Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred (627 Views)

Captured Moment Alhaji Shettima Looks At Peter Obi With Hatred / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Jagabanofafrica: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2022
I dont know how CAN will feel like when BAT gain power in 2023 election with the way they a antagonizing Tinubu because of IPOB hatred towards
him ...
I said it some weeks ago that most of yoruba christians will vote for Yoruba candidate, though some of the IPOB members were not happy.

YORUBAS are not religion bigot because most of yoruba families have mix up of both muslims and christians in their family.

More Yoruba pastors will still come to defend yoruba candidate, Ibos are useless with their hatred towards Yorubas.

Fiery cleric and National Coordinator of Integrity Ministers International Ministries Bishop Kayode

Williams stated that there was nothing wrong in the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, picking a Muslim as his running mate for the 2023 presidential election.

The cleric maintained that not all Christians were in support of the position of the leadership of CAN on the Muslim-Muslim ticket issue.

Williams, in an interview with The News Nigeria, stated that his ministry will be “Supporting Tinubu, and we are going to work and pray hard because it is a directive from God.”

He said: “If you look at Bola Ahmed Tinubu, if you look at his antecedents you will know that he’s a man who always studies very hard. Before he makes decisions and even when he starts because we are following him.

“But God has decided to ask us that His candidate from heaven to earth is Tinubu and that we as Integrity Ministers International Ministry should support him and collaborate with him, so we are all round moving with him to know the steps he’s taking.

“So when he got to the issue of a Muslim-Muslim ticket, Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not just jump into it. As a strategist, he asked somebody to hold on for him until he was able to consult widely, looking at the implications and consequences that will follow if he chooses the wrong vice president. At the end of the day, he came up to tell the nation that he was ready, that he is settling for a Muslim like himself: Kassim Shettima.

“Immediately there was uproar as citizens started reacting even gentlemen of the press were probing the funniest and of it, all is the religious body led by the Christian Association of Nigeria a highly respected body of Christendom in Nigeria.

“And they were also trying to make sure that they do it; that look you have to think well, which is not bad advice.

“But the greatest insult to Nigerians is that CAN categorically said Christians must not vote for anybody that picked a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Is that from God? Is that not too emotional? Does that not make them look like they have sympathy for other parties? I do not think that is the duty of CAN. Of course, CAN is seen as an umbrella body of Christians but it is not all Christians that are members of CAN.

“It is an association and with all due respect to the leaders whom I know and respect. But I do not believe that it must have been from God because the belief is we Christian leaders decided in our meeting that no Christian should vote, they did not tell us that God has spoken to them. Where did they hold the meeting? Did they carry all the 36 states Chairmen of CAN along?

“Did they make sure that all churches in Nigeria were involved in the decision or they’re just forcing everybody and coercing all? I think the propaganda they are now raising has even gone to the level that when the presidential candidate brought out his nominee as vice president and they said that they saw some people that looked like marabouts, they look like mechanics they are unknown.”

5 Likes

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Obi4Ever: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Vote Obi

2 Likes

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Obi4Ever: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Thunder fire you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Jagabanofafrica: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Thunder fire you.

If u like insult me, Tinubu is ur next President
Yoruba lokan

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Jagabanofafrica: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Thunder fire you.

See ur life

3 Likes

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by lastcall: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2022
You have just demonstrated that you are more useless

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Obi4Ever: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Last last you will try to japa but you will not get visa...even Niger will deport you.
Jagabanofafrica:

If u like insult me, Tinubu is ur next President
Yoruba lokan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by PandoraObi: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2022
CAN is an association of political jobbers without reasoning, they should advise rather than antagonise, they didn't behave like CHRIST at all, they are not worthy of what they represent

2 Likes

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Obi4Ever: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Thank you. It will be always well with your family.
lastcall:
You have just demonstrated that you are more useless
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Femifasola: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
I dont know how CAN will feel like when BAT gain power in 2023 election with the way they a antagonizing Tinubu because of IPOB hatred towards
him ...
I said it some weeks ago that most of yoruba christians will vote for Yoruba candidate, though some of the IPOB members were not happy.

YORUBAS are not religion bigot because most of yoruba families have mix up of both muslims and christians in their family.

More Yoruba pastors will still come to defend yoruba candidate, Ibos are useless with their hatred towards Yorubas.

Fiery cleric and National Coordinator of Integrity Ministers International Ministries Bishop Kayode

Williams stated that there was nothing wrong in the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, picking a Muslim as his running mate for the 2023 presidential election.

The cleric maintained that not all Christians were in support of the position of the leadership of CAN on the Muslim-Muslim ticket issue.

Williams, in an interview with The News Nigeria, stated that his ministry will be “Supporting Tinubu, and we are going to work and pray hard because it is a directive from God.”

He said: “If you look at Bola Ahmed Tinubu, if you look at his antecedents you will know that he’s a man who always studies very hard. Before he makes decisions and even when he starts because we are following him.

“But God has decided to ask us that His candidate from heaven to earth is Tinubu and that we as Integrity Ministers International Ministry should support him and collaborate with him, so we are all round moving with him to know the steps he’s taking.

“So when he got to the issue of a Muslim-Muslim ticket, Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not just jump into it. As a strategist, he asked somebody to hold on for him until he was able to consult widely, looking at the implications and consequences that will follow if he chooses the wrong vice president. At the end of the day, he came up to tell the nation that he was ready, that he is settling for a Muslim like himself: Kassim Shettima.

“Immediately there was uproar as citizens started reacting even gentlemen of the press were probing the funniest and of it, all is the religious body led by the Christian Association of Nigeria a highly respected body of Christendom in Nigeria.

“And they were also trying to make sure that they do it; that look you have to think well, which is not bad advice.

“But the greatest insult to Nigerians is that CAN categorically said Christians must not vote for anybody that picked a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Is that from God? Is that not too emotional? Does that not make them look like they have sympathy for other parties? I do not think that is the duty of CAN. Of course, CAN is seen as an umbrella body of Christians but it is not all Christians that are members of CAN.

“It is an association and with all due respect to the leaders whom I know and respect. But I do not believe that it must have been from God because the belief is we Christian leaders decided in our meeting that no Christian should vote, they did not tell us that God has spoken to them. Where did they hold the meeting? Did they carry all the 36 states Chairmen of CAN along?

“Did they make sure that all churches in Nigeria were involved in the decision or they’re just forcing everybody and coercing all? I think the propaganda they are now raising has even gone to the level that when the presidential candidate brought out his nominee as vice president and they said that they saw some people that looked like marabouts, they look like mechanics they are unknown.”
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2

1 Like

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Balkan(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
him ...

how will you make a country you destroyed work again. The Ethic card is stale. The youth have discovered your lies.
The only campaign strategy you have is playing the ethnic card. Tinubu is can never be president. It's Obi or Atiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Jagabanofafrica: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Femifasola:

I know this is what u will type, the ibos did not remember the RULE 2 when they were insulting yorubas and Tinubu
USELESS IPOB

Tinubu is ur next President
Yoruba lokan
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Omoslim26: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Campaign never even start proper this op don dey cry and wail already grin grin
Na house to house evangelism we go do untop this matter las las grin
Christian-Christian ticket can never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community yet you want muslim-muslim ticket to be accepted by CAN,are you not a thief undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Omoslim26: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
CAN is an association of political jobbers without reasoning, they should advise rather than antagonise, they didn't behave like CHRIST at all, they are not worthy of what they represent

Shut up undecided
Muric and the Muslim community can never support Christian-Christian or ifa-ifa ticket but you want CAN to support muslim-muslim ticket undecided are you not a thief grin

2 Likes

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Kalashnikov49: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2022
MURIC AFONJA...We sight you!!

UNA GO CRY BLOOD...

Tinubu WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH...SPITS!!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Femifasola: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

I know this is what u will type, the ibos did not remember the RULE 2 when they were insulting yorubas and Tinubu
USELESS IPOB

Yoruba lokan
I'm a sane yoruba, convince others why they should vote Tinubu, leave the hate and tribalism

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Jagabanofafrica: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm a sane yoruba, convince others why they should vote Tinubu, leave the hate and tribalism

Mr man, if you don't know what to type, dont comment on my post again.

You dont know the gravity of insults those IPOB
have raised on Tinubu and yorubas.
PLS mr leave my post alone
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
him ...

Seun.
Lalasticala.
Mynd44.

This thread has grossly broken several nairaland rules. This guy is profiling Nigerian ethnic groups and calling them names. You can see the one I highlighted in bold.

The hate is too much.

Please close this thread and ban the offender accordingly. Bring back sanity to this forum!
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by agadez007(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Everyone has the rights to be foolish,but the Op is overdoing it

We will continue to press y’all necks till you either go crazy like the op or to become obidient

1 Like

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
PandoraObi:

My thinking too. When has Christianity ever been about judging, condemning and rejecting others intolerantly?

Trust Nigerians to warp and bastardize everything be it religion, morality, nationhood etc.

1 Like

Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Seun.
Lalasticala.
Mynd44.

This thread has grossly broken several nairaland rules. This guy is profiling Nigerian ethnic groups and calling them names. You can see the one I highlighted in bold.

The hate is too much.

Please close this thread and ban the offender accordingly. Bring back sanity to this forum!

Lol. You Igbos are always quickest to report others and seek their ban when you're actually the most offensive posters here.

Hypocrisy is your problem.
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Abdu81: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
What about Mohamed?
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

USELESS IPOB

Yoruba lokan

You don't have sense, both Atiku, Obi and Tinubu are receiving insults from their critics all over Nigeria. But when Tinubu receive his own portion, kids like you will start crying that it is Yorubas that are under attack.

Why are Igbos not saying they're under attack when Obi is criticized?

Why are Fulanis not saying they're under attack when Atiku is criticized.

They've brainwashed unreasonable kids like you to be saying trash while claiming you're defending Yorubas. Are you more Yoruba than Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Okupe and so many others that are supporting Obi? Can you even afford 3 square meals a day to start with?

Tomorrow, you will come online with another moniker to beg for money.

YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF!!
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Useless to you, not useless to the right course.
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Abdu81: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
candidtalk:

My thinking too. When has Christianity ever been about judging, condemning and rejecting others intolerantly?

Trust Nigerians to warp and bastardize everything be it religion, morality, nationhood etc.

See it now and accept it, christians are not foolish.
And shouldn't be treated as one.
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by richie240: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

The Clown u just quoted **femifashola** is NOT Yoruba.

He's one of d ipobians causing mischief on social media creating Facebook/naira land/twitter accounts using Yoruba,Hausa names as monikers.
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Abdu81:

See it now and accept it, christians are not foolish.
And shouldn't be treated as one.

You're a joker. Did your forefathers start life as Christians?

You typify the backwardness of the black man and how he lacks depth.You cannot even judge politicians on what matters and must use religion as an excuse.

In what progressive nation of the world do you see others behaving as you Nigerians are over religions not native to your shores?
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by ProblemChild1: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Thunder fire you.
grin grin cheesy
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by hegelian: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

they dont insult yoruba, they insult tinubu and i as a yoruba insult tinubu for a dictator and theif that he is...every sane yoruba will be against tinubu, the same tinubu that sold buhari to us..its only urchins like you that is for tinubu because of your pocket..ethnic bigotry no go work this time around
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by hegelian: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. You Igbos are always quickest to report others and seek their ban when you're actually the most offensive posters here.

Hypocrisy is your problem.

always rushing to turn everything ethnic...e no go work again oga..challenge issue not tribe
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Dubaku543: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
him ...

It is obvious that you have sold your brain and soul to the devil to thwart equity!!

One day a Fulani Muslim will come up to pick a Kanuri Muslim because Tinubu thwarted equity and got away with it.

The God that revealed to this fake Bishop that Tinubu is the choose one, where was that God when A Christian girl was burnt alive? Where was that God when CAN President was beheaded by Muslim extremists? Where was that God when church worshippers were massacred? Where was that God when priests are being incessantly kidnapped?

Let me tell you! CAN is a group that is formed to protect the interest of Christians in a religious volatile country like Nigeria so they don't get wiped out. CAN is not a religious organisation per say!!

May God judge you in no time soon!!!
Re: OBI And IPOB Are Very Useless, They Have Made CAN Useless In Nigeria With Hatred by Iykopee(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
him ...

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nairaland Tinubu Supporters Know Tinubu More Than His Own Family/relatives? / Bode George's Ally Dumped PDP After 17 Years, Declares For APC / 2023: 72% Of Nigerians Want Peter Obi As President, New Poll Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.