50 years bunch of fools.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by brandsoncharlie: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Musauzor:
Pay me off with 30 million Naira now and I will bid you and your FG job farewell. After all, I have more than 20 years in service. My next destination will be US, Canada, Australia,New Zealand, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Sweden or Luxembourg. Useless Governors
U have more than 20 years of service and you're asking for a paltry sum of 30m. grin
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by snoopz: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2022
The governors are getting concerned because their monthly allocation don reduce, which means they can't steal because the money has to spent on salaries and infrastructures.
Don't pay salaries and watch your political career drown grin
Funny enough they're not attacking the real place gulping our money POLITICS
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by roseIyn(f): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2022
kingsways:
If this is true, then the governors need psychiatric examination. In fact I'm afraid the governors have gone mad
these governors no get name make we prepare to stone dem alongside their convoys.
cc Seunmsg
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Ameduedwin: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
This people continue to expose their stupidity to the world, They are given us the reason to vote for Peter obi More More because at this juncture their are confused. Useless fools
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by tankoagaie: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
they should also sack politicians above 50 years
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Duru009(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
This Government is soooo wicked and incompetent......
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by roseIyn(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Starzo:
Governors are the greatest evil befalling this country
these governors wey come up with this £}agenda no get names?
na propaganda jare
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Doyou2019:

When 2Baba told us to leave Buhari and jump at these no-good MFs we call Governors, we all slated him and called him names.

Governors who can't provide good public schools, health facilities, water or even security with their bogus security vote na eim we go leave go dey attack Buhari all the time. The idiots keep flying under the radar because of the sheer incompetency shown by the FG. They're so lucky the people are dumb.
A typical sitting Nigerian Governor is useless to the state and his people. No be lie. That's a fact!

That's why government should be decentralized...

If every state raised it's own spending money, governors would have been better compelled to be less roguish and wasteful.

1 Like

Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by roseIyn(f): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Thunder fire you Buhari

Thunder fire APshit!

Useless

This is what happens when you vote a foreigner as your President

Rubbish!

Youths don't know their strength...we would have stormed government houses and eliminated these morons...since our military has become timid docile and weak

Crush their heads and put their heads on a very high stake for future generations to see and learn!

Nonsense!

Rubbish!
na the same military them go use against you.
me i dey look for the names of those governors that came up with this decision make i check if my governor dey among make i order boys make we prepare storm governors lodge
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by TheOgaBoss: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

My only joy is that 2023 whether APC or Labour party or even PDP, even AAC non of them would be as clueless as Jonathan and Buhari

Foolishness is hating Tinubu, Alphabeta tax consultancy and Babatunde Fowler because of Nepotism

The only thing Tinubu did to expand Lagos GDP was using a professional consultant instead of some useless civil servants.... Technology was deployed using Remita and Alphabeta and you can file your taxes in the comfort of your house

Alphabeta kept consultancy fees and service charge of 5% but remits ₦40 billion naira monthly

when the likes of u were chanting Sai baba and change in 2015, u didn't call buhari clueless, now u have carried tinubus matter on ur head, when will u people ever have sense.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by tankoagaie: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2022
they will do what ever just to create more poor
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by TheOgaBoss: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2022
I have said severally, APC is a curse to Nigeria, the earlier we realize this the better.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Ogunleti01: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2022
but grandpas who are above 70 are there at the senate enjoying their retirement
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by asmovic(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Fira09:
Govs to Buhari: Sack workers aged 50yrs, levy anyone earning over N30,000

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/govs-to-buhari-sack-workers-aged-50yrs-levy-anyone-earning-over-n30000/

Awon werey. Ole ni gbogbo won. Bunch of selfish nincompoops.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by akbonus: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2022
I AM TERRIBLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW,ONLY IF I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON ONE OF THESE STUPID GOVERNORS LIKE OKOWA OF DELTA STATE,WHO RECENTLY BORROWED N150B TO FINANCE ATIKU DOLLAR RAIN AT THE PDP PRIMARIES,GANDOLLAR OK KANO STATE WHO IS KNOW FOR GROSS STEALING AND HIDING MONEY INSIDE CAP,SANWO OKU WHO IS JUST SITTING IN ONE PALCE TAKING ORDERS ROM AN 86 YEAR OLD MAN AND DOING NOTHING AND THE YOUTH GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE THAT IS AS DUMB AS A DUMB CAN BE,WHAT ABOUT THE USELESS SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR IN IMO STATE,THE HOPELESS UZOBU ZOBU DIMA.THEY ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR WASTEFUL SPENDING,SPENDING MONEY LIKE DRUNKEN SAILORS,THE EXECUTIVE SPENDING MONEY THEY CANNOT REALLY ACCOUNT FOR,THE SENATORS ARE CURSED,ALL THEY THINK AND SLEEP IS MORE MONEY FOR DRINKING ,AND SLEEPING WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS OLD ENOUGH TO BE THEIR DAUHTHERS,THE PRESIDENT IS BUSY WASTING HARD EARN MONEY ON HIS NATIVE COUNTRY NIGER,BORROWING RECKLESSLY,SUBSIDIZING PETROLEUM PRODUCTS WITH FALSE FIGURES NOT EVER THINKING OF BUILDING A REFINERY,TRAVELLING ABROAD ON JAMBOREE AND MEDICAL TRIPS.NIGERIANS ARE WEAKER THAN OVER RIPE PLANTAIN,THERE ARE STATEMENT THAT THESE FOOLS WILL MAKE AND WE ATTACK THEM PHYSICALLY IMMEDIATELY SO THEY DONT TAKE US FOR A RIDE.NIGERIA MUST GET IT RIGHT COME 2023 OR THE PRESENT CROP OF POLITICAL LEADERS SHOULD JUST LOOK FOR A COUNTRY AND EXILE THEMSELVES THERE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY OR ELSE WHAT WILL BEFALL WILL NOT BE PALATABLE FOR THE EYES AND EAR.AFTER 8 YEARS THEY RETIRE TO THE SENATE LEAVE THE REST OF THEIR LIVES ON FREE FOOD,CAR,ELECTRIC BILLS,MEDICAL BILLS,HOUSING,FREE EDUCATION FOR THEIR CHILDREN,SECURITY GUARDS,GO FOR JAMBOREES ABROAD WITH DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT WHILE NIGERIANS ARE DYING DAILY.YOU GUYS SHUOLD JUST GO AHEAD WITH THIS YOUR DEVLISH PLANS AND SEE IF OGUN NOR GO KILL ALL OF UNA,USELESS CREATURES CALLING THEMSELVES HUMANS.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by tymicjay77: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2022
I swear it will never be well with all of you that voted this calamity call APC.... None of their policies is even in favor of the masses, assuming the money and tax they are squeezing from the mass are use rightly atleast we will bear with the pain with the hope of better tomorrow but no , instead they will squeeze the Nigeria citizens dry and use the scare resources for Niger citizens...
Now again some fools are campaigning for the same APC again, nah who do us this way. cry cry cry cry
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by Memeni(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Animals in the ZOO

God bless Prophet Mazi Nnamdi KANU for opening the gullible wretched Nigerians eyes to see how evil their government is.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by toprealman: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu and Atiku will definitely shock you with cluelessness.
Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by onyxo76(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Them don eat down CBN now they are after the pockets of poor Nigerians
abi o, after buying 100m form only to step down for tinubu, how money go still remain for cbn very soon you will go to bank and they will tell you that you can't collect more than 20k despite having 200k in your account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.