Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question (638 Views)

2023: Mocking Peter Obi And His Igbo Supporters. I Told You!!! / Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by arejibadz(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Yeah I agree tinubu is the best governor Nigeria has ever had, but I want to ask aren't you lot scared about his health status, I would have voted for him because of his performance in Lagos ,but his health is a no no for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Moh247: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2022
cool

Are you a doctor to know his medical fitness ... A man is busy Campaigning by himself traveling up and down yet you call him sick, going to mosque and churches yet you call him unfit

When will you guys understand Propaganda like that can't work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by seunmsg(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2022
What exactly is wrong with his health?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Parachoko: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
Yeah I agree tinubu is the best governor Nigeria has ever had, but I want to ask aren't you lot scared about his health status, I would have voted for him because of his performance in Lagos ,but his health is a no no for me
Do you have an evidence his health is bad? Please present it here for us to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by arejibadz(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
seunmsg:
haven't you seen videos of his shaky hands ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by arejibadz(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you have an evidence his health is bad? Please present it here for us to see.
wish i could post gifs on nairaland ....but I'm 100% sure you've seen this vids

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Parachoko: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
wish i could post gifs on nairaland ....but I'm 100% sure you've seen this vids
I'm asking you for evidence,you are talking about GIFs, are you joking or what? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by GamalNasser: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:

He is not the best governor ..he is the worst and mist corrupt Governor Nigeria has produced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by seunmsg(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:

There is nothing wrong with Tinubu’s hand. Even if one of his hands are shaking, how would that affect the ideas, innovations, brilliance and experience he’s bringing on board? Are you voting for the hand or the brain?

Franklin D. Roosevelt is on record as one of the best president of America. He was crippled from polio infection and condemned to wheelchair. Still, he won election as president despite his health challenges and pulled America out of the Great Depression.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by inoki247: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2022
You people no dey rest same approach wey u use land us Buhari u are still doing the same thing I remember den...

Dem collect frontpage of all the dailies showing us Buhari health certificate even Fayose sponsored some wetin happen las las....

You people don't even care abt the Governor in ur state all u care abt is the Presidency....

This morning we don see on front page whr doz clueless Govenor irrespective of derr party are advising the President to start dey tax people earning over 30k monthly and also retire people wey don enta 50...

Some steps are not taken alone by the president some are influenced by this clueless Governors too u need a Governor wu isn't clueless only president no fit du magic....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Occurstaem(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2022
GamalNasser:

He is not the best governor ..he is the worst and mist corrupt Governor Nigeria has produced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Abdul05: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
can you guarantee your own health for me?
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by arejibadz(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm asking you for evidence,you are talking about GIFs, are you joking or what? sad
bro there are videos online you can't deny it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by arejibadz(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Abdul05:
can you guarantee your own health for me?
I'm hale and healthy brother
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Parachoko: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
bro there are videos online you can't deny it
I don't know what you are talking about man.

You're the one that is accusing him of not been healthy, instead of producing evidence to back up your claim you dey tell me say I know

You have been brainwash to believe any nonsense you read online

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Goodday90(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
shaky hands na small
He also bedwets and wears adult pampers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:

Stop the mischief. Tinubu does not have any life-threatening ailment . At his age he is allowed to have health problems so far as they are not the type that affect his ability to lead.

Joe Biden is leading the USA satisfactorily and you should focus on the positives Tinubu brings, that no other candidate remotely possesses, instead of looking for negatives when there is non.
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by arejibadz(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't know what you are talking about man.

You're the one that is accusing him of not been healthy, instead of producing evidence to back up your claim you dey tell me say I know

You have been brainwash to believe any nonsense you read online
grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKq31E7QV2U....na your next response I dy wait grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Parachoko: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKq31E7QV2U....na your next response I dy wait grin
Abeg shift with all this pikin talk
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Omoslim26: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2022
The man is old sick and shaky,let him go home to Iragbiji and enjoy the money he has stolen already undecided
We are yet to survive the disaster alika general he sold to Us, another old sick shaky disaster like tinubu will sink this country totally undecided
God forbid BATin undecided
Thank God the North he is banking on have already begin to preach against his selfish desperate emilokan ambition,before December all he will have left will be his Action Congress grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
grin grin

Is this video for real?
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Spandau: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunmsg:

There is nothing wrong with Tinubu’s hand. Even if one of his hands are shaking, how would that affect the ideas, innovations, brilliance and experience he’s bringing on board? Are you voting for the hand or the brain?

Franklin D. Roosevelt is on record as one of the best president of America. He was crippled from polio infection and condemned to wheelchair. Still, he won election as president despite his health challenges and pulled America out of the Great Depression.

Kadoso, how can you compare Roosevelt to Tinubu? Roosevelt was confined to a wheelchair because he had a limb wrecking illness. Tinubu is shaking because he is old. Parkinson and dementia is worse than being in a wheelchair now. It was Roosevelt's legs that stopped working, not his brains and he could use his arms and hands effectively and steadily. His hands were not shaking. He wasn't senile. He wasn't peeing himself. He spent 3 consecutive terms in office. Tinubu, if he becomes president may not finish a term.
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Spandau: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Come on dude. I know you are not blind.
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by abiodunalabama: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
arejibadz:
what happens to his health status ? Are u healthy than him? Can u travel up and down the way is been doing since January without stop?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by ajekpaks(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
okay
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by apache22b: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by clericuzzio(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Are you a doctor to know his medical fitness ... A man is busy Campaigning by himself traveling up and down yet you call him sick, going to mosque and churches yet you call him unfit

When will you guys understand Propaganda like that can't work
man that cannot even hold the flag he fought dirty to win grin grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by clericuzzio(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
abiodunalabama:
what happens to his health status ? Are u healthy than him? Can u travel up and down the way is been doing since January without stop?
Obi nko?

dey even push him luggage himself. can BAT carry his luggage himself with one hand wey don wither?

am ibo. I swear, if it was Osibanjo, I won't think twice before voting him. Tinubu time have pass.

if he is not care careful, he may lose Lagos to JENIFER self
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Want To Ask A Question by Kurutinto(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Abeg shift with all this pikin talk

E go shock you. You and ur 15k per month urchin wage go stop after early next year

(1) (Reply)

Youths In Ibadan Raised Massive Billboard For Peter Obi(video) / Can NBA Conference Hold In Anambra Or Adamawa Today? / Striking University Lecturers, ASUU, Working For Opposition PDP –Igbokwe Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.