Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (48781 Views)

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Meets With Traditional Rulers / Governor Soludo Meets Anambra Manufacturers Ahead Of Economic/Investment Summit / APC Primary: Three States Accredited, Journalists Barred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
This is commendable!

There are teachers who shaped my intelligence and way of thinking from Primary till Secondary school I will love to meet again and reward for jobs well done!

I will always be indebted to them... Such amazing impact teachers make at primary and secondary school level yet paid so little!

The people that earn massively (senators, governors, even president) are less than useless!
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by harmony75: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Wow proud teacher now you know ☺ � she's still so cute�
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by blazebaba(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin

Primary 3 don dey that time, naa I'm be say this guy sef na small pikin shaa..
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Eskayla: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Smithkafors:
Waiting for someone out there who doesn't have classmates nor teachers.
I pity the young ones without any source of livelihood supporting for APC.
Pity yourself �
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by SupremeSpecimen: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Peter Obi obviously has mental health issues. He consistently displays symptoms of mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.

If you think I'm lying, you can Google mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.

Boredom n Cheap data rubbish
Your father that's sane, abeg name his companies make we hear

Don't tell me a mad man has managed to lap your father with achievements
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by socialjustice93: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Proud teacher looking young and healthy
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Horokrox: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
blazebaba:
grin grin

Primary 3 don dey that time, naa I'm be say this guy sef na small pikin shaa..
Gov.Charles Soludo is 61 years old undecided
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Horokrox: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Peter Obi obviously has mental health issues. He consistently displays symptoms of mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.

If you think I'm lying, you can Google mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.
You obviously have Subacute Spongiform Encephalopathy responsible for your DEMENTIA symptoms in every comment you make
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by macjurek(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
His Excellence Executive Governor Prof.Chukwuma Soludo,I doff my hat for you sir remembering your teacher.

But also remember your students and Mentee when they come and ask after you sir.

Remain blessed.........
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by judedwriter(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sirlins:
teaches dont get old quickly especially mathematics and crk teachers

Why?

Mental calculations?

Godly living?

I don't understand.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by omolola100(f): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omoslim26:

May God reward you here on earth and in after life too.
Amen and you too
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Kingnelson9: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Honestly God bless all teachers especially my primary 3 Teacher.
She changed me alot if not , ah! Who knows what could have been my fate now.
Meanwhile,I am still searching for her quietly and one day ,I will find her.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by net7777(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Do u need tools to help u make money online? Then visit https://www.giantalert.com/?sld=richykolly to check out good tools to grow fast.....
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by ETIIKO: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
The truth is teachers who have passion for their work always appear fresh and young.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by tenpipsperday: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
This Soludo no dey work anything.

By socio-analyses once warned me against voting for anybody who previously failed an election (rigging or no rigging).

Why?: Bc he was not called. If he was called he would have won, even by surprise, no matter what.

Soludo lost 2010, was schemed out in 2014.

Generally anybody that doesn't win an election wasn't qualified before God. Be sure of that.

You are smoking wrong combination lately. Change your weed supplier before egungu will enter market.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Yankee101: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aikido is getting all the coverage possible, I’m yet to see performance after all the hype
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Great0ne1: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIktOPfORN4

The Governor of Anambra State opened up a mind boggling experience with his past on his FB Page.

“Moments with Mrs. Mebirim my Primary three class Teacher at the Anambra Governor's Lodge, Amawbia.”
Shame to those that cannot tell us there class teacher nor there classmates
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Secondly: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
What of Tinubu?

Can he show us his own primary three teacher, if any?
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Exmilitant(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
mu2sa2:
You started by making a good case but destroyed it at the end. Kudos to the teacher for moulding your character for you to become what you're today. A stubborn child needs "special care".
you don't know what it is to be verbally, physically, emotionally and mentally damaged.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Exmilitant(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
aribisala0:
Have you changed?
Since 2009.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Achilles881: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Amuda ogunlere alias Tinubu should please show us one teacher or one colleague of his.

If his teachers are still alive, the should be around hundred and something years now.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by majamajic(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wow! She is still young and beautiful!

Please someone should tell Tinubu, Atiku and all these old cargoes to stop contesting in elections.

If not, what our teachers told us about children being the future of tomorrow will always remain a mirage.

I need see Tinubu primary 3 teacher

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by majamajic(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
This Soludo no dey work anything.

My social analyses once warned me against voting for anybody who previously failed an election to that particular post. (rigging or no rigging)

Why?: Bc he was not called by God to it. If he was called he would have won, even by surprise, no matter what.

Soludo lost 2010, was schemed out in 2014.

Generally anybody that doesn't win an election wasn't qualified before God. Be sure of that.

U didn't notice the calmness in Anambra of late ?

Security is first in governance

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Chibest2000(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
The woman look younger than Soludo..
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Onelove508: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sirlins:
teaches dont get old quickly especially mathematics and crk teachers

Why?
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Chidi2022: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
DenreleDave post=115435416 grin grin

Soludo meets his primary 3 teacher for advice

Guess who Peter obi went to meet:

Soludo----we know.
Peter Obi---we know.
Who is DenreleDave? A 35 year old man whose only life time achievement is to troll married women on nairaland..... LMAO........ Wahala for who DenreleDave wey don shit sense commot like shit.... Happy weekend....

Mad man cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by EmekaA125(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIktOPfORN4

The Governor of Anambra State opened up a mind boggling experience with his past on his FB Page.

“Moments with Mrs. Mebirim my Primary three class Teacher at the [/b].”
[b]Governor's Lodge, Awka. Edit immediately.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by bitbillionaire: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wow! I can imagine how great she must have felt at this point - being a proud former teacher of a governor!

It is a dream of every good teacher to have and nurture students who becomes great and do great things in life.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Sirlins(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
judedwriter:

Why?

Mental calculations?

Godly living?

I don't understand.
That's probably because their job is not really demanding because you will be doing the same thing year in, year out. Little wonder Nigeria pays them peanuts - it's wrong though.

More importantly, teachers' and lecturers' kids are always brilliant. smiley
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Sirlins(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onelove508:

Why?
That's probably because their job is not really demanding because you will be doing the same thing year in, year out. Little wonder Nigeria pays them peanuts - it's wrong though.

More importantly, teachers' and lecturers' kids are always brilliant. smiley
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
The difference between a celebrity and an ambassador.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqHjST3fwo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List Of The Stations NBC Revoked Their Licences / Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.