Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check (839 Views)

2023: Mocking Peter Obi And His Igbo Supporters. I Told You!!! / Video Of Tinubu Agbado Riddim Song / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by AcuraZDX: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2022
One demented urchin posted their usual propaganda.

Well, I have a surprise for you guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by AcuraZDX: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2022
The demented urchin named LordviccoDaGuru attached below

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by AcuraZDX: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Racoon silvertongue
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by cherishmichael: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Smiles.
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Don't mind them

They should better be OBIDIENT

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by MarketDispatch: 1:38am On Oct 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The demented urchin named LordviccoDaGuru attached below

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Mfetenang: 2:07am On Oct 28, 2022
All these IPOB terrorists think elections are won through insults. If Nigeria breaks up now and all other Nigerian tribes chase you out of their states like it happened in 1967 you will start crying.
Useless 5% DOT NATION.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Ecos(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Mfetenang:
All these IPOB terrorists think elections are won through insults. If Nigeria breaks up now and all other Nigerian tribes chase you out of their states like it happened in 1967 you will start crying.
Useless 5% DOT NATION.
You are very stupid do your worse. Una insult Jonathan and his wife tire before the 2015 election. What goes around comes around idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Moh247: 2:58am On Oct 28, 2022
I thought Obii said he only has property in Anambra... so he has apartment in Ikoyi

intresting
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by AcuraZDX: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Moh247:
I thought Obii said he only has property in Anambra... so he has apartment in Ikoyi

intresting

Apartment doesn't mean he built a House in Lagos. Dummy.

Anyone can own an apartment to ease his or her movement. Moreover he is a billionaire. Who is your father?
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by OfficialAPCNig: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Mfetenang:
Useless 5% DOT NATION.
All these tears because they didn't support your thief?

You will wail taya if you no stop hating

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by BATified2023: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:

You are very stupid do your worse. Una insult Jonathan and his wife tire before the 2015 election. What goes around comes around idiot
so is Jonathan Igbo or u want to carry another person matter for head?

Same Jonathan is rolling with buhari n have been seen with apc members a couple time

U igbos just love creating enemies for yourself through your unwise decisions

No wonder u are relegated n u started shouting marginalization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:

Same Jonathan is rolling with buhari n have been seen with apc members a couple time

No Jonathan is Fulani
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Regex: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:

We have seen you slave.

So igbos are not allowed to have autonomous thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Moh247: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Apartment doesn't mean he built a House in Lagos. Dummy.

Anyone can own an apartment to ease his or her movement. Moreover he is a billionaire. Who is your father?

If this is how your mother trained you to attack comment then her character and yours inst ok.. i wonder your dad must had gone through

and for the records i said property never did i mentioned built house... even a fool can read that
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by AcuraZDX: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Moh247:

If this is how your mother trained you to attack comment then her character and yours inst ok.. i wonder your dad must had gone through

and for the records i said property never did i mentioned built house... even a fool can read that

Why are you crying like a bush baby? Urchin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Moh247: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Why are you crying like a bush baby? Urchin grin

see how you are embarassing them
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by tribalmall: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:
One demented urchin posted their usual propaganda.

Well, I have a surprise for you guys

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by AcuraZDX: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Moh247:

see how you are embarassing them

Birthed disaster cry blood

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by AcuraZDX: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=tribalmall post=117938852][/quote]

After burning down the court, threatening and maiming someone people? Clown
Re: Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check by Ecos(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:

You see how you reason like your senseless emilokan. So because he is from the minority tribe, you should insult and ridicule him abi? You are a miserable mumu

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Misunderstood King Charles—and Burns Nigeria On His Way Out / Mr Peter Obi Live At University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus(photo) / A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.