Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) (61828 Views)

PDP Members Inspect Venue Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by olumi4real(m): 3:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , Obi the opportunist. If I were Ibo I can never support Obi cause Obi is bound to fail , I see him as a fake product without solid appeal. The youths clamouring for Obi are the ones I pity the most, Obi the political prostitutes is who they are banking their hopes on ? Someone who couldn't build a structure or stick to an ideology but trying hard to inherit the revolt of the youths during endsars .
How come he's exonerated from Akwuzu sars extra judicial killings but they blame Tinubu for Lekki shootings.
Obi is bound to fail how will he be the president amidst two major opposition party but i trust the political prostitutes plans is to decamp to PDP. Scamming the youths like he scammed Atiku to gain political relevance nationwide.
A vote for Obi is a vote for fake product and deception.

Voting for Obi is a vote for transformation. We must take this nation from evil men. I'm from the strong part of West, Ondo precisely. Is not abt tribe now but about competency and good governance. OBi for 2023. Done and dusted already, no one can stop him.

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:10am On Aug 07, 2022
lol @ local ibo ipob community walking up and down the street..

The real Nasarawa voters don't constitute a nuisance walking up and down the street and making noise like ipob, they show up at rallies and at the polls..

E go do you like Nollywood film trick.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 4:53am On Aug 07, 2022
searchlight:
one zombie spotted. If you have shame you should bury your face in shame. How far about your darling daddy Buhari? Anybody who voted Buhari either in 2015 or 2019 and is still proud to come online and say rubbish is no better than monkeys in the bush.
You people got a serious problem, very emotional, quick to insulting people grin grin Is that how you want to win election for Obi ? Yes Buhari did not and is not doing well but certainly not Obi that can make things work.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 5:11am On Aug 07, 2022
nkem1992:

Miserable fulani fool, we will not shy away or be scared of you this time, we will counter you vote for vote and bullet for bullet, imagine the stupid deduction you made from my post, this shows how null or vestigial your God forsaken cranium matter is, as if you have been praising igbos all along, wicked and inhuman souls like you expect love where you give hatred and uphold religion and ethnic sentiment, your Buhari arrested NK andbrutalized Sunday igboho but has done nothing to terrorists gumi, has hit hard on ipob but has been tardy on boko haram, herdmen and bandits; despite the aforementioned, animals like you still expect us to lick your stinking fulani ass, goodluck did and he was disgraced, Tinubu would also get his fair share of the disgrace. The monsters you created due to selfish gains would soon override the north, I only pity the Christians who are by default in the same geographical location with animals in human countenance like you people.
Yes we are waiting for the bullet for bullet as you stated.We will deal with you in the languages you people understand. Why did Obi pick a miserable fulani as his running mate ,is he not a Jihadist anymore? Obi is picking one of us Jihadist as running mate to win election grin grin.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Cleveraustine01(m): 5:28am On Aug 07, 2022
[Thunder fire. Your generation there. Your don't be build house because they don't have the money. Ogbeni you set reason like child you still dey eat mama thank you

quote author=Ofolete post=115458494]
How many yorubas and hausas can build at least a house in Igbo land without thinking that it is not their place? They cannot even rent house and pay landlord in Igbo land because they believe that doing it is a way of doing ibos favour. But ibos you hate are the ones buying lands and developing Yoruba and hausa lands yet you cannot appreciate instead you prefer to suffer innocent Nigerians than supporting a good leader from Igbo land. People like you are selfish and deserved to be punished by God except if you repent.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Cleveraustine01:
[Thunder fire. Your generation there. Your don't be build house because they don't have the money. Ogbeni you set reason like child you still dey eat mama thank you

quote author=Ofolete post=115458494]
How many yorubas and hausas can build at least a house in Igbo land without thinking that it is not their place? They cannot even rent house and pay landlord in Igbo land because they believe that doing it is a way of doing ibos favour. But ibos you hate are the ones buying lands and developing Yoruba and hausa lands yet you cannot appreciate instead you prefer to suffer innocent Nigerians than supporting a good leader from Igbo land. People like you are selfish and deserved to be punished by God except if you repent.
Mr man your land is not attractive, you people are highy intolerant, violent and very unfriendly people.Majority of the so called northerners in your place are not northern Nigerians but Nigeriens.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Realist12: 7:15am On Aug 07, 2022
olumi4real:

Voting for Obi is a vote for transformation. We must take this nation from evil men. I'm from the strong part of West, Ondo precisely. Is not abt tribe now but about competency and good governance. OBi for 2023. Done and dusted already, no one can stop him.
its not about tribe actually but for the sake of our democracy Obi is not a right candidate. Most of you are liberal minded because of education but if you're a student of government you'd know Obi will be a set back to our democracy. The same youths will regret voting Obi for life .
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by deeva2: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Ozinlex:

You go to all thread spewing this hatred against a whole tribe. I am an Akwaibomites, but honestly you need to be hanged by your balls. Mad man on the loose trying to cause tribal conflict. What has Igbo as a tribe got to do with 2023 movement for Obidatti

Obi can only rule a zoo not Nigeria..
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by deeva2: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2022
plaindealer:
lol @ local ibo ipob community walking up and down the street..

The real Nasarawa voters don't constitute a nuisance walking up and down the street and making noise like ipob, they show up at rallies and at the polls..

E go do you like Nollywood film trick.

grin grin

Tell them

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by nkem1992: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Yes we are waiting for the bullet for bullet as you stated.We will deal with you in the languages you people understand. Why did Obi pick a miserable fulani as his running mate ,is he not a Jihadist anymore? Obi is picking one of us Jihadist as running mate to win election grin grin. Kai
The monster Ipod Esn unknown gunmen terrorists you created has been consuming you and will consumed you all inshaallah. You will continue yo sit at home grin grin
Obi is human ya all are brut beast.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by adecheoj: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
if all igbo like or not bat is the next president I can't leave my kinsmen and follow ipob and obituaries......
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by searchlight: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

You people got a serious problem, very emotional, quick to insulting people grin grin Is that how you want to win election for Obi ? Yes Buhari did not and is not doing well but certainly not Obi that can make things work. That's why I said not only Obi but Obinna. Are you dreaming, to think Obi will defeat Atiku, where how ,when? What structure is Obi using and who are those that will vote for him other than nyamiri people with inconsequential votes?
If obi won't defeat Atiku why are you being disturbed? Why do t you support your condidate and let us support ours in peace. Why is obinthe most talked about presidential candidate? Fact is that obi has revived the hope of Nigerian youth weda he wins or loses. You and I know that obi is better than others but your problem is that he has no structures why can't you be the structure and let the better candidate win? The structure in question is human and you and I can make it work. Aren't you tired of suffering?

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2022
searchlight:
If obi won't defeat Atiku why are you being disturbed? Why do t you support your condidate and let us support ours in peace. Why is obinthe most talked about presidential candidate? Fact is that obi has revived the hope of Nigerian youth weda he wins or loses. You and I know that obi is better than others but your problem is that he has no structures why can't you be the structure and let the better candidate win? The structure in question is human and you and I can make it work. Aren't you tired of suffering?
You and who know that Obi is better than others? Nobody can come out and fix Nigeria as it is today , that is a fact that all of you Obidient should know. You think fixing Nigeria the biggest concentration of black people is a joke.
Who is Obi, where and how can he fix Nigeria? Who is he going to lead and command? Obi that was impeached by cabals in Anambra. You people are free to campaign for Obi but claiming that he is the one to fix Nigeria is no to us, he can't.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Mrkindness: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2022
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
Nigeria would have been on fire by now if it were Peter Obi renting fake Imams.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.
the Guy is an Afonja muslim his real name is Aliyu Akinwumi

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by nkem1992: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Yes we are waiting for the bullet for bullet as you stated.We will deal with you in the languages you people understand. Why did Obi pick a miserable fulani as his running mate ,is he not a Jihadist anymore? Obi is picking one of us Jihadist as running mate to win election grin grin. Kai
The monster Ipod Esn unknown gunmen terrorists you created has been consuming you and will consumed you all inshaallah. You will continue yo sit at home grin grin
You naively hold unto iPob created by your Lord and personal saviour, Muhammad Buhari. Have you forgotten so soon the Islamic inspired matsatine and the 2000 sharia crises May be your illiterate self doesn't know that those groups were clamouring for an Islamic state in a supposed secular state. Ipob is now your problem, not boko haram, not bandit or herdmen ruining the whole country.I wonder how animals like think, and why you passionately hate the igbos, I wonder why you want to continue ruling this counter despite the fact that the outgoing president is a northerner, a Muslim who has evidently sank Nigeria to a seemingly irredeemable dept. I wonder what justification you cite for injustices despite being at the helm of leadership from 1960 hitherto. You are all hypocrites and ethno religious chauvinist unworthy of having igbos and a chunk of Yorubas amongst you.. I only pity my northern Christian brothers who would suffer in your hands when the country eventually split.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Slimwhyt(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yes o! We been dey there life in lafia.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Electorate: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
See someone accusing a tribe of tribalism while his post is litered with hate for the tribe he is accusing.

Now you see your life.

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
nkem1992:

You naively hold unto iPob created by your Lord and personal saviour, Muhammad Buhari. Have you forgotten so soon the Islamic inspired matsatine and the 2000 sharia crises May be your illiterate self doesn't know that those groups were clamouring for an Islamic state in a supposed secular state. Ipob is now your problem, not boko haram, not bandit or herdmen ruining the whole country.I wonder how animals like think, and why you passionately hate the igbos, I wonder why you want to continue ruling this counter despite the fact that the outgoing president is a northerner, a Muslim who has evidently sank Nigeria to a seemingly irredeemable dept. I wonder what justification you cite for injustices despite being at the helm of leadership from 1960 hitherto. You are all hypocrites and ethno religious chauvinist unworthy of having igbos and a chunk of Yorubas amongst you.. I only pity my northern Christian brothers who would suffer in your hands when the country eventually split.
Ipob is terrorists organization like Boko haram and bandits.
Top 3 terrorists groups in Nigeria today
1) Boko haram / Iswap
2) Ipob Esn unknown gunmen
3) Bandits
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Hakeem3(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
When you consider that fact that this is APC Chairman’s backyard where BATstards are expecting 1billion votes, then you will know the significance of this event.

I’ve said it before but let me reiterate it…

Peter Obi has Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa and Taraba in the bag.

Make peace with this.
I said it before here in another political thread that north central is a work over for Peter Obi but one apc urchin was quoting his ancestors.! It will shock them all. They way youth will retire these old corrupt polithiefcians.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by searchlight: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

You and who know that Obi is better than others? Nobody can come out and fix Nigeria as it is today , that is a fact that all of you nyamiri aka Obidient should know. You think fixing Nigeria the biggest concentration of black people is a joke.
Who is Obi, where and how can he fix Nigeria? Who is he going to lead and command? The worst part he is seen as an nyamiri from certain section of the country. Obi that was impeached by cabals in Anambra. You people are free to campaign for Obi because he is nyamiri or Christian but claiming that he is the one to fix Nigeria is no to us, he can't.
Sorry bro I forgot that I was talking to one brainless animal in the biggest zoom in the whole wide world
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by ezenwaforj: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Esama:
Obi ambition is a wishful thinking.

AGBADO EATERS SPOTTED
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Munamoqel: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Josewonder:
Obi is only jocker, just deciving his Biafra brother that he can win presidential election in Nigeria , I laugh! They ll soon change d tone of their song to ibo re hated in Nigeria after losing big in 2023 election.
sure .dey know
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by nkem1992: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Ipob is terrorists organization like Boko haram and bandits.
Top 3 terrorists groups in Nigeria today
1) Boko haram / Iswap
2) Ipob Esn unknown gunmen
3) Bandits
If there was to be an order then it is should be as follow;
1 Boko haram
2 iswap
3 bandit
4 iPob
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tycyborg(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
Nigeria would have been on fire by now if it were Peter Obi renting fake Imams.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.

Hypocrite is what this country is built on... Tell me
You people supported christian and christian ticked which won osun but you guys said muslim and muslim ticket is bad... Is that not double standard and hypocrite?
Damn all of you are not different from the politicians... But later will keep blaming politicians...
Just a fact
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
nkem1992:

If there was to be an order then it is should be as follow;
1 Boko haram
2 iswap
3 bandit
4 iPob
No way Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists can't be number 4 in the order of terrorists groups in Nigeria. IPOB are very barbaric and killers. Number 1 or 2 is the right spot for ipob
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Ofolete: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man your land is not attractive, you people are highy intolerant, violent and very unfriendly people.Majority of the so called northerners in your place are not northern Nigerians but Nigeriens.
Your write-up says it all. You don't give what you don't have. There is no excuses
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Ofolete:

Your write-up says it all. You don't give what you don't have. There is no excuses
Write up says what? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.