Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections (15963 Views)

IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Way4orward: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
APC AND BUHARI HAS TURNED GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO ELECTION OBSERVER.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Magnumproperty: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him please only for ur own benefit
Observing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by adolfHitler1934: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
bichopsofcassa:
Do you think they'll be inviting Buhari like this too after his hellish tenure!
For where....God forbid BATing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Festy4u(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:
Interesting..

A typical Nigerian politician.....trying to help another country whilst neglecting home issues.

© Wittyness

Jonathan is the Head of the Electoral Observation Mission of the Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA).

GEJ was adjudged a fair politician and given the emboldened position after he decided to walk away saying "his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians" after he loss the 2015 general election to the expired Nigerien president currently ruling Nigeria.

So note that his appointment to serve is meritorious for distinguishing himself as a true past African president that accepted defeat and walk away; thereby saving the intending bloodbath the expired aboki had plan with his urchins up north.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by SlavaUkraini: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:
Interesting..

A typical Nigerian politician.....trying to help another country whilst neglecting home issues.

© Wittyness

When your village people rejects you because they feel you are not the right person for the job,

Carry yourself and worth to places where you are valued, needed and respected.

Nigeria would never be where she is today if not for the likes of Tinubu and co that bullied GEJ out of office.

They promised you change, and have indeed "Change am for you"..... For the worse.

They promised you Security and today Abuja of all places, is not safe.

They promised to restore the value of the Naira, but the Naira is almost x3, the value they met it.

They came to office and met the Excess Crude Account at over 25 billion dollars but today the ECA is below 500k dollars.

They came to office and ran the economy twice into recession...

The Misgovernance of the APC Government is very many, time would Fail me to list them all.
GEJ in no Saint or a Magician, he had is Shortcomings, but life was far better for Nigerians during his time than today.

So many Nigerians would be willing to turn back the hands of the clock back to 2015, if given the opportunity, just to ensure that this man is not rejected and bullied out of office .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by God1stson(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:
Interesting..

© Wittyness
The question is "Does Nigerian needs to be helped,with Nigerians aiming to vote clueless grr
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by JAGS001(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlygrace0:
Can any country invite Buhari to obeserve election for them

Lol don't forget he "Buhari" was invited to Libya recently for security lectures despite the security challenges in Nigeria not even upto 1month.

You see the problem of Nigeria ehn it's not government it's the corrupt mindset of majority of Nigerians, and many will not abide laws.

Nigerian citizens we are exceptional worldwide but majority of us at home are very wicked, law breakers and greedy.
Note I'm not defending bad governance of President Buhari but the main reason of Buhari's failure is majority of Nigerians greediness, law breaking, most religious leaders of Nigerians and poor parenting.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by risos(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:
Interesting..

© Wittyness

Our expatriate politician, him no get mate for Nigeria as far as international political relevance is involved.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Naajjii: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Web2020:
Does what you have just said here make sense? Go to North Central, South-South, Kaduna and even part of south West and see for yourself the Obi support based. If you like, call me an Igbo man because I am supporting Obi for a better Nigeria, that will not change my ethnicity, and it will not change my stands for Obi.
Is it Social media support base or what support base are you reference here ? When going get tough we will know serious contenders. Obi got no structure to win election in Nigeria, digest that so that at the end of the day ,you guys might not end up with heartbreak and shock with its attendant health complications.
Yeah I called you Igbo because most of Obi supporters are Igbo people and you displayed their characteristics and am very sure you are igbo. And Only Igbo can not win election for Obi.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Web2020: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

Is it Social media support base or what support base are you reference here ? When going get tough we will know serious contenders. Obi got no structure to win election in Nigeria, digest that so that at the end of the day ,you guys might not end up with heartbreak and shock with its attendant health complications.
Yeah I called you Igbo because most of Obi supporters are Igbo people and you displayed their characteristics and am very sure you are igbo. And Only Igbo can not win election for Obi.
Oshomole came as a labour party aspirants in Edo Edo against Osubor of PDP in his first tenured as a governor. Labour did not have even one local government chairman; all the eighteen chairmen were PDP. But Edo people got tired of PDP because of the abysmal performance of the Lucky Igbinedion. The people of Edo became Oshomole of the Labour party structure. The rest became history. Go and find out. Oshomole understands this very fact very well, and he will not join anybody in saying Obi has no structure. Those of you talking about structure is ignorant of the realities on the ground.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Anwons(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:
Interesting..

© Wittyness

How did he neglect his home issues?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Naajjii: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Web2020:
Oshomole came as a labour party aspirants in Edo against Osubor of PDP in the first tenured. Labour did not have even one local government chairman; all the eighteen chairmen were PDP. But Edo people got tired of PDP because of the abysmal performance of the Lucky Igbinedion. The people of Edo became Oshomole of the Labour party structure. The rest became history. Go and find out. Oshomole understands this very fact very well, and he will not join anybody in saying Obi has no structure. Those of you talking about structure is ignorant of the realities on the ground.
Is Edo as complex as Nigeria? Is Edo not majority Christians state? You must be dreaming to think an Nyamiri person will win Nigerian presidency. It seems you don't understand Nigeria. Where and how will Obi win ? You people are funny .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by ajebuter(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
bichopsofcassa:
Do you think they'll be inviting Buhari like this too after his hellish tenure!

Even his village pipu will not invite him to settle fight between a husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Web2020:
If you see others' feeling more superior to you, it is a sign of inferiority complex. I have not been to any place in my life where I noticed somebody feeling better or superior than me, never. Please, work on your complex and leave the Igbos alone

I have reported the spammer
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

I and millions of other Nigerians will vote for PETER OBI of labour party.....

You can go and commit suicide now.... And please stop posting trash and instead mkt your candidate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by ufotunang: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jonathan also caused Nigeria problems also part of the problems nigerians ate facing now
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Web2020:
Does what you have just said here make sense? Go to North Central, South-South, Kaduna and even part of south West and see for yourself the Obi support based. If you like, call me an Igbo man because I am supporting Obi for a better Nigeria, that will not change my ethnicity, and it will not change my stands for Obi.

If I can advise you, I would tell you to Ignore such monica... They are just mere human BOTS , that is what they have been trained to do...

Instead of replying them report the account......

If you check very well you would see that it(the bot) has made such comments over several threads....

They have nothing to mkt their candidate, rather they want to play mind games with the gullible minds
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Naajjii: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

I and millions of other Nigerians will vote for PETER OBI of labour party.....

You can go and commit suicide now.... And please stop posting trash and instead mkt your candidate
Between me and you let see who will commit suicide when election results get out Next year inshaallah. Where are the other Nigerians that will vote Obi? Nyamiri can never win election in Nigeria unless its Biafra, if you get this then you will save yourself of pain and trauma.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by PharmacyStore: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nice one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Obiorahpcfg: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
wittywriter:
Interesting..

© Wittyness
shebi una say him no sabi rule!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Obiorahpcfg: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
ufotunang:
Jonathan also caused Nigeria problems also part of the problems nigerians ate facing now
go sit down jooor!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Coolgent(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Buhari House boy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Babastrong(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
THE LAND YOU HAVE CURSED CANNOT BE A BLESSING TO YOU.
1. Those that have cursed nigeria will never be favour by nigeria.
2. Those that have called nigeria derogatory names like zoo, shithole etc will never Succeed in ruling nigeria.
3. Those that wanted to tear nigeria apart will never live to see the glory of nigeria.
4. Those that are killing nigerians without justice will meet their deaths untime.
i am a true son of the soil (nigeria), i don't believe in BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AND AREWA.
I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA.
Goodluck Jonathan is a man of peace and a true son of the nation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by robinso01(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
thatigboman1:
he doesn't need to be invited. Daura shares border with niger Republic. Na strolling him go dey do.

Since e no far, he can even ride one of his cow enter Niger, incase he no Wan trek sha. Unfortunate man.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections by Hakeem3(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
I respect this man so much.
Now let's see how Burari will turn out after 2023.
The useless old man will retire back to daura
You meant to write Niger republic right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian / Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party / FG Declares 8th And 9th August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.