Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles (1446 Views)

Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
https://eurasiantimes.com/chinese-military-vehicle-spotted-with-russian-invasion-z-symbol/?amp

Russian ‘Z’ Symbol Spotted On Chinese Military Vehicle; Is Xi Jinping Using Putin’s Ukraine Path On Taiwan?

Social media is abuzz with images and videos of the Chinese military drills as the tensions in the Taiwan Strait escalate dramatically. A picture of what appears to be a Chinese military vehicle bearing the infamous letter “Z” is also going viral on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by Betscoreodds: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen let the game begin.

1 Like

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2022
The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by VeryWickedMan: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
A New World Order is underway and even the US is not a part of it. They are puzzled. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by ken6488(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
USA gave China no choice

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Z

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by seunny4lif(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Israeli military also have letter Z and V on their military equipments sent to Gaza and Israeli border

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by panafrican(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Don't forget that China is a revolutionist country.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by seunny4lif(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Anti Ukraine president propaganda have begun in Germany state TV oooh grin
It started I think by CBS news as they reported that only 30% of the money and equipments sent to Ukraine manage to reach Ukraine

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by DerrickzB: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Their eyes would be open!! People would come to see that the world nations and even the EU nations are sick of the American hegemony!!!

Nsiba, stay there till the tanks crushes you!! Ewu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
DerrickzB:
Their eyes would be open!! People would come to see that the world nations and even the EU nations are sick of the American hegemony!!!

Nsiba, stay there till the tanks crushes you!! Ewu

If Xiping or whatever be the shits name, if him mama born am well and he gets balls tell the rat to dare fire half a bullet into Taiwan

America go just level them like puff puff and if Putin's coughs, na die one hand

3 Likes

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by seunny4lif(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
nsiba:

If Xiping or whatever be the shits name, if him mama born am well and he gets balls tell the rat to dare fire half a bullet into Taiwan

America go just level them like puff puff and if Putin's coughs, na die one hand
That’s how you people make noises here on Ukraine, that’s if Russia attack Ukraine, USA and allies will bomb Russia Blabla blabla

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by DerrickzB: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
nsiba:

Ekute grin cheesy
Una go use mouth kill Taiwan!! Lemaaooo!! That’s how you lots and your masters bragged to encourage ukraine, now we can see how america is really dealing with Russia, d funny thing is that you lots have been brainwashed to think that america would stump out China like iraq!!!

Meanwhile the Europeans are getting wise, don’t argue, just confirm and get back to me grin!!

Una mind go dey!!

7 Likes

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

That’s how you people make noises here on Ukraine, that’s if Russia attack Ukraine, USA and allies will bomb Russia Blabla blabla

Shut up ya stinking mouth, you lie more than SATAN

Russia that was denying they will invade Ukraine until they entered like thieves that they are

We only said that the lunatic you serve should dare bomb any NATO country

3 Likes

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by DerrickzB: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

My brother!! Same thing I told the Dundee ooo!! Not one single bomb has been dropped on Russia, and america gave them HIMARS and instructed them not to bomb Russia grin cheesy!!!

If you are big you are big joor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by seunny4lif(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
It’s like you lost a nut to your brain else you wouldn’t be barking for just a simple conversation.
Fix your brain first maybe you can comment without insults
nsiba:

Shut up ya stinking mouth, you lie more than SATAN

Russia that was denying they will invade Ukraine until they entered like thieves that they are

We only said that the lunatic you serve should dare bomb any NATO country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by hayzed19(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Too much of Rambo movies grin grin grin
nsiba:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by ekaette1621: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Made in China as Usual

1 Like

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:30am On Aug 07, 2022
seunny4lif:
It’s like you lost a nut to your brain else you wouldn’t be barking for just a simple conversation.

The reason why most USA fans abuse because they are angry the war did not pan out like they thought.

Hollywood made them to think USA is second to God almighty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2022
DerrickzB:

Ekute grin cheesy
Una go use mouth kill Taiwan!! Lemaaooo!! That’s how you lots and your masters bragged to encourage ukraine, now we can see how america is really dealing with Russia, d funny thing is that you lots have been brainwashed to think that america would stump out China like iraq!!!

Meanwhile the Europeans are getting wise, don’t argue, just confirm and get back to me grin!!

Una mind go dey!!

Buffon which of ya lying members account una de lie from
Useless pri-cks arent you grateful to America and her allies for the internet, social media and every other goodies you get in this world

Tell me one good thing ya useless lunatic and Russia have done for humanity, ordinary Inventor of Telegram was hunted down and kicked out of Russia

3 Likes

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ab-oki if you dare mention m name ever again I burst ya useless feminine balls
Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2022
hayzed19:
Too much of Rambo movies grin grin grin

Better than sneaking into war at midnight like criminals after not having the balls to tell you enemy you will strike

1 Like

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by seunny4lif(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2022
nsiba:

Ab-oki if you dare mention m name ever again I burst ya useless feminine balls
Mention your name ke
Who know you grin grin Abi you are Nairaland owner grin
Do you even know the meaning of Aboki grin
It’s like you are cross gender grin grin as you dey find feminine balls up and down grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2022
seunny4lif:

Mention your name ke
Who know you grin grin Abi you are Nairaland owner grin
Do you even know the meaning of Aboki grin
It’s like you are cross gender grin grin as you dey find feminine balls up and down grin

You know the context when I say u be Ab-oki and just like you coward POOtin na feminine balls you pri-cks get
Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by Prowex(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
A New World Order is underway and even the US is not a part of it. They are puzzled. grin

Jehovah witnesses believes that once world power leaves the United Snakes of America, the world will gradually come to an end.
Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by hayzed19(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Ukraine should sneak at midnight to strike dem back too grin grin grin
nsiba:

Better than sneaking into war at midnight like criminals after not having the balls to tell you enemy you will strike
Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by DerrickzB: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
nsiba:

Buffon which of ya lying members account una de lie from
Useless pri-cks arent you grateful to America and her allies for the internet, social media and every other goodies you get in this world

Tell me one good thing ya useless lunatic and Russia have done for humanity, ordinary Inventor of Telegram was hunted down and kicked out of Russia

In all you said, you said nothing!! I thought you’d bring facts to counter what I said!! But as usual, you display crass ignorance!! Loool!! Otondo

1 Like

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by DerrickzB: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
nsiba:

I thought you were wise, but now I know better!!!

You will tell your enemy before you attack him!! Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by seunny4lif(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The reason why most USA fans abuse because they are angry the war did not pan out like they thought.

Hollywood made them to think USA is second to God almighty.
I swear
A simple conversation and the guy already insulting like say na fight

2 Likes

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 2:22am On Aug 08, 2022
DerrickzB:

I thought you were wise, but now I know better!!!

You will tell your enemy before you attack him!! Wonderful

The reason I call you lots infinitely born cowards, America announced to the world when they entered WW2 announced when their invasion of Iraq and libya will commences as well as others
You see timeline given but chickens, criminals and rapist with feminine balls got no such courage

You nothing but common thieves sponsored by a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2022
DerrickzB:

In all you said, you said nothing!! I thought you’d bring facts to counter what I said!! But as usual, you display crass ignorance!! Loool!! Otondo

Highest idoits
What kind of facts do I need to counter your stupidity, you are very useless
Re: Russian 'Z' Symbol Seen On Chinese Military Vehicles by nsiba: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2022
https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1556384279247998976?s=20&t=uQ9BdOJhLs2Y2qlZOKimZg

Criminals Russians stealing and killing as they usually do

DerrickzB the imbec-ile and the lunatic of Moscow the beneficiaries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunisia Is A Racist Nation. It Should Be Expelled From The African Union / Israel Rejects The Mediation Of Egypt And Qatar And Storms Hamas's Last Fortress / The Media: All Libya Every Day Nothing About Cote De Ivory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.