Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (47104 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Alajiki(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
culf:
like play like play, PO has become a movement.

#P.O.I.N.T on Point

Movement now has a new definition grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by emezuo17: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
Try this in the east and watch how they would damage your banner and vehicles.
. You are a liar, there is banner of all political parties in the East, stop spreading hate and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by 007Marvel(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Everything in life once had a humble beginnings!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

aje...
your head dey there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Owopariola001: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Yoruba Christians are voting Obi. The efforts of you Yoruba Muslims to instigate us against Igbo people is dead on arrival.

I'm Igbo Muslim, you're the one causing rifts in this country. cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

You ended by saying "Conscience"!

What an Irony!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Are they doing morning cry?lolz...really obedient to obituary
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Shrimpss: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Zonefree:

I love your tears
you are savaged
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by assholemods: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Where are the supporters? Scanty crowd cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Obiself won be president...dead on arrival
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by harmony75: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Who's this wailer � Nigerians were against buhari some of us supported him hoping he was a good candidate. Now everyone can see our regrets and some of us have learnt from our mistakes of buhari and Apc and everything connected to buhari. Once beaten twice shy! Be OBIdient because it is better than sacrifice!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by penearth(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
The youths are now waken up from slumber to make Nigeria rise form disruptive state
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by richie240: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
How??
OK.let me school u for free:
Its called democracy

majamajic:
How can one support muslim muslim ticket in Nigeria ?
Thank me later!
cool
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Psalmistproject: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Your agbado master is so understanding That he didn't realize that south east should be allowed to emerge from the APC primary? Or he's too accommodating that he feels it's better to run a Muslim -muslim candidacy?

Hahaha.... Keep chewing cassava son.
Your master is coming with two plates of agbado to balance it grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by DeleTaller: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Zonefree:
I love your tears
Shouldn't you be worried about the scanty movement? What is my business self. Tinubu is a goal.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:
Dem no even reach eleven people.

The moving train Haa come to katsina. Buhari must be Obidient.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Nchenches: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:

You can lie for Lai Mohammed.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by DannyWalker: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
They are miserable entities. I'll give it to them in multiple folds
see This Ret@rd... na Because Say You Be Fool Thats Why You Type this Rubbish.

Here You Are Doing The Things You Accuse Ibos of Doing.

If They Call Your Tribe Miserable now, you Will Open Your Basket Mouth To Type Rubbish and Weep like A Mumu Wey You Be.

Ret@rded Hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Ubanz: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:
Dem no even reach eleven people.

At least they were not paid for their appearance.
They were not promised refreshments and TP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by socialjustice93: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by CSTRR: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Your standard of living has been decimated by corrupt governance, you are still talking of ''average'' igbo?

How many igbos do you know?

Do you know how many yorubas earn a living through igbos?

The University of Ibadan this week got a $1m funding from an igbo alumnus.
$1m american dollars.

How many yorubas have done that for igbos?

What have you personally done for the average igbo with proof? Tell me.

You are very lucky this is nairaland and i don't want to get banned for insulting your father.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by 1gbdata: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
OBI
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by ejimatic: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
expressglory:
Posted by a Facebook user here are some Peter Obi Supporters in Katsina state earlier this week!
This is great .They are in thousands!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by DSS1335: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Go drink sniper BCS Obi is winning

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2022
How many times will this particular sensitisation in Katsina trend??
This sensitisation happened since June naa..
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Looks like kofar Laura

Nice! Create the awareness
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by DSS1335: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Your agbado master is so understanding That he didn't realize that south east should be allowed to emerge from the APC primary? Or he's too accommodating that he feels it's better to run a Muslim -muslim candidacy?

Hahaha.... Keep chewing cassava son.
Your master is coming with two plates of agbado to balance it grin

They are zombie pro-max

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
Exactly, Nigerians are seeing for themselves who the real intolerant people are. They are intolerant even on social media not to talk of going to the East to campaign.
Well their Peter Obi- tuary will lose and lose badly.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
How many times will this particular sensitisation in Katsina trend??
This sensitisation happened since June naa..
Issa lie....by June there was no Obi Datti partnership

Hater
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement. He will take Nigeria to regain the lost glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo / Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.