Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (48779 Views)

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Meets With Traditional Rulers / Governor Soludo Meets Anambra Manufacturers Ahead Of Economic/Investment Summit / APC Primary: Three States Accredited, Journalists Barred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by blazebaba(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Horokrox:
Gov.Charles Soludo is 61 years old undecided

Am 63 undecided
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Rochasstatue(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fantastic for both ex pupil and teacher.
Time has been good on the lady and she must have been quite young as Soludo's teacher.

This is why I support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Time has spoken.
It's BATime.

He will do 8 years,and hand over to Shettima who will run with Umahi and after 8 years, David Umahi will ascend.

Is awa work oh..
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
majamajic:

U didn't notice the calmness in Anambra of late ?

Security is first in governance

I dey pray for am o. Na my man. Just giving him cold-blooded keyboard verdict.

But he will work. Last last one or two major things, by prayers if necessary.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by CedarHoldings: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
datola:
The woman appears young(er than Soludo self).

Proud teacher!

i be thinking na only me see am, are they sure?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by PharmacyStore: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is very beautiful
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by pointblank247(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Soludo meets his primary 3 teacher for advice

Guess who Peter obi went to meet

Mad man cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
but why do you refuse to take your medicine,
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by lagosrd: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Very rude of soludo. In those days you dare not call her teacher , you say " my primary 3 mummy"
�����
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by opribo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Go and work, it's just a subtle advice.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by esilove(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
I know in those days this woman must have said "in this class there are governors" thank God she is alive to see it happen. God bless soludo for remembering her. Other prominent people should follow suit. Teachers are important. God bless us teachers.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by favour32(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eat 90% organic food and see how young you will be.
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by candidbabe(f): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Yours will be "Gov. Okoyibo meets the woman who used to hawk groundnuts while he was in Primary School"

grin grin grin grin
You no get joy
Aswear
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Sunday2021: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu where are your teachers? Abi the army also take away your teachers?
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Qualer: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2022
datola:
The woman appears young(er than Soludo self).

Proud teacher!

She looks young because back in the day, teachers were actually trained to be teachers at TTCs (Teacher Training Colleges) over the beginning periods of their careers, at a very young age.
So most times, teachers were as young as 17, 18 and 19 while teaching kids who were between 5 and 8years of age. You see the age difference isn't that much when you analyse it.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Onelove508: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sirlins:
That's probably because their job is not really demanding because you will be doing the same thing year in, year out. Little wonder Nigeria pays them peanuts - it's wrong though.

More importantly, teachers' and lecturers' kids are always brilliant. smiley

Hmmmm!. Are you sure? Do you know any private primary/secondary school teacher around you? Ask them what's up.

You especially mentioned crk and maths...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos / Full List Of The Stations NBC Revoked Their Licences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.