Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (47105 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Angelawhite(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Sunnyja: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Tinubu is accommodating bla blah blah .
Ask your self is the man even fit and healthy for the job you are supporting him for?
A younger Tinubu would have been an option, we should all shun tribal sentiments to avoid another Buhari spending over 100 days in London hospitals while bandits overran the country because of a missing C-in-C.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by czarr(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Don't you get tired of all these divide and rule tactics?
Vote and campaign for who you want, that is your right, what has the whole Igbo people got to do with Peter Obi? Skull mining and ritual killing go on in the west and I would definitely discourage anyone from going there, but I am going to judge tinubu based on his person not based on what his tribe is known for.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Tinubu supporters please be wise and port to Peter Obi, because if you vote Tinubu and he eventually wins, the insecurity that we're experiencing now will be a childs play, don't ask me why.
Atiku would be worse.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by beyondPen(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Every one knows this.

Just the gullible Yorubas amongst us that don't know anything about African Politics and philosophy.

The Igbos always get involved in our politics, customs and traditions than their own instead of doing more in their Land to become a better and livable place like the south west. 30% of them are in south west for greener pastures. Some are even giving their children Yoruba names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Issa lie....by June there was no Obi Datti partnership

Hater
Ok naa..
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by iamme1234(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:
Dem no even reach eleven people.

Lol
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by etrouble: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
expressglory:
Posted by a Facebook user here are some Peter Obi Supporters in Katsina state earlier this week!

Millions of voters. Well done.

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by etrouble: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:

I counted 9 idiots.

1 Like

Zonefree:

You mean the cars or banners?

I mean the idiots
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by etrouble: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
culf:
like play like play, PO has become a movement.

#P.O.I.N.T on Point

With the 9 people in those pictures! I think you need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by kendo24(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
U guys are full of assumptions and what if's.

APC and PDP are campaigned in the East in 2015 and 2019 and will do so in 2023.

Stop being stupid

rusher14:
Try this in the east and watch how they would damage your banner and vehicles.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by iamme1234(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Well said
If anyone quote you wrong thunder strike him or her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by iamme1234(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Well said
If anyone quote you wrong thunder strike him or her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Toneypen247(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

If anyone asks me; 'Why are you defending Peter Obi'? I will give them at least four reasons

1. AGE: We all pray to grow old and in health. So being old is NEVER a crime. I try and a great achievement. This is why I pray for everyone especially old people battling with their health that God will grant you miracles and set you free completely.
However, there is time for everything and not all dreams can be realised because dreaming does not end. Every new day births a new dream. And when war gets to the point where elders begin to carry weapons, then the war must come to an end. Elders do not fight wars. Only children fight enemies at the gate. Out of all the major aspirants, Dr Peter Obi is the youngest of them all. And as long as cognitive and coherent abilities drop with time, then the issue of age will remain a concern among patriots. Elders guide and dish out wisdom. You won't find them on war fronts.

2. JUSTICE: By the grace of God, I am a man of faith who strongly believes in the principle of Fairness, equity and Justice. If power must return to the south, then it must go to the South East. The SW has ruled for 8 Years with Obasanjo and currently as vice president Osinbajo. Jonathan has ruled under South-South. So the only region left to lead is the SE in this democratic dispensation. No matter how many times you pray and fast, a nation without balance cannot have peace and prosperity. I hate religion. But I am spiritual enough to know that basic truth. 2 Chronicle 7:14 has buttressed this. So let us stop praying for peace in the land. Let us start working towards Justice. So among the aspirants in the SE, Peter Obi is the most competent and has a fantastic track record for me as I respect others.

3. WELFARE It is not just the cry for Wealth Maximization, capital formation, job creation, poverty reduction and dependency ratio as economic indices, there are times a nation also needs cost minimization indices to succeed. You cannot continue to waste resources that are not enough. Peter Obi fits in all these areas for me as a cost manager. I saw what he did with Innoson Motors and many other investments as a governor. He is the only governor who left power in 2014 without a pension and gratuity today. That means a lot to me when we talk of GREED MANAGEMENT. There is so much waste in the land. His achievement in education means a lot to me as well. And how he single-handedly established a teaching hospital in Anambra today.

4. NATIONAL UNITY AND PEACE

Every region needs presence and a sense of belonging for peace to reign and a leader that will lead the call by example. There is never a time Nigerians are divided this much in our history. For the first time, I see youths across religions, tribes and cultures looking for a way out. It is high time we gave every region a sense of belonging in Nigeria for peace to reign. Enough of violence and crime in the land.

Do all these make him flawless? The answer is a No. He has flaws just as every other leader out there. But under the cost-benefit ratio, for me, he is the best on the ground for now.

Every other aspirant including Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is good in his own right and space and they must be respected over their dreams and aspirations. But as far as 2023 is concerned, I feel Peter Obi is the best of them all. The older we become in life, the less we gamble about this future If we truly want a beautiful Nigeria.

Please go and verify.
I won't be wrong to say that Tinubu might just be a place holder for Shettima. undecided

I wish every contestant good health and the best in their dream aspirations.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by haconjy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by sukkot: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Your standard of living has been decimated by corrupt governance, you are still talking of ''average'' igbo?

How many igbos do you know?

Do you know how many yorubas earn a living through igbos?

The University of Ibadan this week got a $1m funding from an igbo alumnus.
$1m american dollars.

How many yorubas have done that for igbos?

What have you personally done for the average igbo with proof? Tell me.

You are very lucky this is nairaland and i don't want to get banned for insulting your father.
Thats very commendable. what is his name and send me the articlE. tHANKS
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by tenpipsperday: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You came late because I as a Yoruba I have made up my mind.

I served in Anambra, wonderful people but the problem you and your type have is prejudice. Because of what we have been told before we left our region we had concluded that Igbos are bad so with that mindset you failed to see the good side of the people.

Tinubu legacy is what again? LASTIMA for extortion, LAWMA and Lagos is still damn dirty. Igr for them to loot, how does it affect the live of ordinary lagosian?

Abeg shift.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by sukkot: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Britishpea:
Omg! Very massive. God bless the incoming president of Twitter

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Electorate: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
KnowAll:

dayo23:
Poor showing

LegalWolf:
Lol, you guys are jokers. Bunch of comedians just entertaining themselves. I dare say without equivocation that PO would not win ANY northern state. He knows it, his handlers know it, but let them keep deceiving themselves.

That’s exactly the same thing we said about Nnamdi Kanu. NK knows he would never achieve Biafra but he needed the funds baby. He loves the popularity and perks that afforded him. PO is just NK pro max!

This notwithstanding, all the leading candidates are garbage

TinubuNG:
with sebintin people and elemin cars grin

Social media dey toy with Obi supporters emotions cry

Mandate2023:
They r even causing traffic with 1 vehicles grin

The bike men looking at them r like who r dey campaigning for grin

Your tears taste really nice, can you please cry me another one tomorrow for breakfast?

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by sukkot: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
BUT GUYS LETS BE TRUTHUL HERE OOO UNLESS EYES DEY PAIN ME I ONLY SEE LIKE 8 PEOPLE THERE OOO. AM I MISSING SOMETHING ?

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Electorate: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nntorr
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by Daybor25(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
As them few naso Peter Obi votes go be
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by tenpipsperday: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Your choice

I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will call for your head for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

No matter how you want to it make a tribal thing you will fail. Enough of that nonsense tribal sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
We're watching carefully, let campaign start we will gladly retaliate exactly what's beingvthow to us .. go write it down
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
rusher14:
idiot and we have supported Yar'Adua and Atiku with passion in the past and idiots like you didn't talk
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) by TruthinAction: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Tinubu / Shetima is another disaster for Nigeria.

Tinubu killed our youths at Lekki toll gate.

Shetima is one of the sponsors of Boko Haran.

Two dangerous people coming together will smell disaster for Nigerians worse than what happened in Buhari regime. Besides, Christians will suffer more persecution under their watch.

Peter Obi is not a religious or tribal bigot.

Vote him to redeem Nigeria from complete destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) / Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.