Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Where Is Tinubu?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Tinubu?? (479 Views)

Is Tinubu nigeria's greatest politician? / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Tinubu?? by tochifk(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Recently there are rumors of his travel out of the country, but none of his media aid have come out to confirm or debunked the rumor.

My question now is where is the presidential candidate of the ruling party?
Re: Where Is Tinubu?? by Obi4Ever: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2022
He is dead fullstop.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Tinubu?? by Goodday90(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Somewhere on earth patching his leaky butt

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Tinubu?? by Owopariola001: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2022
tochifk:
Recently there are rumors of his travel out of the country, but none of his media aid has come out to confirm or debunked the rumor.

My question now is where is the presidential candidate of the ruling party?

Tinubu is here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7266117/pix-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-today

The right question is, where are you? Is Television or Data Network not in your area? Or are you living in the bush? Or maybe, this your post has been sent days ago, and just delivered, due to a lack of network.
Re: Where Is Tinubu?? by Viraltrends123: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2022
You have big problem, please avoid me, and never you quote me again.
Re: Where Is Tinubu?? by BATified2023: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Obi4Ever:
He is dead fullstop.
scamhunter
Moh247
Igbo
Nyamirislayer
Nyamiriflathead
Trutharena

I said it that the next thing is for igbos to declare tinubu dead

Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fr.ugwu Serves Reno Omokri Hot / The Great Oracle Tackles Festus Keyamo For Defending Shettima Dressing / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.