Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal (358 Views)

How To Write A Police Statement / Ever Been Mistaken For Somebody? / Somebody Who Is Down, Discouraged, Fearful And Helpless Needs To See This (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello, good day to you all. I'm in need of a person who can write a well tailored business proposal. Kindly quote me or send me an email via fastdelnigintl@gmail.com

It urgent, thank you!
Re: I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by wittywriter: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
Hello, good day to you all. I'm in need of a person who can write a well tailored business proposal. Kindly quote me or send me an email via fastdelnigintl@gmail.com

It urgent, thank you!

Let me handle it so you can achieve CLOSING!....how much are you offering for this service?.

©Wittyness
Re: I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:

Let me handle it so you can achieve CLOSING!....how much are you offering for this service?.

©Wittyness
can you write me via email let me drop my WhatsApp number for you.
Re: I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by wittywriter: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
can you write me via email let me drop my WhatsApp number for you.

What's your WhatsApp Number?

©Wittyness
Re: I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by NNEVERAGAINN: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:

What's your WhatsApp Number?

©Wittyness
zero eight one, five one, zero four five, nine three zero.
Re: I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by sweetmichael007: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:

It urgent, thank you!

There is this one person that will help you.he is best in the game.
Very great in writing business proposal for different industries,even bank of industry dey hail the guy.

Email me so I forward all his details to you,he knows his onions.
Re: I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetmichael007:

There is this one person that will help you.he is best in the game.
Very great in writing business proposal for different industries,even bank of industry dey hail the guy.

Email me so I forward all his details to you,he knows his onions.
Acknowledged, got someone already!
Re: I'm In Need Of Somebody Who Can Write A Business Proposal by Fairview1: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:

It urgent, thank you!

How serious are you with this request? I help people write irrisistable investors appealing business plan and contract and business proposals. Let's chat if you are serious..

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Mourns John Chiahemen, Veteran Journalist / Honoring Humanity: Celbrating Coca-cola's Service To The Human Race / BREAKING: Customers Stranded As UBA Shuts Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.