Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How The Holy Quran Instructed Muslims To Treat Our Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Holy Quran Instructed Muslims To Treat Our Women (102 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Holy Quran Instructed Muslims To Treat Our Women by Capitan99: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2022
34. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

(1) (Reply)

/ The One Who Holds Tomorrow / The Principle Of Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.